Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65296

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
you're doing a fine job little feller keep up the good work :)

your efforts are appreciated
I could care....But I dont

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dr Dave..

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65429

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728

Claygod wrote: Just got team killed by 0007. Was shooting at me after repeated request to shoot at red. Long story short I am taking a 5 minute ban for team killing. Killed him Over and over and over. Just before I got banned he was shooting at fellow teammate. Just can't stop these idiots. I have never team killed unless it is in defence or retaliation for being team killed. Just want you to hear it from me. Thnxs. :-)

I was in game with him a few minutes ago. He wasn't good enough to hit me, but I warned him too. His game name is ooo7 I think.
Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65475

• Aceshigh4911
  • Thank you received: 26
Hi -J- and Slenderman! I played with a guy this morning around 8:30 am est. His name is mr poopy pants. He was cussing very vulgar in the game. I think he was talking to calle, but may have been someone else. He called her a Twa* That is the only time I've seen that word in a game. It is at the top of my list of vulgar words. I believe calle is a young girl so it is even more inappropriate! I don't think calle knew the words meaning. I told poopy pants to stop and he argued it was deserved even. He also made clear he is an adult in with a real pilots license, not a junior high kid with a foul mouth. For that reason, being an adult, please treat him like one and silence or ban him for that obscene and vulgar spouting in the game. Thank you for all you do to make this game better and kid friendly. I am an adult, close to middle age, but my kids often play on my account and that kind of spouting is not ok with me for my kids to learn anywhere, especially in this game! Please ban or atleast silence mr poopy pants.

FYI- as for references, i played next game with mr poopy pants and told evryone in game what had happened last game. We all shot him down over and over. He admitted to saying that last game and tried to explain why it was deserved. Whatever! If you need to investigate, -dave ray and an ace named - flu were also part of shooting him down in second game trying to get rid of him.
Calle joined our second game mid game and I asked poopy pants to apologize to her. He would not. That's why I am here. I gave him the option to apologize or i would seek y'all's help in cleaning up this game from a users like him. He chose to not apologize to calle or anyone else and take his chances with yall. He seems to think yall won't do anything about it. I hope you will for the integrity of the game.
Thanks for your time!
All the best,
[e]AcesHigh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Gary-the-pink

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65480

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
vik8784 was being a problem in a few games that I saw this morning. Definitely on my watch list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jimboslice27

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65529

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top dolllar paid for ur rusty wings
  • Thank you received: 705
reporting pilot 'doggs'

referred to me as 'SOB' after I shot his tank close to our base

people die, get killed all the time, its a game but using that kind of language is inexcusable

this is how i fly !!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary-the-pink, ParrotHead

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65801

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
Post it in the blacklist thread bud

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65807

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

Stuart wrote: Buttikka needs to be banned.

Very vulgar language and shooting down team players. Spawning in own base.

Wumper

No one by that name. Unless you mean "buttkika." Or "buttkika". One with period, one without. Yes, we have so many players that the names are THAT close. Also, did you or anyone in that game have an opportunity to tell the player to stop, and if so, what was the response?
Manfred

Last edit: by Manfred.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65860

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
Ok now that's helpful. But what was his name exactly? I don't know who to act on.
Manfred

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65946

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
I think the one stuart want to report is Buttkika!!! Ihave a screenshot of him cursing but I dont know how to upload it. Another one who behaved badly is Gag who destroyd hangars whith a tank in hes own base (screenshot of that to)
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65947

• Whiplash
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Been Doomed since 1990!
  • Thank you received: 3010

I also was in the game with bellsaj and have 2 screen shot of Buttkika!!! swearing but I have to get them from my tablet
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Aj5cS2yr1O2fenK2
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj

Last edit: by Whiplash.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65950

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

bellsaj wrote: I think the one stuart want to report is Buttkika!!! Ihave a screenshot of him cursing but I dont know how to upload it. Another one who behaved badly is Gag who destroyd hangars whith a tank in hes own base (screenshot of that to)

Oh, duh, now I see. It's the buttkika with three exclamation points. I have muted him now. Won't ban him unless we see more teamkilling. I'll be on the lookout for Gag, but if anyone else sees Gag teamkilling or team-hangar-killing, ask him to stop, get his response, and please report here.
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, --J--

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65953

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
I spawned into a Dogfight game and was immediately tank-spawn-killed by Niconiki. Didn't really have a chance to tell him to stop and see his response (he got pummeled by others :P ) before he left. Maybe he learned his lesson. Anyway, he is on my watch list.
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #65992

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
If you don't like bad language then don't open the pics. Pewdipie needs to go not a sex chat room. Didn't care after my warning and game ended.Demo it also. And props to Elvis for trying to get em to stop. This was through two diff games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

Last edit: by BlüEMäX.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66004

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 111
Just got outta a btc game with blue max and coco loco and others 4:25 est today, Oz2 got me banned because he would not after many warnings to not to tk. To no avil I blasted him outta da sky.

He has one kill to his credit.... Probably his own teamate

Stats for Oz2
Top # Name Game Rank # of kills # hangars bombed # of deads # crashed Won Games
#54222 Oz2 Aspirant (1) 1 0 11 63 1
The best pilots aim to please ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66031

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!

Gary-the-pink wrote: Just got outta a btc game with blue max and coco loco and others 4:25 est today, Oz2 got me banned because he would not after many warnings to not to tk. To no avil I blasted him outta da sky.

He has one kill to his credit.... Probably his own teamate

Stats for Oz2
Top # Name Game Rank # of kills # hangars bombed # of deads # crashed Won Games
#54222 Oz2 Aspirant (1) 1 0 11 63 1

That was a good game Gary till he showed up. He shot at me also even after being told by Gary and I we were his team. Weasel !!!!
Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66036

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

Just played a game with a player called cats rule dogs su he was sweating and when asked to stop by players on both teams kept going. Keep an eye out for them.

If anyone knows how to take a screen shot on the galaxy tab without disconnecting from the game if love to hear about it.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66040

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks for deleting my earlier post

Hopefully I have made my point clear

use judgement before using vulgar language in the Forum or in game

moderators should not use their power to defend vulgar language but should assist in stopping

whoever (seasoned ace or newbie) is engaging in it.

thanks again for deleting that post, Wig, please delete the post quoting me as well. If you wish

you can delete the original post as well.

Kptn ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml, Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66046

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

Kptn Singh wrote: Thanks for deleting my earlier post

Hopefully I have made my point clear

use judgement before using vulgar language in the Forum or in game

moderators should not use their power to defend vulgar language but should assist in stopping

whoever (seasoned ace or newbie) is engaging in it.

thanks again for deleting that post, Wig, please delete the post quoting me as well. If you wish

you can delete the original post as well.

Kptn ;)

Just to clarify a few things for everyone.

- When Kptn Singh first reported Doggs' on here, the description was limited to the SOB comment. Nothing further. I even PM'd Singh that we'll keep an eye out, but that comment alone wasn't abusive IMO (and actually, I never said anything about passing to Wig, but that's beside the point). If a player went on and on about another person's mother in separate and specific rants, THAT's abusive. But Singh didn't report it as such. Note that a player could avoid all vulgar terms and still be abusive, depending on context; and a player could use a few bad words (my personal view is that list is very short) without being abusive, again, depending on context. That is why communicating context (what was said, how was warned, how they responded) is important if you want us to act on a report.

- My interpretation of Wig's response is along those lines. Singh is correct in that no moderator should use power to defend vulgar language. IMO, Wig's post works well whether posted as a moderator or simply as a player, and was expressing the point above, with additional context and positive history supporting Doggs.

- That said, if a player DOES get abusive and someone reports that here, I (and I think I can speak for all the mods) don't care WHAT squad he or she is from. In fact, after the moderators get done with the person, the squad should lay into them (assuming they still have an active account). My read is that Wig was pointing out that doggs has a history of fair play and good manners that supported the exclamatory as a brief vent of frustration, rather than a personal insult or abuse.

- We should all note that our own cultural differences will sometimes lead to variations in interpretation. I'm a transplant here, but in my parents' culture, that particular name-call could be interpreted as really throwing down the gauntlet. And other terms that I now think are totally harsh are considered quite tame there. Anyway, we'll work out some happy medium. But I do understand your reaction Singh; however it's likely that it wasn't his intent, at least from what's been posted.

- It's true that we are trying to keep it ALL clean since there are kids here, but there's some distance from the goal line that needs to be accepted as reality.

It's too bad (and a little strange) that Doggs/Doghouse666 is not responding. That would certainly have cleared things up. But it doesn't look like he a frequent poster, so maybe it's not that odd.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: bopes, [NLR]Jacob10000, |111th|KptnSINGH, Big Tex, Wigbomb, --J--, Dr Dave., ParrotHead

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66056

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Thanks, Manfred. I was in the process of responding but in a much less...balanced...tone. Yes, you're 100% correct in your interpretation of my post.

Singh, Manfred is exactly right; things such as dogss' exclamation, your response to it, my reply to you...are all subject to individual interpretation and depend largely on context. There is no universal "right", and certainly no person or squad in this game is the sole arbiter of appropriate behavior. As a Moderator I've been entrusted to exercise my own good judgment - not yours, not Manfred's, not Kevy's...mine - in policing this game. Each Mod has his or her own standards, codes, lines in the sand. I don't need you to tell me where mine should fall, and I don't appreciate your suggestion that I've abused my "power" simply because you can't reconcile a differing opinion that contradicts your own. I know dogss and his character, you admit that you don't. Next time don't go off half-cocked. There are ways to handle complaints such as yours...this was not the best way. And whatever your aside to "Mr. Gamecocks" might have meant, I suspect it was unrelated to the substance of your complaint. If you have some other ax to grind, grind it somewhere else, (my PM inbox is always open) or keep those immature impulses in check.

Whether dogss is a M.O.M, a Falcon or a Knight of Columbus is immaterial. We're talking about an isolated incident involving you and a player with whom you're admittedly unfamiliar...and the way I responded was the way any responsible Moderator might respond. The self-righteousness with which you attempted to dismiss my comments was indicative of something much more troubling brewing in Dogfight than the occasional use of "sob". (the non-literal meaning of which should have been obvious...and the multiple applications of which should have stopped you before even burdening this thread with your overreaction)

Dogss and Doghouse666 are two completely different people, by the way. And no, dogss doesn't spend much time on the forum.

Thanks again, Manfred. As always I appreciate your carefully considered perspective.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Big Tex, Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66059

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

. Wigbomb wrote: Thanks, Manfred. I was in the process of responding but in a much less...balanced...tone. Yes, you're 100% correct in your interpretation of my post.

Singh, Manfred is exactly right; things such as dogss' exclamation, your response to it, my reply to you...are all subject to individual interpretation and depend largely on context. There is no universal "right", and certainly no person or squad in this game is the sole arbiter of appropriate behavior. As a Moderator I've been entrusted to exercise my own good judgment - not yours, not Manfred's, not Kevy's...mine - in policing this game. Each Mod has his or her own standards, codes, lines in the sand. I don't need you to tell me where mine should fall, and I don't appreciate your suggestion that I've abused my "power" simply because you can't reconcile a differing opinion that contradicts your own. I know dogss and his character, you admit that you don't. Next time don't go off half-cocked. There are ways to handle complaints such as yours...this was not the best way. And whatever your aside to "Mr. Gamecocks" might have meant, I suspect it was unrelated to the substance of your complaint. If you have some other ax to grind, grind it somewhere else, (my PM inbox is always open) or keep those immature impulses in check.

Whether dogss is a M.O.M, a Falcon or a Knight of Columbus is immaterial. We're talking about an isolated incident involving you and a player with whom you're admittedly unfamiliar...and the way I responded was the way any responsible Moderator might respond. The self-righteousness with which you attempted to dismiss my comments was indicative of something much more troubling brewing in Dogfight than the occasional use of "sob". (the non-literal meaning of which should have been obvious...and the multiple applications of which should have stopped you before even burdening this thread with your overreaction)

Dogss and Doghouse666 are two completely different people, by the way. And no, dogss doesn't spend much time on the forum.

Thanks again, Manfred. As always I appreciate your carefully considered perspective.

my pm box sits empty, this post was unnecessary, could have inboxed. my humble opinion. If you post publicly, I am forced to respond. This is a closed issue as far as I am concerned.

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Last edit: by |111th|KptnSINGH.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66060

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
:evil: come on wigs when we gonna get to see that flying banana train again? :whistle: , Come on
everybody... Banana train, banana train, banana train, banana train. :woohoo: :) ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66072

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

Kptn Singh wrote: my pm box sits empty, this post was unnecessary, could have inboxed. my humble opinion. If you post publicly, I am forced to respond. This is a closed issue as far as I am concerned.

Yep, my PM box has nothing from you in it, either. It was your original post that was unnecessary when a PM to me, Kevy or any Mod would have sufficed. I get those PMs all the time from players I don't know, to say nothing of PMs from friends, and I always act to resolve the problem as best I can.

No, you're not "forced" to respond. And no, mine wasn't the original post, yours was. Get your facts straight, Falcon. It was a "closed issue" to everyone but you before you elected to open it.

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]coop

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66074

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
the ghost killa// just a s**t talker. SLAYER T12 team killer & s**t talker. Thought it was funny until the red team let me have a pass and he got punished. Good team work. Both of em in the same game. Ghost replaced slayer after he left.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66078

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

. Wigbomb wrote:

Kptn Singh wrote: my pm box sits empty, this post was unnecessary, could have inboxed. my humble opinion. If you post publicly, I am forced to respond. This is a closed issue as far as I am concerned.

Yep, my PM box has nothing from you in it, either. It was your original post that was unnecessary when a PM to me, Kevy or any Mod would have sufficed. I get those PMs all the time from players I don't know, to say nothing of PMs from friends, and I always act to resolve the problem as best I can.

No, you're not "forced" to respond. And no, mine wasn't the original post, yours was. Get your facts straight, Falcon. It was a "closed issue" to everyone but you before you elected to open it.

ok wig if you want to beat the dead horse lets do it.

You are saying my original post was wrong. I should not have posted here. I thought this thread was created to inform moderators of users who use fowl language.

This is a post from Allied, he was not chastised for reporting on this single occurance of a fowl word. you want to know why, because nobody knows that guy. That guy is not high ranking etc. Thats the ugly truth my friend. The whole reason behind this hoopla is that this player turned out to be high ranking.

heres Allied's report from this thread for your reference

Allied
( User )
Platinum Boarder
DIGGY DIGGY HOLE!
Thank you received: 45

I would like to add SON OF DIESEL to the Blacklist.Me and somebody else were talking about the Yogscast and Minecraft.He got mad for some reason and called me a d***.Right after that i quit to post this.The last thing he said was Allied before I left.I think he guessed i was gonna do this.

secondly, you yourself confirmed his repeated use of the phrase. Now, you are forced to legitimize that phras as harmless. You are claiming that somehow maybe because I have a foreign background I do not understand the harmless context that phrase is used in. Bro, I grew up in America, and I challenge u to walk to up a stranger and say it to their face and see what context they take it as because that was the context it was used in. So now, apparently, the phrase SOB is legitimate to use within Dogfight. If you let one person get away with it, you have to let everyone engage in it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: |111th|tSwopCaml

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66080

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
Singh, you're grinding multiple personal axes at once. What does anything in any part of this exchange have to do with your nationality? I don't have the first flippin' clue as to where you're from, where you live, how long you've lived there, bro. And I couldn't care less. I'm offended that you'd play "the race card" in a matter of such insignificance with nothing at all upon which to base it. If race is an issue for you, it isn't for me...kindly keep it to yourself.

No, wrong again, I'm not defending dogss because he's high ranking, I'm not even defending dogss. He's perfectly capable of doing that himself. I'm saying, for the second or third time, that you have no way of knowing the context in which the comment was made, you leaped to unsupportable conclusions without knowing the player in question, his intention in typing the phrase, whether it was directed at himself, his tank, you, your mother, his ipad, or one of his own dogs. As a Moderator it's my responsibility to determine whether a complaint is sufficiently well grounded or not. Yours is not. A player who calls another player a "dick"? That I can address. But a random "sob"? Yes, you're correct, any player can type "sob" and get the same impartial judgment from me and the rest of the Mods that I and Manfred have given dogss. If it's an aspirant and it sounds like he meant no harm, we have much more important things to do. If it's a super-ace and he calls you a dick, let me know asap and we'll take action on your behalf.

Your assumptions are entirely unfounded, your indignation an overreaction, and your spelling of the word "foul" incorrect. The fact is, you don't know "the context it was used in" and if you were to walk up to a stranger on the street and suddenly someone from a plane shot up your tank and you said "sob" the stranger would likely not be so thin-skinned as to take it personally. On the other hand, if you walked up to a stranger and said "You, sir, are a son of a bitch. Which, by the way, means that your mother is a..." you might get a different reaction. Was that what dogss said to you? No. It was not.

Yes, this thread is a place to post complaints about the use of foul language. Your complaint has been heard. Thanks for the heads up. If I suddenly see an epidemic of players typing "sob" and - case by case - I determine that they're using it as a derogatory name for another player, I'll be sure to act.

Wig

Wigipedia

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66081

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
Guys seriously your both to bull headed to just let this die,,,, No good will come of this for you both or the game. Let it go.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66082

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
I would like to add myself to the blacklist. I crashed earlier today, and called myself all sorts of awful things. Language that was directed at me by myself, was completely uncalled for. I think I only called myself that because I'm a fat redneck. Nobody would dare walk up to my face and say the things I said to myself. I sure have some nerve! So ... I really hope the moderators will whoop up on me so that I will never call myself those things ever again. If they don't... You don't even wanna know what I'll call myself in return the next time I say those things to myself.

Jacklpe

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, Flying muck, beatea, bopes, Big Tex, Jimboslice27, Wigbomb, --J--, Dr Dave., ParrotHead and 1 other people also said thanks.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66083

• |111th|KptnSINGH
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
first of all

spelling is not my fortehhh

As far as context, if you would have read my original post, you would have seen that the SOB word appeared directly after I destroyed his tank very close to our base (roughly two seconds after).

Anyone with an elementary understanding of human nature can give the right choice as to who the SOB (read as Son of B****)
phrase was directed against given the context.

a) the tank

b) his device

c) yours truly

d) donald duck

e) the refrigerator

correct if you answered C.

btw, I would rather be called d**** any day then have my mother be called a b****

I am ending this debate because I realize, the offender has probably been warned by now and all of this is simply for show.

Bye and I am sorry if I have ruffled some feathers, it was not my intent and I hope no offense has been taken :( ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66086

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027

Kptn Singh wrote: first of all

spelling is not my fortehhh

As far as context, if you would have read my original post, you would have seen that the SOB word appeared directly after I destroyed his tank very close to our base (roughly two seconds after).

Anyone with an elementary understanding of human nature can give the right choice as to who the SOB (read as Son of B****)
phrase was directed against given the context.

a) the tank

b) his device

c) yours truly

d) donald duck

e) the refrigerator

correct if you answered C.

btw, I would rather be called d**** any day then have my mother be called a b****

I am ending this debate because I realize, the offender has probably been warned by now and all of this is simply for show.

Bye and I am sorry if I have ruffled some feathers, it was not my intent and I hope no offense has been taken :( ;)

Kptn, I guessed Donald Duck. Oh well, I've been wrong before.

Ok seriously (if its possible for me) could that response have meant "well sonofabitch, I was close, and now I'm dead"? Just an honest question...

I actually personally enjoy being called names on here.... It means I'm getting in their head and they won't be able to handle me now... making them an easy kill. But hey, that's just me.

Hopefully you get all of your issues solved.

Jacklpe

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bopes, Jimboslice27, Wigbomb

Last edit: by jacklpe.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #66094

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
All issues worked out. Singh and I have swapped PMs and what was a solid friendship remains so. We both had the best of intentions, we both spoke our minds, some unfortunate misunderstandings occurred...now it's talked out and put behind us.

What doesn't kill us makes us closer. Thank you for stepping up, Sig.

Wingh

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Manfred, |111th|KptnSINGH, Dr Dave., jacklpe, ParrotHead, BlüEMäX

Time to create page: 0.805 seconds