TOPIC:

Dogfight Elite 1.3.0 released! 10 months 1 week ago #388359

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
Dogfight Elite 1.3.0 released!

I've been working for almost 8 months on the next big update. If everything goes well, you shouldn't see much difference visually. The reason is that the big update is for all internal code that I had to update for a new physics and network code on Unity 2022.

Nevertheless, I took some time to improve things that you will notice:
1) Translations. Several languages were missing translations. I took time to fix many of them, you can help translate them to your language in this thread. Thanks to everybody that is helping out!   Translations - Dogfight Elite Forum
2) Flak. The carriers will not shoot as machine guns anymore. Those canons will shoot flak ammunition. It looks cool and I've enjoyed testing it very much. Search youtube flak videos and see what you will expect on the next release 
3) Audio. I made large improvements to the audio. (More soundtracks coming soon).
4) Aiming with the soldier. This version should be better.
5) Better synchronization between animations. You will now see when people turn on/off the engines and their ailerons, rudder, and tails move too.
6) Better point system. It will be more clear what points you get for each thing.
7) Better collisions and hit system. 
8 ) Better integration with Discord. If you joined the Discord server, you will see that it connects all your pilot information automatically and creates a Squadron section for you.
9) Added the foundation for custom paints on your planes. (Coming soon).
10) Added flak cannons around the terrain. Find them and use them at will!
11) Modified the Premium airplanes. You will be able to use any purchased premium airplanes once a day without a subscription.

Enjoy it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marko99, Lowdan Clear, Gannet, dognamitt, Dunc7, Pegoud, Magnus Canneb, Buddah4Q, remthrow, WIZARDLIKEGUY789

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.386 seconds