×

Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Official Enigma Corps Thread

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9522

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Sorry
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by pownage. Reason: n)@

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9526

  • Kazee83
  • Kazee83's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 92
  • Thank you received: 26
Well, then something is probably messed up on your end. Slender's rarely wrong. He's kinda spooky like that...(strange music playing in the background)...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9528

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Chill guys. Gotta admit I was kinda offended, and I have to disagree. From what I know, Engima consists ONLY of skilled players, least of which is Vortex III, simply because of lack of experience. I have full confidence he'll become one of our more skilled aces. I've never played against Coop, so I'm not sure of his skill, but all of the old players I've ever played are very skilled. I play every day if I can, there's no way they play a huge amount more than I do. While they have more pilots, the only people I can think of that are better than myself in Falcon Squad are Skydavis, Green Freedom, and Qaz. If I forgot someone, I apologize, I didn't want to look for everyone that's in the squad. Amyway, Pownage, I've got to disagree with you on everything you said. We probably live in different time zones, and I have a buzy schedual during the day, so when I'm on, (9-10) Western time, you probably aren't.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9530

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Sorry if you see slenderman tell him I said sorry and also for flame
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9533

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Lol this stuff is kinda funny.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9534

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
It started as prank lol :)
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9535

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Btw, thanks for the complement sky. I considered both squads for about a week, and breifly considered WUDF.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9536

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Calvin im hour ahead of you or two I live okalhoma central time lol
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9539

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Btw, thanks for the complement sky. I considered both squads for about a week, and breifly considered WUDF.
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9548

  • csumm
  • csumm's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • fly fast & hard
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 1
I didn't know that hammers joined welcome
Csumm thang coming your way


Join The [e]nigma Corps Today!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9571

  • CalvinIsAwesome
  • CalvinIsAwesome's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly [e]nigma, or I won't let you fly.
  • Posts: 5374
  • Thank you received: 963
Sorry for the double post
See you in the skies!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9581

  • AdamZarif
  • AdamZarif's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 7
  • Thank you received: 0
Can u give me a signature?
I can see you in the skies




















[imgAAA]i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h406/Slenderm

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9595

  • Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Posts: 2796
  • Thank you received: 836
Hello Adam! Actually, check the very first post of this thread. I believe there's a guide on how to add the signature.

If need further help, let me know and I'll help you personally. :)

Also -- welcome aboard! :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9596

  • Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Posts: 2796
  • Thank you received: 836

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)


Oh?

pownage wrote: I have officialy left sqaudron and jojned falcons with new banner sry the falcons have better pilots and enigma people are hardly ever on :evil: I will shoot down all of you if see enigma insignia lol


I think everyone can read for themselves -- that seemed pretty serious.

Next you say (after negative reaction from the squadron and others):

pownage wrote: what are these posts doing here I dint do them I think someone hacked my account? I just got how long haave ibeen posting for


But later you expose yourself as saying it was infact you doing this and it was "just a prank" here:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)



Not only do you degrade everyone in this squadron, but you also take us as fools and lie to us -- even though we knew it was you making those posts from the start. We can tell this by:

A. Login times
B. The IP Address you used. (It didn't change within that time frame)
C. The exact same writing style/phrases only you use were in all of those posts

And much more. I'm sorry but I personally don't think you should be in the Enigma Corps as we don't represent dissing other players/lying. We are an elite squadron who doesn't tolerate such behavior.

But I'm open to other people's thoughts -- what do other members think? Let him stay or let him go?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Slenderman.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9633

  • csumm
  • csumm's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • fly fast & hard
  • Posts: 66
  • Thank you received: 1
I'm sorry to say slender but I think let him go u can't trust people like that, and what was funny about that joke? Lol got me. And for him to lie about the post come on
Csumm thang coming your way


Join The [e]nigma Corps Today!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9641

  • [*M]coop
  • [*M]coop's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • "Sua Sponte"
  • Posts: 1378
  • Thank you received: 2949
I agree with csumm I say no place in the ranks for insults and jokes...let him go.we are solid and will are ranks will grow in time.It starts with honor and loyalty and I dont see either from him...just sayin...and as for playin the.game I play every night when im at work at the fire house until I get called out when im off I only play once and a while but I work 12 days on and 2 days off so im playin more than im not........slender did u get my resoponce on the guns

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9667

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
I already quit sqaudron so there be happy :(
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9673

  • Snooppy
  • Snooppy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Posts: 38
  • Thank you received: 2
sorry pownage. the joke was in poor taste but I could of over looked it. But then to lie about posting it. It would of been better to just say sorry guys I ment it as a joke but it didn't come out right. By doing that you can save a lot of respect.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

The following user(s) said Thank You: csumm, Carlsberg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9713

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Sorry all I quit all sqaudrons there happy slender :(
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread 7 years 6 months ago #9793

  • VortexIII
  • VortexIII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 46

Slenderman wrote:

Makaela wrote: If I ever join a squadron it would be yours for sure! Love what u rep


Alrighty! If you do, that'd be great! I'm just making and editing stuff now. I need someone to help me manage everything as a Vice Admin. So if you join -- let me know!

If anyone else is interested, as long as you're active and known for a good rep (no spamming, trash talking, etc) feel free to join and let me know!


Sure, i could
Help. If u need it I can b admin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9796

  • VortexIII
  • VortexIII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 46

Slenderman wrote:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)


Oh?

pownage wrote: I have officialy left sqaudron and jojned falcons with new banner sry the falcons have better pilots and enigma people are hardly ever on :evil: I will shoot down all of you if see enigma insignia lol


I think everyone can read for themselves -- that seemed pretty serious.

Next you say (after negative reaction from the squadron and others):

pownage wrote: what are these posts doing here I dint do them I think someone hacked my account? I just got how long haave ibeen posting for


But later you expose yourself as saying it was infact you doing this and it was "just a prank" here:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)



Not only do you degrade everyone in this squadron, but you also take us as fools and lie to us -- even though we knew it was you making those posts from the start. We can tell this by:

A. Login times
B. The IP Address you used. (It didn't change within that time frame)
C. The exact same writing style/phrases only you use were in all of those posts

And much more. I'm sorry but I personally don't think you should be in the Enigma Corps as we don't represent dissing other players/lying. We are an elite squadron who doesn't tolerate such behavior.

But I'm open to other people's thoughts -- what do other members think? Let him stay or let him go?


Well, he already quit, but enigma is a good attitude with good squadron representation. Seek and smoke.
All who abuse the name enigma can abuse their own self socially. I would've said letm go.
That's all I can say. Enigma reign!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9797

  • VortexIII
  • VortexIII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 46

CalvinIsAwesome wrote: Chill guys. Gotta admit I was kinda offended, and I have to disagree. From what I know, Engima consists ONLY of skilled players, least of which is Vortex III, simply because of lack of experience. I have full confidence he'll become one of our more skilled aces. I've never played against Coop, so I'm not sure of his skill, but all of the old players I've ever played are very skilled. I play every day if I can, there's no way they play a huge amount more than I do. While they have more pilots, the only people I can think of that are better than myself in Falcon Squad are Skydavis, Green Freedom, and Qaz. If I forgot someone, I apologize, I didn't want to look for everyone that's in the squad. Amyway, Pownage, I've got to disagree with you on everything you said. We probably live in different time zones, and I
have a buzy schedual during the day, so when I'm on, (9-10) Western time, you probably aren't.

Feelings? Man I'm crushed.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9805

  • VortexIII
  • VortexIII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 46

VortexIII wrote:

Slenderman wrote:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)


Oh?

pownage wrote: I have officialy left sqaudron and jojned falcons with new banner sry the falcons have better pilots and enigma people are hardly ever on :evil: I will shoot down all of you if see enigma insignia lol


I think everyone can read for themselves -- that seemed pretty serious.

