Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354574

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

Started the festivities at one of your auxiliary aerodromes, saw a few wolves running in the moonlight . . . no familiar faces; I guess you all had already headed out to celebrate! B)
. .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354602

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

navmed wrote: Sitting around in the den, a slight breeze of chatter spills out into the night. There is the legend , Navmed entertaining the new wolves and the probies with tales of days in Dogfight Classic.

Over near the dart board, Cypher and Dunc 7 listen to Skeeter throw very bad one liners at the serving wench. Dire and Digger look on in amusement as, Agent003 and a few others arm wrestle.

Suddenly a large crashing sound blows out from Navmed's " office". The place goes silent, Navmed ,staggering like the drunken sailor he once was,slams a scarred paw down on the table. Looking around, he grins.

" Now that I have your attention..., listen up because my two cents is about to be spent. It seems to me, we got it good here now. I was here when we had hunt groups Alpha and Bravo. Then we tried a third one. I volunteered to go over and be a senior officer there in Charlie. What happened was we could only squadchat in real time within the hunt groups. There were new people telling me to remove the wp because they had no idea who I was. It happened and going along all hunt groups grew stagnate. I personally had to drop some top notch names for inactivity. These guys had two or three stars, thousands of kills and great wins and hanger numbers.
No one was in forum, no one was talking. Eventually we lost too many inactives or they left for other squadrons. Cush and Bici come to mind. That was too much to watch.

So a group of us decided to fold Charlie and return to the two healthier groups. I still am proud to be a Charlie Wolf, but wolf first. Now, I was out for a bit,RedCross or surgeries, either or. I missed the consolidation of Alpha and Bravo. Now one pack, unified under on big paw.

I therefore make a motion that we never speak of hunt groups again as a potential forward move. The separation was too fragmentve to our survival as a squadron and we need to put squadron first. Hey, but what do I know,I'M just an old Charlie wolf with over 11,000 kills,one star and a III- Major General..."

He drank the rest of his Wolf Whiskey and creme ale, grabbed his flight jacket and staggered to the flight line. Minutes later, a lone engine sputters to life. The wolves go to the window but they wish the had not. For high in the sky flew a drunk Navmed ,naked and grinning. That wasn't pmoon, nor was it the moon. No, he was howling at the reflection of his own moon.

Happy New Years you chuckle bags. Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooo

Pomona downs his tankard of wolfbane stout, slams it on the table and with a mighty howl rushes to the door towards his siemens followed by the rest of the pack and they all took to the skies for a drunken night of debauchery!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354603

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

navmed wrote: Sitting around in the den, a slight breeze of chatter spills out into the night. There is the legend , Navmed entertaining the new wolves and the probies with tales of days in Dogfight Classic.

Over near the dart board, Cypher and Dunc 7 listen to Skeeter throw very bad one liners at the serving wench. Dire and Digger look on in amusement as, Agent003 and a few others arm wrestle.

Suddenly a large crashing sound blows out from Navmed's " office". The place goes silent, Navmed ,staggering like the drunken sailor he once was,slams a scarred paw down on the table. Looking around, he grins.

" Now that I have your attention..., listen up because my two cents is about to be spent. It seems to me, we got it good here now. I was here when we had hunt groups Alpha and Bravo. Then we tried a third one. I volunteered to go over and be a senior officer there in Charlie. What happened was we could only squadchat in real time within the hunt groups. There were new people telling me to remove the wp because they had no idea who I was. It happened and going along all hunt groups grew stagnate. I personally had to drop some top notch names for inactivity. These guys had two or three stars, thousands of kills and great wins and hanger numbers.
No one was in forum, no one was talking. Eventually we lost too many inactives or they left for other squadrons. Cush and Bici come to mind. That was too much to watch.

So a group of us decided to fold Charlie and return to the two healthier groups. I still am proud to be a Charlie Wolf, but wolf first. Now, I was out for a bit,RedCross or surgeries, either or. I missed the consolidation of Alpha and Bravo. Now one pack, unified under on big paw.

I therefore make a motion that we never speak of hunt groups again as a potential forward move. The separation was too fragmentve to our survival as a squadron and we need to put squadron first. Hey, but what do I know,I'M just an old Charlie wolf with over 11,000 kills,one star and a III- Major General..."

He drank the rest of his Wolf Whiskey and creme ale, grabbed his flight jacket and staggered to the flight line. Minutes later, a lone engine sputters to life. The wolves go to the window but they wish the had not. For high in the sky flew a drunk Navmed ,naked and grinning. That wasn't pmoon, nor was it the moon. No, he was howling at the reflection of his own moon.

Pomona downs his tankard of wolfbane stout, slams it on the table and with a mighty howl rushes to the door towards his siemens followed by the rest of the pack and they all took to the skies for a drunken night of debauchery!

Wait up hollers Cypher, Ace Girl has hidden my keys and parked my plane on top of the bridge arch. Skeeter its you and me brother. Cypher is wing riding tonight.

Nav, Viper, and kimber Wolf go to the shed and fetch the old rope that used to be used for pulling the planes into the wooden hangers on the shoreline. Agent shakes his head in disbelief.

Well...........says Agent. If Cypher is riding one wing, the plane will not balance correctly. Cypher and myself are the same weight and size. I guess I have to ride the other wing.

All the Wolfs look at Agent and Cypher. A voice from far back in the bar shouts. Are you two mutts mad. Have you ever seen Skeeter fly at night after the Jolley Rodger shuts down?????
The room erupts in laughter and cheering.

Well I guess we are going to get a real good view Cypher yells back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, pmoon1{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354604

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Alex Galt wrote: hey my wolves I leveled up last nighthere a screen shot

BZ Alex!

ooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354605

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Agent003{WP} wrote: Wow that was fast! Leveled up the game after a df round with Coug and Scale. Darn!

BZ Agent! What a great way to close out a year, huh?

oooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooowwwwww

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354608

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Viper10{WP} wrote:

Alex Galt wrote: hey my wolves I leveled up last nighthere a screen shot

BZ Alex!

ooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooowwwwww

Thats incredible Alex. Your having some really good things happening with your art, your flying better and better each day. Things are really coming together for you.

Just think, about 4 or 5 months ago we could barely get a yelp out of ya. I am really proud of your progress Alex.
The Pack is proud of ya
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354609

• LiLBaDGaL
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2403
HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO MR DIRE WOLF ! Hope you have a wonderful special day !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354621

• Myrlin{WP***}
  • Thank you received: 37
HAPPY NEW YEAR, WOLVES!
AOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !!!!!!
THIS LINK WILL take you to the facebook page I created a while ago dedicated to the Wolf Pack. Feel free to come say hello and introduce yourselves. Check out some of the previous posts. It's an open forum. So, share whatever you please.
AOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
www.facebook.com/groups/dfwolfpack/permalink/1130680847029815/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354623

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Happy birthday, Dunc and Dire! M.O.M always brings cake!

RIP CRAZYWOLF
Attachments:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354625

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Yes the wolves flew last night! Great follow up guys, now back to the Jolly Roger for victory wolf whiskey and creams ale mix. Its what keeps me half crazy. The other hasve is genetics...

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354627

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Your good peeps Nav
The following user(s) said Thank You: navmed, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354637

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
. .
"Happy Happy New Year" * "Feliz Año Nuevo" * "Bonne Année" * "Feliz ano novo"
"明けましておめでとう" * "Prosit Neujahr" * "Naye Varsha Ki Shubhkamanyen"
"Felice anno nuovo" * "Akimashite Omedetto Gozaimas" * "Manigong Bagong Taon"
"Saehae Bock Mani ba deu sei yo" * "Gelukkig Nieuwjaar" * "Godt Nytar" * "Xin Nian Kuai Le" "Szczesliwego Nowego Roku" * "Kenourios Chronos" from all of us at The Foreign Legion!
Many blessing of health, love and happiness to all of you and everyone in your families on this New Year.

Muchas bendiciones de salud, amor y felicidad para todos y sus familias en este Nuevo año.

Beaucoup de bénédictions de santé, amour et bonheur a tout le monde et a leurs familles en cette nouvelle année.

Muitas bencaos de saude,amor e felicidade para todos e suas familias no inicio deste ano.

健康、愛と幸福をあなたの誰もがこの新しい年にあなたの家族のすべての多くの祝福.
Thank you to all for your friendships!!! Gracias por su amistad!!! Merci a tous pour votre amitié!!!
Obrigado a todos por suas amizades!!! あなたの友情のためのみんなありがとう!!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: pmoon1{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354648

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

pmoon1{WP} wrote:

Wait up hollers Cypher, Ace Girl has hidden my keys and parked my plane on top of the bridge arch. Skeeter its you and me brother. Cypher is wing riding tonight.

Nav, Viper, and kimber Wolf go to the shed and fetch the old rope that used to be used for pulling the planes into the wooden hangers on the shoreline. Agent shakes his head in disbelief.

Well...........says Agent. If Cypher is riding one wing, the plane will not balance correctly. Cypher and myself are the same weight and size. I guess I have to ride the other wing.

All the Wolfs look at Agent and Cypher. A voice from far back in the bar shouts. Are you two mutts mad. Have you ever seen Skeeter fly at night after the Jolley Rodger shuts down?????
The room erupts in laughter and cheering.

Well I guess we are going to get a real good view Cypher yells back.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

nav!!! lol i love your response brother !!!! we are so on the same page my brother
Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354653

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Myrlin{WP***} wrote: HAPPY NEW YEAR, WOLVES!
AOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW !!!!!!
THIS LINK WILL take you to the facebook page I created a while ago dedicated to the Wolf Pack. Feel free to come say hello and introduce yourselves. Check out some of the previous posts. It's an open forum. So, share whatever you please.
AOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOWWWOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
www.facebook.com/groups/dfwolfpack/permalink/1130680847029815/

Thanks Myrlin. We are all so excited when you magically appear now and again

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354667

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

So Cypher, Agent003, Sid Dickless and myself decided we needed to have a drink at the Jolly Rancher. Here we are hanging out. I needed to poop so bad but couldn't as one of us drunk wolves, who will remain nameless, locked the door with the keys inside. I guess us pilots just need to change our pants more often than not! :blink:

TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by Digger {WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354669

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Best New years party a Wolf could hope for. Make sure some one brings a roll of TP in there plane next time loloololol Digger you had me in stitches :))))

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354670

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Agent I took a Video is there some way I can upload it to this page or send it to you so you could do it I really dont have the ability to deal with it or patience lol

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354680

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
Cypher, just upload it to the Pack Youtube channel and then you can use the video button to embed it here.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354681

• Digger {WP}
  • Digger {WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 550

Hi Wolves,

Please see below for pilots who have submitted a request to join Wolf Pack. If you see them, you know what to do. Thanks

TOGETHER WE PROWL, UNITED WE HOWL

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354682

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: Cypher, just upload it to the Pack Youtube channel and then you can use the video button to embed it here.

for some reason i have not been able to download to the channel thats why I want to send it to some that can. Ill see if kiwi can do it

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354684

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: Cypher, just upload it to the Pack Youtube channel and then you can use the video button to embed it here.

quote="Agent003{WP}" post=354680]Cypher, just upload it to the Pack Youtube channel and then you can use the video button to embed it here.[/quote] for some reason i have not been able to download to the channel thats why I want to send it to some that can. Ill see if kiwi can do it

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354686

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Digger {WP} wrote: Hi Wolves,

Please see below for pilots who have submitted a request to join Wolf Pack. If you see them, you know what to do. Thanks

Buster is no one I recognize at all. As for AirWolf he is a great pilot. But I thought was a happy long standing TFL member, Ill have to contact ace and see whats up
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354687

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
All wolfs I have been extremely swamped with the recruiting side of Wolf pack business. It is very important that if you have invited a new pilot to join, that you make sure they follow the proper procedure. If we do not see a Post from the new prospect on our thread introducing themselves along with the name of the WP member that has invited them, as well your own post notifying the pack that you have scouted and invited a new prospect, I will not move forward on the recruiting process and the pilot will be rejected. Sorry if this seems harsh but we must uphold our stringent yet very effective recruitment procedures.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354695

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Digger {WP} wrote: Hi Wolves,

I have been in touch with TFL. This is not there AirWolf. As Well it most likely a certain player player that is known to masquerade under different accounts and names that frequently gets themselves into hot water. You can immediately reject all these squad requests as they are deemed to be second accounts(We have already recruited Vinland and he is currently in his probationary period.) . This is a good lesson for all you younger recruits. There are players out there that have tried to slip into Wolf Pack and other Squads under false Identities ans second accounts.

For what purpose you may ask. Well I cant say for sure. Wolf Pack has never had any secret agendas or anything below par that would be worth spying on us for. As well some players in the past have had incidents that they would rather not have occurred, they want to move forward, be apart of something fun and positive. Hence Wolf Pack becomes a squadron people want to be apart of.

This is why we must be diligent in our recruiting of players that are unknown. Our probationary period is key in this process. And all your ears and eyes out there watching out for potential trouble makers, trolls and people out there just to get a little attention.

But remember, this is a game, a video game at that. Dont take this stuff as life or death. Make sure your having fun and let the other stuff fall were it may.

Keep up the good work guys and here is tho the year of the Wolf.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354697

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Hey brothers, today I got a tattoo of a wolf! Take a look
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354698

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Nice tattoo kiwi

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354699

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Alex Galt wrote: Nice tattoo kiwi

Thanks Alex.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354700

• {BLK}{WOLF}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1669

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

Thanks Alex.

kiwi sweet tat bro sorry man soon as u said look on forum i lost con :( im 1500 coins away from to ww2 plane trust me i wanted to hunt lol

Attachments:

Last edit: by {BLK}{WOLF}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354701

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

{BLK}{WOLF} wrote:

Airborne Kiwi {WP} wrote:

Thanks Alex.

kiwi sweet tat bro sorry man soon as u said look on forum i lost con :( im 1500 coins away from to ww2 plane trust me i wanted to hunt lol

No problem man, Chozen captured the flag a minute later.
The following user(s) said Thank You: {BLK}{WOLF}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 3 months ago #354702

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
Hey kiwi is that tattoo on the back of your shoulder

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds