Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211513

• DJ PON-3
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Im Dj Josh
  • Thank you received: 60
I successfully made my own pony it took weeks to complete this so.....I called it Orange Electron

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211834

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 9789
Wonderful News for all NLR!

One of our ace pilot CSchrome makes MORAF. He is one of the best pilot and a good person to play with.

On behalf of NLR, I congratulate him on his well deserved achievement and hope that he'll continue to give us many more moments of joy in future.

Well done CSchrome. We all are proud of you and thank you that you are part of NLR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, CSchrom

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211836

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Definition of Success:-
Real success in life is doing what you love and being loved for what you do"

Good Morning all NLR's
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZINC, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211842

• [NLR] McFate
  • Don't believe everything you think.
  • Thank you received: 5398
Congrats CSchrom! Welcome to the 31 club!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CSchrom

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211860

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
I like the banner of Luna, Reid can anyone help in creating one for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211867

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Great game with Wig, Viphlash, Thulsa Doom.

Attachment 29-08-20143.jpg not found

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211892

• [NLR] McFate

McFate wrote: Hey NLRs!

All active NLRs need to check in. Zuperman has imposed a 50 member cap on all squads. The NLR currently has +/-80 members signed in but very few are active. At this point we only have about 20 members who have passed level 19. The 50 member cap was implimented almost 4 weeks ago and there are many members who have not played at all in that time. In an effort to 'revitalize' the squad we need to be able to take on new active recruits. Unfortunately this requires kicking inactive members from the squad. I have been taking screenshots of member stats to confirm whether they are active or not. In three days I will begin kicking all members below level 20 who have shown no activity since my last screenshots. No one above level 20 nor anyone who is active will be kicked at this time.

I have spoken with Luna (NLR founder) about this. She has agreed that this is a good idea and that this is a good time to take this action. In our last communication she had said she would be composing this notice but it has been nearly a week. Because she is on active duty in the US Navy it may be a while until she is able to check in again, so I have taken the initiative. If you have any issues with this or with me taking such actions please let me know. I do not intend to step on any toes.

Please let me know if there is anyone who should be kept on the roster regardless of their recent activity. I will soon post a list of those who are to be kicked. Note that once we have decreased our membership below 50 anyone who was kicked who wants to remain in the squad will be welcome back.

Squad Officers: Please do not sign on any new recruits without careful consideration. It would be greatly appreciated if you would consult with other NLR officers before signing on anyone else.

2nd round of inactive members to be kicked:

[NLR] mItchellt
-EL_[NLR]_Dragon
[N-L-R] tim03b
[NLR] Gotten190
[NLR] Brony49
[NLR] Lazerbeam
[NLR] ryan06
Angel.NASA[NLR]
Aulnay93
S.Dummont
akish
aton
-:Gurnos Doom:-
FAB*KIGG
pab
vlzrule
[NLR] air shooter
[NLR] NOMAD2190
AK7
[NLR] Mr.Putra P

Last edit: by [NLR] McFate.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211893

• [NLR] McFate
Well,

It's done. The NLR is now down to 30 members.

All those remaining are either level 20 and above or have shown activity in the last week. Anyone who was kicked who still wants to be in the squad plaese let me or another squad officer know and we can add you back.

Officers; please choose new recruits wisely and preferably after consulting with me or other officers by PM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZINC, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211895

• CSchrom
  • Thank you received: 9
Thanks Ishan, McFate, and all how have congratulated me. I love this game and the great people in it, especially the NLR's :cheer:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211896

• [NLR] McFate
And in for much more exciting news:

Welcome to our newest squad member!

[NLR] Big*Joe

Formerly co-leader of Gunners Inc.

Joe is very active in game and on the forum. I'm sure he will prove to be a very valuable member of the New Lunar Republic!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211897

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Hi Joe,

Welcome to NLR. Good to have u in the squad.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211901

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
  • Thank you received: 592

McFate wrote: And in for much more exciting news:

Welcome to our newest squad member!

[NLR] Big*Joe

Formerly co-leader of Gunners Inc.

Joe is very active in game and on the forum. I'm sure he will prove to be a very valuable member of the New Lunar Republic!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thank you McFate and Sang!!!!! I am thrilled to be here!! The NLR is Highly Respected across all of DF for your positive demeanor and your DEADLY pilots who are known for their Tactical style always with focus on Teamwork. I only hope i can contribute to the success of the NLR and I look forward to learning many things from the greats here at the New Lunar Republic!!!!

McFate and I have discussed many things NLR, and due to the fact that I am pretty active, I will be taking on some tasks to help out McFate with the Revitalization of the squad. My first order of business is to start an Official NLR Banner Shop Thread which i will post once i'm done here (Ishan, a gift for you will be waiting, we can modify it as you like later, just let me know).

Also I am bringing sexy back.....I mean our website back!!! So look for that soon as well as it will have many tips and as to the strategies we like to use and pointers to help improve your game! Once the site is Posted here it will be important that ALL MEMBERS join so we can communicate and schedule times to fly together.

I am super excited to be part of the NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC!!!! I cant wait to fly with McFate, 420, Sang, Reid aka XxXxX, Luna, CSchrom, AceL!nk, & the rest of you as a group!!!!!! WOW, Reds Better Watch Out!!!!! We have a real Scary Team to see in red!!!!
NewLunarRepublic.spruz.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, [NLR]AceL!nk

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211915

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
I am pleased to Announce the Website of The New Lunar Republic is now back in business (with a new address). ALL MEMBERS: Please make sure you sign up so we can coordinate times to fly together as well as Tactics and Strategies!!!

newlunarrepublic.spruz.com/

Future NLR Recruits: Once accepted by NLR Officer, to become an "Official Member of NLR" you MUST introdouce yourself here on the NLR page of the forum, as well as joining in the game, AND signing up to the website!

As "The Elite Squad" of DF we hold our pilots to a higher standard, of course with our main focus on Tactics and Teamwork. So for your membership to NLR to be a success, these steps are crucial for communication and coordination efforts. Thank you for your understanding.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [M]ad

Last edit: by [NLR] Big*Joe.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211916

• WB|War hawk1-5
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1709

Soarin wrote: I successfully made my own pony it took weeks to complete this so.....I called it Orange Electron

Oh i have a pic for u soarin

Hope u like
Attachments:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211928

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU
  • Thank you received: 543
So first off I like the revitalization of a NLR website. But I'm afraid of someone under a different account that's a member of a different squad to infiltrate the site, but not that big of a deal I guess. Crazy nut I would like added back to the squad, and that's the only one, he rocks. So as to the base level 20 to enter, that doesn't really matter to me. If they are a good fighter, respectful, non whiner, and can comprehend that there are different fighting tactics they are winners in my DF eyes. I would like to touch again on the NLR website, PLEASE every member sign into that site and visit often. Get involved. Simply say hi and read others thoughts and tactics, or even better add your own thoughts. Maybe we can even set up days, times and servers to meet in the air for some squad practice. So, I would like to add another thanks to McFate for being our official organizer. THANK U HUN. I'm excited to see where this is headed, and looking forward to the fun times ahead. Yayy! Until I think of something else, I'm headed into the skies! Hopefully I will run into some or peeps! MUAH :woohoo:

If thats the way to exterminate, it'll take too freaken looonng

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211933

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote:

*420* wrote: :) heading up soon :woohoo:

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211942

• [NLR] McFate

*420* wrote: So first off I like the revitalization of a NLR website. But I'm afraid of someone under a different account that's a member of a different squad to infiltrate the site, but not that big of a deal I guess. Crazy nut I would like added back to the squad, and that's the only one, he rocks. So as to the base level 20 to enter, that doesn't really matter to me. If they are a good fighter, respectful, non whiner, and can comprehend that there are different fighting tactics they are winners in my DF eyes. I would like to touch again on the NLR website, PLEASE every member sign into that site and visit often. Get involved. Simply say hi and read others thoughts and tactics, or even better add your own thoughts. Maybe we can even set up days, times and servers to meet in the air for some squad practice. So, I would like to add another thanks to McFate for being our official organizer. THANK U HUN. I'm excited to see where this is headed, and looking forward to the fun times ahead. Yayy! Until I think of something else, I'm headed into the skies! Hopefully I will run into some or peeps! MUAH :woohoo:

Yez mam! Das da plan! MUAH yur self!

I wish I could fly right now but work calls.

The website will have a public section and a bad ass, kill happy, tactical NLR only section.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZINC

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211957

• ZINC
  • Thank you received: 7
Great job cschrom. And a special thanks to mcfate for all his hard work
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211958

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Thank you received: 594

Welcome to all the New members. And like zinc said, A special thanks to Mcfate for all the work he has put in. If it's ok with luna. I would like to add Mcfate to be a mod to the squadron.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211959

• *420*
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Genocide====>YOU

[NLR]*XxxxX* wrote: Welcome to all the New members. And like zinc said, A special thanks to Mcfate for all the work he has put in. If it's ok with luna. I would like to add Mcfate to be a mod to the squadron.

I second that

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211961

• Mac
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • They Hate me, but They Can't get Enough of me...
  • Thank you received: 1411
The NLR is back in style? Fantastic!

The Republic has long housed many of my favorite pilots. Luna is a wonderful example of writing prowess and intelligence; when she talks, people listen: Ishan/Vivek Sang is always great to play against, and an incredibly nice person: McFate taught me that player conduct is far from a black-and-white issue, and he taught me how to be tolerant of other people's styles. And the skills of Reid and 420 are legendary. And hopefully Joe and I can put our past differences aside and start anew.

Seeing you revitalized in going to be a fantastic experience. Hopefully, I will see your occasionally eclipsing light often, both on forum and in-game!
You're getting predictable, guys. You can do better, right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: *420*, [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] McFate, [NLR] The Blue Fighter

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211964

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101

Mac wrote: The NLR is back in style? Fantastic!

The Republic has long housed many of my favorite pilots. Luna is a wonderful example of writing prowess and intelligence; when she talks, people listen: Ishan/Vivek Sang is always great to play against, and an incredibly nice person: McFate taught me that player conduct is far from a black-and-white issue, and he taught me how to be tolerant of other people's styles. And the skills of Reid and 420 are legendary. And hopefully Joe and I can put our past differences aside and start anew.

Seeing you revitalized in going to be a fantastic experience. Hopefully, I will see your occasionally eclipsing light often, both on forum and in-game!

Hello old friend :D, i would very much like that and i appreciate you extending the olive branch which i graciously accept. We had some good times in the past, and I look forward to many more in the future.

I agree 200% with your sentiments of the pilots here at NLR and this is many of the reasons I am here now. I very much respect everyone at the NLR as well, and while flying solo I had the pleasure of flying several games with McFate, where we combined tactics and teamwork to make for quite a fun and victorious series of games. After looking further into NLR and learning that their core values include this type of play, along with the value of the things i stand to learn from these guys, really made it a no-brainer for me.

Thanks for your support Mac and i look forward to putting the past behind us (Same goes for anybody I may have had a disagreement with in the past) time to humble myself and learn from some of the best! Exciting stuff!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, Mac

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211966

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101
Heading up in a few, just saw Reid and 420 in squad chat so lmk where your flying and i'll join in!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211978

• [NLR] McFate
I'll be flying in about 2½ hours.

Let's tear it up!!!! :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #211987

• [NLR]*XxXxX*
  • Thank you received: 594

Wigbomb wrote: How much do I loves me some Jasmine? What a stone cold blast it was playing with you last night, darling!

Why is it that three of my most favoritest people in the wide world of Dogfight are so infrequently found in-game?

Luna, Reid, Jasmine, please cease screwing around with "real life" junk, and please drop 'round the M.O.M thread to let us know when you might be playing, I'd gladly carve out special game time for any or preferably all of you.

Now get over here and gimme a big spitty kiss! Okay, fine, you too Luna and Jas.

--w--

I thought you'd never ask
Attachments:

Last edit: by [NLR]*XxXxX*.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #212030

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Just checking the banner created by Big.Joe

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #212031

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Its working now Big Joe. Just added http:// before the link.

Last edit: by [NLR] The Blue Fighter.

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #212060

• [NLR] McFate
Wow!

Crazy night for the NLR! So many of us at one time! We had to split up and have some of us on opposite sides just so we could get a good game!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Here is the board from a one run btc. :blink:

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR] Big*Joe

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #212061

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Nothing is Impossible.
Hi Von Benny,

Welcome to NLR Squad. I'm sure you will continue your killing spree and make your kdr in top ten.

On behalf of NLR, I welcome Von Benny to the squad.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate

The Official New Lunar Republic Squadron Thread 9 years 8 months ago #212064

• [NLR] Big*Joe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Meta Gaming 101

McFate wrote: Wow!

Crazy night for the NLR! So many of us at one time! We had to split up and have some of us on opposite sides just so we could get a good game!

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Here is the board from a one run btc. :blink:

That sure was a great first night in the NLR!!!! I hope that was just a preview of many more amazing nights ruled by the New Lunar Republic!! I got some great games in with 420, Reid, Mcfate, Sang (Ishan & Vivek), AceL!nk, and even our newest member Benny! That was Loads of fun! Lets do that again next Saturday night if not sooner guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter

Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 1.220 seconds