Next you say (after negative reaction from the squadron and others):

pownage wrote: what are these posts doing here I dint do them I think someone hacked my account? I just got how long haave ibeen posting for


But later you expose yourself as saying it was infact you doing this and it was "just a prank" here:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)



Not only do you degrade everyone in this squadron, but you also take us as fools and lie to us -- even though we knew it was you making those posts from the start. We can tell this by:

A. Login times
B. The IP Address you used. (It didn't change within that time frame)
C. The exact same writing style/phrases only you use were in all of those posts

And much more. I'm sorry but I personally don't think you should be in the Enigma Corps as we don't represent dissing other players/lying. We are an elite squadron who doesn't tolerate such behavior.

But I'm open to other people's thoughts -- what do other members think? Let him stay or let him go?


Well, he already quit, but enigma is a good attitude with good squadron representation. Seek and smoke.
All who abuse the name enigma can abuse their own self socially. I would've said letm go.
That's all I can say. Enigma reign!

And by attitude, I do not mean heading!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9806

  • VortexIII
  • VortexIII's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Posts: 774
  • Thank you received: 46

Slenderman wrote:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)


Oh?

pownage wrote: I have officialy left sqaudron and jojned falcons with new banner sry the falcons have better pilots and enigma people are hardly ever on :evil: I will shoot down all of you if see enigma insignia lol


I think everyone can read for themselves -- that seemed pretty serious.

Next you say (after negative reaction from the squadron and others):

pownage wrote: what are these posts doing here I dint do them I think someone hacked my account? I just got how long haave ibeen posting for

I
But later you expose yourself as saying it was infact you doing this and it was "just a prank" here:

pownage wrote: It started as prank lol :)



Not only do you degrade everyone in this squadron, but you also take us as fools and lie to us -- even though we knew it was you making those posts from the start. We can tell this by:

A. Login times
B. The IP Address you used. (It didn't change within that time frame)
C. The exact same writing style/phrases only you use were in all of those posts

And much more. I'm sorry but I personally don't think you should be in the Enigma Corps as we don't represent dissing other players/lying. We are an elite squadron who doesn't tolerate such behavior.

But I'm open to other people's thoughts -- what do other members think? Let him stay or let him go?

Wait. Let him stay. I woulda said. No offense slenderman, I respect urjudgement, but I honestly don't think that was very serious, especially since the terms lol and the smiley were used. However, jk, the insult itself was serious. Don't let him go, make him go

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by VortexIII.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9830

  • Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Posts: 2796
  • Thank you received: 836

Wait. Let him stay. I woulda said. No offense slenderman, I respect urjudgement, but I honestly don't think that was very serious, especially since the terms lol and the smiley were used. However, jk, the insult itself was serious. Don't let him go, make him go


"Don't let him go, make him go."

What? :huh:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9847

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
He means make me leave sqaudron forcefully but I already have so lol
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9848

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Omg the prank was the enigma insignias I did not mean to offend you geez
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9878

  • Slenderman
  • Slenderman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Posts: 2796
  • Thank you received: 836
I'm not offended?

And what are you talking about with our insignias?

You can stay or leave, it's all up to you mate.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #9915

  • pownage
  • pownage's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • hi all
  • Posts: 961
  • Thank you received: 196
Sorry about insult
Its the final bomb end it now quote from (an aspirant that you all know me )

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: The Official Engima Corps Thread (Recruiting Now!) 7 years 6 months ago #10005

  • Hamers
  • Hamers's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • leader of kamikazi squadron
  • Posts: 2837
  • Thank you received: 273
You know what you never know the kind of day someone had. They could have had a relitive die then u go and insult them . Its so rude. I get deppressed all the time becouse of insults like that.
lets eat grandma. lets eat, grandma. commas save lives

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Nachoo[e]hammer_tool--J--
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds