Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11024

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6

VortexIII wrote: (warning spoiler) Player bp, I believe in ur sign u r referring to highway to the danger zone. Top gun anthem is actually the song they play at the end when he throws away his dog tag

I am referring to the anthem...see it here.

Did say they played it at the beginning, sorry...I meant at the end. Mistake, but either way, both songs are awesome!
"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably gonna take a while."

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...
The following user(s) said Thank You: pownage

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11242

• Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849
Hahahah, every time I read yer' siggy, BP -- I always recite both Top Gun songs in my head.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11280

• Historygeek13
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 26
Hey Slenderman? Do you know how many pilots are in the 111th? I don't mean too pry, but, how many members are in enigma? :cheer: You don't have too answer these, if you don't want too! :cheer: thanks,

Green freedom
[img]i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/myatsoethet/squadleader.jpg[/img]

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11302

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
I'm afraid I don't as you guys haven't kept record of whose in or not.

We have (officially) however many on our front page -- but there are others who fly our tag, that haven't told me and I just add them as I see them.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11324

• Historygeek13
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Ok, thanks! :)
[img]i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w511/myatsoethet/squadleader.jpg[/img]

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11345

• pownage
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • hi all
  • Thank you received: 196
Slendermen im making my own sqaudron its called sky sharks :woohoo:
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11425

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Cool! If you need anything let me know, mate.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 1 week ago #11587

• [*M]coop
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Thank you received: 2949
Yes welcome aboard all new fighter pilots.I have recently have had the pleasure of flying with some of you and against some of you I will not engage any of my own... Sorry just one of my personal rules of engagement... So stay frosty out there and take care of each other....peace

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 6 days ago #11603

• csumm
  • fly fast & hard
  • Thank you received: 1
Nice coop me and slender and johnny b also have a pact. LOL but not everybody in the squad does which still isn't a problem LOL so see u guys in the air
Csumm thang coming your way

Join The [e]nigma Corps Today!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 6 days ago #11611

• Player BP
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 6

Historygeek13 wrote: Ok, thanks! :)

So wait...if we are on opposite teams....we are not supposed to shoot eachother down?
"If at first you don't succeed, it's probably gonna take a while."

"dun DUN! DUN! DUN DUn DUN DUn Dun Dun, dun Dun DUn Dun DUn DUN, DUn Dun DUn Dun." - Top Gun Theme Song

"D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun, duuuuuun, D'dun dun, dun d' dun dun dun..." - Danger Zone,...

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 6 days ago #11632

• Kazee83
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Just depends. I've played against Coop and we didn't shoot each other down. Dawsonn and I were on opposite teams 3 times last night and had a blast blowing each other up. Just whatever you want to do.

And welcome, BP. It's a great squadron. I played a couple of nights ago and a rookie asked what Enigma meant. Some other guy answered it meant you were a pro. :lol: I got no problem with that answer. I did tell him it was a squadron....eventually.

Last edit: by Kazee83.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 6 days ago #11637

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
  • Thank you received: 21
Uey slenderman, i asked for a banner in the avatar banner thread. Just wondering if you could get to that. Thanks
Y[e]s, I drew my profile pic...

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 6 days ago #11643

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Thank you received: 963
Slendermans very busy. Hes also got requests from others, so chill for a bit.
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 6 days ago #11687

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I'd like to report two previously unknown Engima members. We have one guy namecd Geronimo, and.... guess who! Slenderman, I'll give you a little hint. He wants to rib and kill you.

Got it yet? If not.... Wikki wikki wak! Wolfman Jack!
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11729

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Wow guys, I'm lovin' the comradeship. Typically, I don't shoot other Enigma players down unless they don't want to pact it up.

Terminator_X wrote: Uey slenderman, i asked for a banner in the avatar banner thread. Just wondering if you could get to that. Thanks

Yeah, as Calvin said -- I've been REALLY busy lately. If Von can't get around to it, I'll try. I've had multiple Medical tests and these awful Microbiology tests almost everyday, hahahah. Most of my time is spent studying.

Word to the wise: If you don't want to become a hermit once you get into Uni/College -- don't get into the medical field, hahahah. It's tough now, but it'll be so worth it in the future. Especially when I'm rollin' in the greens. ;)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11767

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Heads up all Enigma Corps members -- the player "Fighter506" has illegally joined Enigma. If you see him, tell him to remove the clan tag immediately or face further consequences. This player is very bad, I have already muted him. He team kills. Threatens players. The whole nine yards. Calvin, myself and others do not want this guy falsely representing the Enigma Corps. Thanks!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11777

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
Ill be sure to be on the look out.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11835

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I saw that guy yesterday and I think he has lost any hope of being unmuted by anyone not that he had a chance in the first place. He goes and flys around and team kills or try's to lol. He honestly stinks at the game no offense to him. He was trying to kill me when on my team he was right on my tail shooting I was flying straght and his bulits kept missing. I let it go on for 30 seconds more then shot him down.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11838

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
Even thought im 111th falcon, ill keep an eye out too.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11840

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
Bue the way slenderman, i would like to exit 111th falcom squadron for [e]nigma. I wamted to ask first before doing so. :)

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11846

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Skydavis1 wrote: I saw that guy yesterday and I think he has lost any hope of being unmuted by anyone not that he had a chance in the first place. He goes and flys around and team kills or try's to lol. He honestly stinks at the game no offense to him. He was trying to kill me when on my team he was right on my tail shooting I was flying straght and his bulits kept missing. I let it go on for 30 seconds more then shot him down.

LOL. Fighter is a total noob. I mean, everyone knows I don't bash players -- but this guy? Total weirdo. He told me how I'm his biggest idol and whatnot -- which was fine. It was when he started asking for my name, where I live, etc that I had a problem. I kindly told him to leave me alone and Calvin went on to say how I can with hold any information I want.

He then became very irate, started making all sorts of threats against Calvin and myself. Wanting to "rib and kill us" (rob, LOL), get his dad whose a DJ to "diss us on his radio show" (Again, LOL.) and more. He preceded calling me a "mother****ing Australian English bitch" before I muted him. Then he came onto the forum for the next 2 weeks begging everyone to tell me to unmute him. Then he started spamming and saying how I'm rude and stupid. So I banned his forum account. :P

If I recall -- the 111th didn't want him either. He's just a bad character.

Terminator_X wrote: Bue the way slenderman, i would like to exit 111th falcom squadron for [e]nigma. I wamted to ask first before doing so. :)

Of course! I assume it's okay with the 111th and you've said something. I'll add you to the Enigma Corps right away! :cheer:

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11852

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
If any of you guys see someone flying the Enigma Corps banner/symbol -- let me know. I assume if they're flying that, they want to be in Enigma, hahahah. Totally fine by me, just let me know.

Calvin has brought it to my attention that Ender changed his name to [e]nder. So I'll go ahead and add him to the member list. I'm really happy with all the people joining! Lots of hard work but everyone's REALLY joining now! Already had 3-4 new members today! :D

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11855

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
His dad probly would not go and diss you guys on his radio station anyway. It would just make him look stuped.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 12 years 5 days ago #11862

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
Exactly. What tool would go onto a radio show and say "Hurr ma' son be playin diss game called Dogfight. Deez dudes named Slenderman and Calvin?! @#$#@$@@#%!!! #@%@#% ALL OF YOU! #@*&(*#@&%(*#@&%*(#@RUWEIORFUEW"

LOLOLOL. When Fighter506 was threatening me, the next thing I did after muting him was say:

"Oh no Calvin. Looks like Fighter506 can't Caps-lock us to death. Bet he's going to tell dad."

Hahahah, all of you know I don't purposefully ridicule players. But at this point, I almost pity them.

Almost.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11863

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
I forgot my password bit remembered. I got it changged slenderman, can i get the link to an [e]nigma banner?

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11866

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11870

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
Thank you slenderman, glad to be aboard the one and only...

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11874

• Hamers
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Thank you received: 273
I remember when fighter was here. He was goin around like I'm gonna get my dad who's a raidio dj to diss this game and everyone. If he did it would be funny. But wouldn't that make people wonder y he's dissing it and go and try it. Good publicity!!
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11881

• CalvinIsAwesome
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Lol remember when he said he would tell u how to become immune if you would make slenderman unmute him? Lol what a tool! :P
See you in the skies!

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 12 years 5 days ago #11882

• Terminator_X
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The [e]nigma corps.
I went one on one with this dude in a bomb the base match at 1 am. I guess this was before you muted him. He was like hey. whats ur name. im like dakota. I dont mind telling people my first name... but when he starts asking for your adress and your.... ahem... "size".... things get creepy. I was going to leave, but then he started pissing me off with smart a-- remarks about his dad and im going to be dissed, then he wwent on how hiis uncle was rich and a lawyer and i was going to get thrown in jail and raped by his buddies in jail. Why would he have jail buddies? OMG HES GAY

Moderators: --J--Nachoo[e]hammer_tool
Time to create page: 1.992 seconds