Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354371

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Agent003{WP} wrote: Guys, here are a few pilots we may want to keep our eyes on.

Peggy3
Bita1
TheGamingAce
galaxyguard7

These are newer players that have lots of potential. Keep an eye out and see what you think.

I had a couple good games with Galaxy guard this morning
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354372

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I would like to post a update regarding Vinland Wolf. We have been talking Via PM. For some reason he is having difficulties being able to post to our thread do to his phone tech. As well he is not quite a level 8 hence he has not appeared in or request box. That said this new Pilot is eager as heck to fly for the Pack and show his grit. Therefor I have made a small compromise in his recruitment. I have offered Vinland the opportunity to fly the (WP-p) in game. He will wear this Identifier until he successfully completes level 8. At which time he can apply for full Patched status. The Pack has done this in the past with great success, I feel a pilot this eager and dedicated to being part of the family deserves a shot.

What do you guys think :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ? He better ;learn to howl in a hurry

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

By the way, Dunc recruited me when I was level 7 :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, {BLK}{WOLF}, Agent003{WP*}, VinlandWolf14

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354373

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
I flew a few games tonight with Vinland... very impressive. He's a nice person and a darn good flyer. I think he'll do great.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, VinlandWolf14

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354375

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
I have been thinking, what if I make an Australasian branch of WP? I have seen the lack of specific country squadrons and I am eager to add to the squadron mix. What do you all think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354376

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604

Agent003{WP} wrote: Oh gosh guys. I just checked my global rank and its 666. No joke. :sick: :evil: :whistle: :pinch:

I'm starting to hear voices lol... I better do some flying tomorrow and fix this :sick: :lol: :huh:

That number popped up a lot today, huh Agent.

Not to worry, keep killing and it will turn into lucky number 777! :)

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354379

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Id prefer it to go the other direction lololol
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354380

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote: I have been thinking, what if I make an Australasian branch of WP? I have seen the lack of specific country squadrons and I am eager to add to the squadron mix. What do you all think?

Well I believe there is know bad Ideas that are presented to the pack the way you are now. I also cannot speak on a issue that is of such a big step. This is Vipers kitchen.

That said I will share my thoughts.

When Skeeter first lost his hunting group and the Pack joined into one entity I was pretty bumbed out for Skeeter and Dunc. I had a really good conversation with Viper about this and about the direction Viper wanted to lead the squad in. It went something like this.

Cypher mind your own business ........ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Joking.

There are a couple topics that are Viper and Diggers business, and I respect that. But the main advantage and positive outcome of this was a unified front entering Elite from DF 1. While almost every squad became extremely fragmented or extinct, ours survived. In DF ! there was 2 different squad chats. They cannot be joined the way Zup has it set up. This actually segregated the two hunting groups. Members from opposite hunting groups really didn't know each other. Not any where near as well as the present WolF Pack. And you may not believe this , there actually was almost zero squad chat ever. Not between games, noyt after games, hardly ever. Now its like a friggin party in there almost 24hrs a day. All you guys have become so much more tight. It is really something else, and its still growing. Growing at a rate that each member is not overlooked, each new recruit is looked out for and mentored, as well a place where Ideas like yours Kiwi can be openly considered and discussed.

I guess my point is, at first I thought the pack needed to have different branches, hunting groups and such. But I gave Viper the benefit of the doubt, trusted his judgement, and now I wouldn't change a thing. Viper has this uncanny talent to see things way before they happen. That holds true for the way he flys, as well as the way leads and directs this group of friends.

I would vote no to having different branches, I believe your nationality is yours, and something to celebrate and be proud of. But the pack is multinational, unified, and strong.

I must finish this long winded response with this though. Kiwi thank you for bringing this very worthy Idea to the Pack. I agree it should be considered. But I would be opposed in the most respectful way possible
The following user(s) said Thank You: Airborne Kiwi, Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354383

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote: I have been thinking, what if I make an Australasian branch of WP? I have seen the lack of specific country squadrons and I am eager to add to the squadron mix. What do you all think?

Well I believe there is know bad Ideas that are presented to the pack the way you are now. I also cannot speak on a issue that is of such a big step. This is Vipers kitchen.

That said I will share my thoughts.

When Skeeter first lost his hunting group and the Pack joined into one entity I was pretty bumbed out for Skeeter and Dunc. I had a really good conversation with Viper about this and about the direction Viper wanted to lead the squad in. It went something like this.

Cypher mind your own business ........ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P Joking.

There are a couple topics that are Viper and Diggers business, and I respect that. But the main advantage and positive outcome of this was a unified front entering Elite from DF 1. While almost every squad became extremely fragmented or extinct, ours survived. In DF ! there was 2 different squad chats. They cannot be joined the way Zup has it set up. This actually segregated the two hunting groups. Members from opposite hunting groups really didn't know each other. Not any where near as well as the present WolF Pack. And you may not believe this , there actually was almost zero squad chat ever. Not between games, noyt after games, hardly ever. Now its like a friggin party in there almost 24hrs a day. All you guys have become so much more tight. It is really something else, and its still growing. Growing at a rate that each member is not overlooked, each new recruit is looked out for and mentored, as well a place where Ideas like yours Kiwi can be openly considered and discussed.

I guess my point is, at first I thought the pack needed to have different branches, hunting groups and such. But I gave Viper the benefit of the doubt, trusted his judgement, and now I wouldn't change a thing. Viper has this uncanny talent to see things way before they happen. That holds true for the way he flys, as well as the way leads and directs this group of friends.

I would vote no to having different branches, I believe your nationality is yours, and something to celebrate and be proud of. But the pack is multinational, unified, and strong.

I must finish this long winded response with this though. Kiwi thank you for bringing this very worthy Idea to the Pack. I agree it should be considered. But I would be opposed in the most respectful way possible

What a way to justify your point brother! My personal favourite response award just went to you my friend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354388

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I believe that we must keep the ideas coming. Not all will get implemented but in no way do I want to see you guys feel that you cant bring great ideas to the table
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354393

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola a todos siempre hay algún lobo volando
eso es muy bueno de cara a todos los demás
También vi a muchos hermanos lobos con el símbolo universal.Gracias a todos los que se
Lo pusieron,y los que aun no lo tienen que
Por favor se lo pongan,es la mejor mánera de saber que somos aliados,el que tenga dudas o no sabe ponérselo.Qué lo diga,pasare algunas claves para hacerlo.un saludo lobos un placer teneros con nosotros. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by baron rojo.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354401

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

baron rojo wrote: Hola a todos siempre hay algún lobo volando
eso es muy bueno de cara a todos los demás
También vi a muchos hermanos lobos con el símbolo universal.Gracias a todos los que se
Lo pusieron,y los que aun no lo tienen que
Por favor se lo pongan,es la mejor mánera de saber que somos aliados,el que tenga dudas o no sabe ponérselo.Qué lo diga,pasare algunas claves para hacerlo.un saludo lobos un placer teneros con nosotros. :)

(Google translate)

Hello everyone there is always some flying wolf
That is very good for all the others
I also saw many wolf brothers with the universal symbol. Thanks to everyone who was
They put it, and those who still do not have it
Please put it on, it is the best way to know that we are allies, the one who has doubts or does not know how to put it. What I say, I will pass some keys to do it. A greeting wolves a pleasure to have with us. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354403

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Um... HOLY COW guys, I forgot all about this one. This was back in DF1 of course.

Man if I was in Wolf Pack in those days I coulda gotten a star grrr... :lol:

I seriously had no recollection that I've gotten that many kills before. It's craaaaaaaazzzzyyyyyyyyyyy :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Viper10{WP}

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354404

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
MuchoGracias Baron Rojo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354405

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Agent003{WP} wrote: I flew a few games tonight with Vinland... very impressive. He's a nice person and a darn good flyer. I think he'll do great.

Cypher revealed the issue in the previous post. If he isn't a level 8 he cannot join. That is how I set up the parameters of the squad.

With that being said lets pass the word to Vin when we see him and tell him to be patient. As soon as he hits level 8 he will be accepted into Wolf Pack.

With that being said we still have several spots available, so keep your eyes out for other worthy candidates.

BZ to everyone who has recruited folks and those who have recommended folks in the past. Without some energetic word of mouth advertising we become stale, and we certainly are far from that at this point in our history.

A second nod to Cypher for his lengthy explanation to Kiwi about additional squads. It really does come down to active squad chat, and I am sure if you talk to anyone who came over from HGA recently will tell you there was no chat in either HG prior to the merge. Its way more fun when it is active like it has been.

Digger and I have been kicking around the idea of re-establishing HGA based on numbers alone, driven by how large and popular a squad we have become. We are still mulling this over because there are logistical issues we haven't mastered in order to pull that off successfully and would likely deteriorate into two independent groups vice one big, happy Wolf Pack.

More to follow at a later date

(Upon proof reading I realized I say "with that being said" a little too much. Ill try to find a different phrase, just to keep in from sounding so monotonous)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354407

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Viper10{WP} wrote: (Upon proof reading I realized I say "with that being said" a little too much. Ill try to find a different phrase, just to keep in from sounding so monotonous)

With that being said, well said Viper.

:P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354411

• DireWolf{WP}
Viper10{WP} wrote:

Digger and I have been kicking around the idea of re-establishing HGA based on numbers alone, driven by how large and popular a squad we have become.

I was wondering about that! I've noticed a real interest in WP and I popularity has soared. It's the howling and fun-loving spirit of friends!

We have an impressive number of allies and lots of interest from new folks--Wow...and

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOooooOOOOOOOOOOooOOOOOOOOOOO

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354412

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
So true, Sir Dire.

I flew a bit of ww2 this morning, had some fun with CC, Bstrachan, Viper, and Louisville. Also flew some ww1, since that's where my heart remains lol

My "rotting potato" hawker hurricane allows me to dabble in world war2, though I'm not really switching from one to the other at this point. There are many friends, aces, and darned good flyboys in both, so I will probably be seen in both for many moons to come.

AWWOOOOOOOOooooOoooooooOOOOOOooooooOooooooohhhh
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354416

• DireWolf{WP}
Agent003{WP} wrote:

I'm not really switching from one to the other at this point. There are many friends, aces, and darned good flyboys in both, so I will probably be seen in both for many moons to come.

I fly both WW2 and WW1--both are very good places. Had my first flight in a bomber today, but no reds no fire on. Was like floating in a hot air balloon with a machine gun... :lol:

I'm pretty sure Misfit's CC was there, but couldn't see him.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354419

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669
cypher!!! i agree my friend !!!!it was with great sadness when i had to let my branch of WP go i had HGC the 3rd sqd of wp and when life forced me to buckle down it broke my heart to let it go to pot like i did and felt so bad for failing our brothers who followed me over !!!! but yall are correct me coming from the first wp sqd and sharing 1 sqd chatt and being sepreated from everyone was like leaving home in alot of ways !!! but we was 300 wolvs strong at one time but was alot to keep up with and be away from home so to speak so id think long and very hard on doing that again for the loss is very deep !!!!!!!!! skeeter i so feel your pain brother !!! and big respect to all the woolvs an snakes;) who keep all our beloved pack together for an ol wolf to come home to like i did !!!! i wounda cryed so bad if wp wasnt here when i came home !!!! no lol!!!!! but that being said lmao ;)

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, VinlandWolf14

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354420

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i have stayed in contact with vinland wolf and told him no hurry soon as he gets to lv 8 he has a spot waiting on him !!!! so no worries my friends

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354421

• DARK=X=RAIN248
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • u hear the thunder? the storm is coming
  • Thank you received: 375
B) YouTube channel coming soon ( hopefully ) if u guys like have any ideas let me know as of now am working on streaming live on steam but am going into the testing part as of now

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354424

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
update on vinland wolf he has reached lv and has applied !!!! welcome vin to the great wp!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}, VinlandWolf14

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354425

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
The following user(s) said Thank You: DARK=X=RAIN248

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354427

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
cool video agent
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354432

• DireWolf{WP}

Agent003{WP} wrote: .

One word, my friend. Wow!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354433

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Welcome Vinland to your new home. Please proceed to add (WP-p) to your name. Your probation period starts now.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354434

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

DireWolf{WP} wrote:

Agent003{WP} wrote: .

One word, my friend. Wow!

Thanks Dire and Alex.

Sorry I guess tinypic doesn't let you watch it on mobile... I uploaded that from my pc so I didn't know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354437

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
vinland wolf welcome bro!!!!:)....i tried to invite peggy but not sure they speak English!! almost done inviting airwolf but games keep ending fast lol !!! good things guys :)aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooo

The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354439

• DireWolf{WP}
Heya Bwolf Brother--I see you're still got that magic touch of roundin' up the new wolves to be.

:P

Welcome Vinland Wolf to The Realm of the Wolf Pack. Hunt with pride, honor and howl!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354442

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

Another possible pup to watch is nagb. He is level 12 and his KDR is about 1.8. Flown with and against a few times, and was impressed so far.......

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.880 seconds