Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33446

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 65

Slenderman wrote:

Doghouse666 wrote: You might enjoy this one oedius...my brother shoulder firing a m82 .50 bmg

>That kick.

Ouch.

. :woohoo: I WANT THAT .50 CAL :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33448

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
I want those pink ear muffs! lol Do you think they come with the gun?

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33449

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
I'm just happy to see a lot of actual gun-owners in this thread. Nowadays, kids/teens (who have never even fired a gun in their life) think they're gun experts because they play Call of Duty and other war games. Blech.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33451

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863

Slenderman wrote: I'm just happy to see a lot of actual gun-owners in this thread. Nowadays, kids/teens (who have never even fired a gun in their life) think they're gun experts because they play Call of Duty and other war games. Blech.

I agree

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33457

• Mr. Serious
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • gen~~~~~~~~jack
  • Thank you received: 1352

Slenderman wrote: I'm just happy to see a lot of actual gun-owners in this thread. Nowadays, kids/teens (who have never even fired a gun in their life) think they're gun experts because they play Call of Duty and other war games. Blech.

Lolol....true

Gen~~~~~~~~jack

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33471

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76

lol this gets very annoying living in ks because a lot of people especially girls my age get a gun and then take fifty billion pictures of their gun and post it al over fb Twitter and instagram and brag and brag but NEVER use it like they don't even go shooting more than once a year and don't hunt .. they literally get it just so they can tell everyone they have one ... Ugh I get really annoyed, I havnt shot a gun and admit I don't know anything ... So if anyone has any advice on hunting do tell because me and my dad want to start this fall
Don't ever quit.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33474

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Makaela wrote:

lol this gets very annoying living in ks because a lot of people especially girls my age get a gun and then take fifty billion pictures of their gun and post it al over fb Twitter and instagram and brag and brag but NEVER use it like they don't even go shooting more than once a year and don't hunt .. they literally get it just so they can tell everyone they have one ... Ugh I get really annoyed, I havnt shot a gun and admit I don't know anything ... So if anyone has any advice on hunting do tell because me and my dad want to start this fall

Ugh, those are the worst. It's the exact same with "girl gamers" who run around on Facebook posting pictures of themselves holding an Xbox controller with an Xbox headset.

"HURR LOOK AT ME! IM SO NERDY AND COOL LOLOL! GIVE ME ATTENTION!"

No hope in humanity.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33476

• Oedius Momicus
  • Oedius    Momicus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • MOLON LABE!
  • Thank you received: 346

Makaela wrote:

If you both are fairly new to hunting and especially if new to shooting, I would highly encourage you to seek out a local hunter safety course.

Last edit: by Oedius Momicus.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33616

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

Makaela wrote:

Never look down the barle never point at anything you dont want to shoot at and alwase have the gun on safty if you are not trying to shoot it. When hunting leave your target depending on your gun and its ammo also on how far away your target is and how fast it is moving. Other than that you should be good. If you have a pasture near by start there and shoot prraie dogs and rabbits.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33621

• [111th] Xx£oserxX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Hey there!
  • Thank you received: 67
Makaela, don't points the gun towards you.
;)

↑ advice from a pro
Pie is the best so I don't care if you call me a loser :)

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33622

• Makaela
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Thanks guys... But sky some of the stuff u are saying makes me wonder how dumb you think I am... Never look down the barel, Don't point at anything I don't want to shoot lol I think I was told that when I was 5 :p but thanks
Don't ever quit.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33775

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 915
Makaela, if you are looking at rifled then one thing a lot of people do is blow big money on the gun and a small ammount on a scope - most guns shoot straight enough but id say the scope is the part id spend money on, ive used cheap scopes with varying issues from the rail grips not being good (result - scope moves down the gun over time) unreliable sighting knobs etc. If money isnt an issue id go with schmidt & bender scopes all day everyday (used by the sas etc) they dont need night vision gimmicks etc. I used an 8x56 and the light it got frim just the moon was enough to see in the dark. This was on a sako 85 (.243 calibre) that we used for foxes when i did gamekeeping. I must admit it wasnt my gun (kinda wish it was though lol).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Makaela

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33778

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Anyone wanna see cool guns go to youtube and search "fps russia" man, that guy gets hold of serious guns!!!!

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33781

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

LOL slender I have been shooting since I was 4yrs old and I an still a long way knowing everything about guns and I am 20 lol

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33782

• AlexRedneck34
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

madtothebone1 wrote: Anyone wanna see cool guns go to youtube and search "fps russia" man, that guy gets hold of serious guns!!!!

lol it is pretty sweet mad and by the way a little bit on scope it doesn't matter what u spend on the scope or the gun if u are not a competent shooter u ant going to be accurate either way :woohoo: lol this is my favorite shot to do to blow people minds ill set a quarter out at 250 yds and hit it with my .308 :lol:

Last edit: by AlexRedneck34.

General Firearms Discussion 11 years 9 months ago #33826

• MaD!
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Try the same with a 50 gallon tank, 5 gallons of fuel - hit it above the liquid line with a tracer = redneck time!!!!!

Time to create page: 0.669 seconds