Username: Password: Remember me
Wolf Pack Squadron

TOPIC:

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354294

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

navmed wrote: Fknguy really twisted my nerve. I want to see him one vs one, so I can deliver some crunch..

Any one that deals you this disrespect will feel the REALM OF THE WOLF PACK surround and rip the flesh from there bones.

We are Wolf and we will Hunt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354295

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I have been in contact with VinlandWolf. I have directed him to apply to the correct hunting group and as well to modify his in game name tag Identifier (WP-p) He is having issues posting to our thread Via his phone technology seems to be maybeon the low end of the tech sale. Regardless please welcome our newest Probationary pilot. And teach this pup how to Howl

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, VinlandWolf14

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354296

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3775
sorry viper I was having to much fun in the zeppin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354298

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
thanks boss I really am going to need it their were 1400 thousand people who submitted to this contest

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354299

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5756
that same half wit was dropping i said hey wanna drop lets party he said bring it dog and quit the game yep some dumb ass on a second account all mouth no trousers

navmed wrote: I want to tell the story of a legend. He is not the best nor is he the toughest opponent. No one runs from a fight ,well not that we know of. Head to head,a more determined fighter, you will not find. Looking to stop an enemy at all costs,he will crash you. No ammo, he will try to delivers bomb on you in mid flight. To date he has taken out twenty planes this way some in flight, others parked. He belongs to a fraternity of brothers and sisters of a wild kind. He is Wolf 100%.

He doesn't quit in game, in life. He is a retired (not old) sailor who has been to sea, stood in line for everything, including shaving. He is patient, kind but suffers from allergies. Allergic to stupid, he breaks out in horrible rashes of sarcasm. His name is Navmed , level 30, over 11000 kills. He is not a nube as he was called in game today by a half wit going by the name " Brought you down"

I will give three serving wenches to the wolf who reports he has erased this mouthy upstart from a game. Yes hit him so often, drop him from the sky,tell him to fear the WP. Aninsulttoone is an insult to all. Good hunting, bring back his shattered ego and we will feast on it.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354302

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
  • Thank you received: 968
First off, I had a a few amazing games today with Wolves. Cypher, BLK, Baron, Scale, and Coug. AAWOOOOOoooohhhhhh cheers to you all. Scale, one of our newer guys, told me he had taken a few feeks off, but is back and intends to post on the forum. I told him not to be a stranger, since this is a great way for us to grow stronger as a pack. Boy oh boy, Scale, Coug, and Baron are some goooood pilots. And Cy/BLK, that almost goes without saying lol, you guys are a couple of mean ol dogs!

And navmed, was the guy who called you a noob a member of TFL? I know of a BroughtUDown (with a stylized B ) from that squad, he's always a nice person and has a common nickname of Bud. I do hope that's not the same person. Well, either way, whoever it turns out to be, they have some parachuting to do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

Last edit: by Agent003{WP*}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354303

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

navmed wrote: Fknguy really twisted my nerve. I want to see him one vs one, so I can deliver some crunch..

It was nice (though brief) flying with you the other day Nav. Since I've been back, I've noticed an influx of mouthy youngsters spittin' out words to see where they splatter. Brought you down you say . . . I'll bring back what's left of the cloth from his vertical stabilizer and drop it on the WP's runway as a trophy my friend. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354304

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: First off, I had a a few amazing games today with Wolves. Cypher, BLK, Baron, Scale, and Coug. AAWOOOOOoooohhhhhh cheers to you all. Scale, one of our newer guys, told me he had taken a few feeks off, but is back and intends to post on the forum. I told him not to be a stranger, since this is a great way for us to grow stronger as a pack. Boy oh boy, Scale, Coug, and Baron are some goooood pilots. And Cy/BLK, that almost goes without saying lol, you guys are a couple of mean ol dogs!

And navmed, was the guy who called you a noob a member of TFL? I know of a BroughtUDown (with a stylized B ) from that squad, he's always a nice person and has a common nickname of Bud. I do hope that's not the same person. Well, either way, whoever it turns out to be, they have some parachuting to do!

Ya you guys playing together tonight was some of the best team flying I have seen.You absolutely dominatedthe skies. Very good work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354309

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354312

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Acegirl wrote:

Cypher7{WP} wrote: Me Ace and others horsing around

Yes, we went for a dance instead! Cy is the Party Animal LOL

I missed a screenshot, bt I will get it next time. A dance on top of the ballon. My Ace Girl i couldnt imagine this game without our Ace

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354323

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

S. E. Dailey wrote:

It was nice (though brief) flying with you the other day Nav. Since I've been back, I've noticed an influx of mouthy youngsters spittin' out words to see where they splatter. Brought you down you say . . . I'll bring back what's left of the cloth from his vertical stabilizer and drop it on the WP's runway as a trophy my friend. ;)

I love me the smell of burnt dacron lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354327

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
Life got busy. I'll fly when I can.

The next few months are going to be crazy with new job. I'll try to post here or sign in, but please don't kick me if I'm not as active. :)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOOoooOOOOOOOOO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

Last edit: by DireWolf{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354332

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
So idk that I've ever talked about this, but when I feel up to it I try to make a habit of welcoming newer players (normally Aspirants and 3rd Lts.). So I'll usually say hi to them, followed by Welcome to df elite!

Some people ignore it, or maybe they don't know how to chat lol. And others say thanks or hi or whatever. But the point of it is, this game can be overwhelming to new players, and I can imagine if I was a newbie, someone welcoming me and being nice would have a positive impact on me as a player.

So today I flew with a 3rd Lt. called manu789, who thanked me for my welcome and then said good luck. LOL! I told him I admired his confidence and we shot at eachother for a few minutes. I showed him how to to barrel rolls and some stuff, and told him that if he ever needs help to let me know. manu was responsive, thankful, nice, and he was willing to take me on! haha

So kudos to him, as he's probably the nicest super new player that I've met in a while.

I encourage you guys to welcome new players sometimes and see what happens. It could be a fun experience for you and them. Always nice to do some "pack outreach" I suppose :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354334

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

Thank you for the kind words, Cypher.
I will be on the lookout for possible recruits.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354337

• navmed
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 684
Agent003, sadly the person I spoke of is TFL and the same person you hoped it not be. No worries, did not Michael Corleone whack his own brother Freddo? Business is business. His comment when Itoldhim to loom again and see I was level thirty major general in rank, was quite flippant. Yes he is a little more advanced level than most in the game that day. However, when I am told I am a nub , it sticks on me especially after the guy is aware I am not.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354338

• DireWolf{WP}
  • In all of us lies a wolf..waiting.
  • Thank you received: 2604
So, just checked and this is out squad rank number of points! 3666606 :dry: :ohmy: :evil:

:lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354340

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Dire, we have the points of purgatory, the devil's dollar, satan's score. :woohoo: :evil: :sick:

Navmed, sorry to hear that he was a jerk to you. Odd since he's always been really nice to me. Aye, business is business as you said, so I'll be sure to shoot out his engine a few dozen times! :angry: Maybe if my aim is good enough I'll hit his plane's pitot tube :lol: :silly: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354341

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Agent003{WP} wrote: So idk that I've ever talked about this, but when I feel up to it I try to make a habit of welcoming newer players (normally Aspirants and 3rd Lts.). So I'll usually say hi to them, followed by Welcome to df elite!

Some people ignore it, or maybe they don't know how to chat lol. And others say thanks or hi or whatever. But the point of it is, this game can be overwhelming to new players, and I can imagine if I was a newbie, someone welcoming me and being nice would have a positive impact on me as a player.

So today I flew with a 3rd Lt. called manu789, who thanked me for my welcome and then said good luck. LOL! I told him I admired his confidence and we shot at eachother for a few minutes. I showed him how to to barrel rolls and some stuff, and told him that if he ever needs help to let me know. manu was responsive, thankful, nice, and he was willing to take me on! haha

So kudos to him, as he's probably the nicest super new player that I've met in a while.

I encourage you guys to welcome new players sometimes and see what happens. It could be a fun experience for you and them. Always nice to do some "pack outreach" I suppose :lol:

Who knows, maybe someday manu or other players that get a warm welcome from the pack might grow up to be wolves. You never know I guess!

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354343

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Agent003{WP} wrote: So idk that I've ever talked about this, but when I feel up to it I try to make a habit of welcoming newer players (normally Aspirants and 3rd Lts.). So I'll usually say hi to them, followed by Welcome to df elite!

Stuff like that is so important on so many levels. Think butterfly effect.
That will greatly impact this players attitude and behavior here forward. It reflects on your Squad. It makes us look like the leaders of the Pack as far as the game goes. It helps define you as a player and hones your skills on a recruiting front. It will most definitely start to build a really good reputation for you as well. Believe me when I say noobs have there own social circle and share info back and forth. Who is a real mean dirty player, who is super fun to fly with, who will share game secrets and point gathering info. etc. Agent good stuff. These types of actions outside of your regular expected duties are the beginnings of a Pack leader. You are not going unnoticed. Once again you make a old wolf proud.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354344

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

navmed wrote: Agent003, sadly the person I spoke of is TFL and the same person you hoped it not be. No worries, did not Michael Corleone whack his own brother Freddo? Business is business. His comment when I Told Him to loom again and see I was level thirty major general in rank, was quite flippant. Yes he is a little more advanced level than most in the game that day. However, when I am told I am a nub , it sticks on me especially after the guy is aware I am not.

Thanks now am going to have to waste the whole day watching all 3 GodFather Movies, as well, Scarface for a warm up. lolololol

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354345

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Grandpappy 9 {WP} wrote: Thank you for the kind words, Cypher.
I will be on the lookout for possible recruits.

I really am liking that banner Grannpappy

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354348

• Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 464

The plane in flight banner was made by Agent003, and I agree, it is terrific!
Also terrific is the other one, made by Dognamitt.

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354361

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Guys, here are a few pilots we may want to keep our eyes on.

Peggy3
Bita1
TheGamingAce
galaxyguard7

These are newer players that have lots of potential. Keep an eye out and see what you think.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VinlandWolf14

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354364

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Just had my first World War 2 game tonight! Super excited.

I have a hawker hurricane right now, and since I haven't upgraded it the thing flies like a rotting potato. But who cares, it's fun am I right

And you guys will never guess who my first ww2 kill was...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}, S. E. Dailey, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354365

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Congrats agent send those crickets to cricket HELL so we can use them as axle Grease for our planes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354366

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

navmed wrote: Agent003, sadly the person I spoke of is TFL and the same person you hoped it not be. No worries, did not Michael Corleone whack his own brother Freddo? Business is business. His comment when I Told Him to loom again and see I was level thirty major general in rank, was quite flippant. Yes he is a little more advanced level than most in the game that day. However, when I am told I am a nub , it sticks on me especially after the guy is aware I am not.

Thanks now am going to have to waste the whole day watching all 3 GodFather Movies, as well, Scarface for a warm up. lolololol

That is not a waste of a day in my book. ;)

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}, Agent003{WP*}, DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354367

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Alex Galt wrote: Congrats agent send those crickets to cricket HELL so we can use them as axle Grease for our planes

Heeheeehee I think I know why he doesn't fly in ww1 much anymore... maybe cause he gets slaughtered by hungry wolves!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DireWolf{WP}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354368

• Alex Galt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
lol agent
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agent003{WP*}

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354369

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
Anyone want to fly WW2 tonight?

The Official Wolf Pack Squadron 7 years 4 months ago #354370

• Agent003{WP*}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Oh gosh guys. I just checked my global rank and its 666. No joke. :sick: :evil: :whistle: :pinch:

I'm starting to hear voices lol... I better do some flying tomorrow and fix this :sick: :lol: :huh:

Moderators: Digger {WP}DireWolf{WP}
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds