Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67291

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Here. A few minutes later he is still callin me names.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Richyroo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67293

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
  • Thank you received: 3866

Kestrel wrote: Here. A few minutes later he is still callin me names.

Got it. That's plenty, thanks.
Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67294

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
  • Thank you received: 2818
You know if we really don't want these people in the games, maybe we should take a somewhat different approach towards them, like a warning then if gets worse making them Everyone's target project of the day till they say uncle or leave.
I could care....But I dont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aceshigh4911, Captain Noushbag

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67300

• ParrotHead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Growing older, but not up!
  • Thank you received: 3728
Hey Kes, in his defense you did have someone in that game named Black Fairy. Maybe he was just confused :cheer:

Seriously, that really is uncalled for. Below is a post about how I handled a similar situation

ParrotHead wrote: Here's something a little funny from earlier today. I wish I had thought to screenshot it.

Was playing a game with a new guy I haven't seen before, maple-somethinanother. I shot him down, he tanked. I destroyed his tank. He opens chat with, "ParrotHead is a fag". I reply, "so?" .... "You interested?"

He says, "no, I have a gf". Next thing I see is maple-somethinanother has left the game.

Now that's a different way to handle abusive language!

Fuck this place. Second rate hack playing in a yard that's too big for him.
The following user(s) said Thank You: salento

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67316

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
PLEASE STOP POSTING VULGAR LANGUAGE ON THE FORUM.
Send them to moderators. Posting on the FORUM is showing thousands, rather than just the 8 in-game. That's my opinion.
Thank you,
Paul
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, junkhole61, beatea, Jimboslice27, Vampire Priest, Dr Dave., Aceshigh4911, Richyroo

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67317

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 142
I think so too that Peter, please do not post the same hereby swear words, only moderators report Thanks

Yo opino lo mismo que pedro, por favor no publicar las mismas palabras groseras por este medio, solo reportar a los moderadores, gracias

Nos cruzamos por el aire....
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary-the-pink

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67319

• jacklpe
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If you got it, a trucker brought it!
  • Thank you received: 3027
Now we can't kill new guys???? It's getting a bit deep in here... I got killed (a lot) when I was new. Really, I get killed a lot now. Lets focus on the really bad people please.

Contact The Jolly Roger at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67335

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Hello comrades, sorry but I have stopped in the dogfight, I'm told that a moderator has suspended me, please if anyone knows what happened, if you have some pilot telling that I misbehaved with him, please respond or better over here I opened a topic in the technical support of the dogfight. because I'm thinking that I have used the account.
I'm enzo sanchez many of you know me and know that I can not disrespect anyone. Thanks to all

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67343

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
Enzo I am sorry to hear that. I hope you can get it fixed. If it is a ban someone should at least tell you the reason for it.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67351

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred

enzoasanchez wrote: Hello comrades, sorry but I have stopped in the dogfight, I'm told that a moderator has suspended me, please if anyone knows what happened, if you have some pilot telling that I misbehaved with him, please respond or better over here I opened a topic in the technical support of the dogfight. because I'm thinking that I have used the account.
I'm enzo sanchez many of you know me and know that I can not disrespect anyone. Thanks to all

Enzo (and everyone interested),

Here's what happened:

First, I was in-game with you and people were complaining. Hey, I totally agree with Jacklpe, of course we can kill aspirants, anyone can kill anyone. I do it, you do it. In this game, you were circling the enemy airport and spawnkilling the enemy. No, that's not against any rule. It can be rude if you are doing it relentlessly, and without tactical reason (like having a teammate coming in with a bomb). The problem was that you were doing this AND you were making fun. I can see your defense that your English is not so good. But to tell people No, Ha ha, and that they need to practice first? It seemed like you were taunting people on purpose. They perceived that, and so did I.

For that, I did NOT ban you. I posted pictures, said it was rude but not a banning offense, and asked that people report anything else. I figure that someone who is so rude as to taunt other players may cross the line into abuse, especially if a moderator is not in the game.

No one responded to the post, so you remained un-banned, which is fine. Then I saw you in another game. (I don't always use this name in games.) You were doing more of the same, and the taunts were very real. You used a tank and killed three people in a row. I can understand one -- I certainly have shot planes with my tank at the enemy airport, because they spawn right there among the hangars. But this, in addition to the people saying Stop That, and your Ha Ha No I Won't, told me that you were racking up kills for fun and not ending the game by shooting hangars. That IS a ban-able offense. So I banned you.

My advice:
- If your English is not so good, refrain from using it in short texts, especially when you are doing something that is already rude. Someone might misunderstand your happiness for taunting.
- Don't tank-spawnkill. Don't park tanks in front of runways to block planes. And don't cheer when you do it -- it makes you look mean.

Are you willing to take that advice?

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Sabella, Dr Dave., ¥M4rtin¥, Richyroo

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67378

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Mr. Manfred. I well remember that day when you mentioned and published the photos, I will explain. First the laughs you see in the photos was not for any new driver, because that's not my style, I let one replicate what I'm saying because I respect the pilots. Second reads very well when I recommend a rookie that first practice because the pilot saw that I could not take off and if a new driver (not yet purchased the game) that it discourages happens to keep playing and therefore not going to buy the game.

Lord manfred you mention that I constantly renaming is not true for a long time I always use the same nickname in the game.
As you said, I'm at number 9, now I wonder if you know I'm an old pilot, because before suspending my account I contact to clarify what you wrongly accuse me.
Game about 17 months ago and dogfight is the first time that I am accused of something very ugly. I feel really insulted by you Mr. Manfred, by false accusations. Notice that in the game you asked me a question and I do not understand, so he asked me? and I do not answer anything else for my low level of English.
Would be much easier if I had those attitudes apologize, but as I do not disrespect anyone because it is my way of being in life.
Lord manfred act as a moderator again, because he has not contacted me before suspend me.
Even I can not believe what you are accusing me. I ask only one thing, what if a player who has just bought the game and have not opened an account on the forum and not knowing the rules of the dogfight insults or taunts another pilot, the pilot when the game does not want ingrasar will power and you will think that pilot.? That you were cheated, I buy a game and you can not enjoy. These attitudes are not good Echoboom the company, because we know that it is a growing company and among all the have to do great. If you read carefully in spawnkiller topic, I commend Joaquin to achieve immunity from novices.
Lord sieno me really insulted and disappointed about the attitude that you made about me.
Another point more to see, what if I do not get the forum in English and only entered the forum in Castilian, there too many pilots and for example the issue of SK are not aware, personally, I try constantly to participate in Spanish forum to attract more riders.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67380

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
No comment
The following user(s) said Thank You: beatea, --J--

Last edit: by bomer1.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67381

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Sr Manfred I want to see the photos where you dicve SK was a tank and I scoffed. Where are they? I repeat I do not change my nickname that I have used it for a long time.
I demand that you release me to play, is totally unfair what you've done with my person, I hasacado the right to play unfairly. You have stained my name on this blacklist. Let's help to joaquin echoboom and grow as a company, with these attitudes do not Mr. Manfred.
I await your response, I sent two messages in private and did not answer.
Joaquin've told this bad experience I esoty to add to the game, not to subtract. You for this?

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67385

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE
Looks like he's just not getting it... Bomber if you need a place to land give me a call.

In regaurds to this topics getting hot!

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67403

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
Enzo,

Firstly, I don't appreciate the demanding attitude when I have been extremely civil. But I'll assume that it's a language issue.

As for tank spawn killing, yes I would have loved to have taken screenshots, but most of my games have quit quickly so I decided not to push my luck with the power and home button. So I played, asked nicely, and received the same drivel. So did the other players.

All we need is to hear that you won't tank spawnkill anymore. The taunting is less the issue, and perhaps it is a language difference and is open to misinterpretation. But the No I Won't, to their pleas of Please Stop, was unmistakable.

And I did answer your PMs. I asked you to read my forum post. If we do any more communication and action out of the public eye, players like Jacklpe will miss key pieces of information.

Manfred

Edit: Oh and I don't recall accusing you of changing names. I do recall not knowing who ___eas___ was, and I certainly couldn't PM ___eas___ since it was coming up as nothing. Then someone told me that it's enzo. Not sure why that matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr Dave.

Last edit: by Manfred.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67411

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
For what it's worth I hope this whole thing with Enzo can be resolved amicably.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ParrotHead

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67430

• The striker16
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I have no idea what to put here
  • Thank you received: 445
What's going on in the blacklist side of town? Haven't looked in a while.
Official Prodigy Math Officer

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67434

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Menfred Lord, I reiterate that you are wrong and more with the theme of SK with the tank, I reiterate that I was not impossible, really is a shame that you have not been able to have the picture right now is its word against mine. Really you think a pilot of 17 months old can do what you say?
My account is still blocked by you unjustly, many of my comrades have sent me private messages advising tough and you apologize to you on the subject of SK with the tank, but lametablemente for me, this is not possible since I will not ask apologize for something I have not done.
I really hope this is a misunderstanding and talking can fix things as humans we are.
Like I said before, I am insulted by false accusations.

Attachments:

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67439

• Manfred
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Just Manfred
Enzo,

You say you didn't, yet I saw what I saw and read. As you say, word against word. I do wish I had snapped a screenshot.

Many players have expressed their support of you, yet are not surprised that you would be seen tank spawnkilling and the associated words. But what are we to do? I will unban your account. The advice I gave still stands, minus the accusation (with your vehement denials and my not having a screenshot, it seems like the right thing to do).

Now don't the rest of you jump all over me. I think it's the right path to take.

Manfred
The following user(s) said Thank You: beatea, bopes, SheiBe Kopf, Paul Mantz, Jr., --J--, Dr Dave.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67442

• [BE]_____êå§_____
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
Manfred Lord we can make a mistake because we are human beings, as I said before is my word against his, if there are players who have expressed surprised at my supposed attitude I think it must be by reason algyuna. For forum read Spanish, there is where my language try every day that passes this wonderful game is more beautiful for all of us, in addition to that the company continues to grow Joaquin.
For me dead issue, a council of a simple user, not suspend a player's account without first giving old explaining why he did it.
Thanks to all who have sent me mail message and for your support. As always I send greetings from Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67445

• Gary-the-pink
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 111
"to whom much is given, much is required of him". ie: own up
The best pilots aim to please ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [BE]_____êå§_____, Dr Dave., BlüEMäX

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67457

• The striker16
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I have no idea what to put here
  • Thank you received: 445
:ohmy: :lol: nice one pink!!!!!!!!
Official Prodigy Math Officer

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67464

• |111th|tSwopCaml
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 809
Im so sad about the whole situation. I like enzo in everyway but i support the moderators too and they must do what they are commanded to do. I have seen enzo "reform" but i was not there at the games in question.

I will say Gary i really like your Biblical reference from Luke chapter 12:48. I believe this scripture can apply to all of the high ranking pilots. I commend the moderators for all they do. We need to be a mentor to young pilots and be an example to them. I take more fun teaching a young pilot then all ofcthe planes i destroy. Of that attitude permeated dogfight we can see this game be even better. Thanks Gary for the awesome biblical passage mentioned by Jesus.

Just a sad situation for enzo and for us all if he has gone back to his old ways.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67488

• Allied
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • God save the Queen!
  • Thank you received: 162
Jordan_P said some foul language in a BTC game.
our gracious Queen, Long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen! Send her victorious, Happy and glorious, Long to reign over us, God save the Queen!
[IMG]img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb200912171940...320px-Union_flag_160[IMG]

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67490

• Dr Dave.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • EXTERMINATE

legendofkane wrote:

Dr Dave wrote: Looks like he's just not getting it... Bomber if you need a place to land give me a call.

In regaurds to this topics getting hot!

DONT CALL HIM BOMER!!!!!..I CALLED DAVE AND NOT ONLY DID HE CHARGE ME BY THE HOUR!!..BUT I ALSO FELT SICK WHEN I SAW HIS BILL!!..AW DUDE DONT DO IT!!!... lol...............,...........discalimer: actual phone calls may or may not have been made and bills may or may not have been sent. Therefore no civil or federal laws are valid for litigation..please check your local and state laws.

Well I'm billing you now... :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67547

• GoroKhan
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 29
Hang in there guys having a bad game is like having a bad day. I think these people that act wrong are probably kids or inmature adults. These bad children are like bad driversdrivers they need punishment yet guidence. When they find the forum if they keep game it'll fix em. So fly on fight on don't be discouraged...

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67552

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Props to cjstormfighter. Started this game as a team killer. Played with him a few games since his beginings and he has greatly improved and changed his ways. Pretty darn good team mate now. Good for you cj.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest, --J--, jacklpe

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67571

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

B) just played a game with a person playing for awile. Total spaw killer in tank in dog fight :evil: EfrmPhilly total a** :evil:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vampire Priest

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67575

• ¥M4rtin¥
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You'll Shoot Your Eye out Kid!
  • Thank you received: 1637

B Strachan wrote: B) just played a game with a person playing for awile. Total spaw killer in tank in dog fight :evil: EfrmPhilly total a** :evil:

You mean this guy? He is constantly trying to get shot down by bases even in ctc game just so he can do that. I think he thinks this is tank wars.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr., Vampire Priest

Last edit: by ¥M4rtin¥.

Official blacklist thread 11 years 3 months ago #67577

• Paul Mantz, Jr.
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 6460
Just read about him. 1st game ctc. Came near base. Shot him to confirm. He did. Cam was off.

Last edit: by Paul Mantz, Jr..
Time to create page: 1.506 seconds