Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5150

• Snooppy
  • Thank you received: 2
Please. This isn't the place, thread, our forum to vent or trash talk about other players. If you want to talk about the planes then do that but please leave your personal opinions about other people out of it. To be honest it makes both sides look childish.
tinyurl.com/6ubfd98

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5152

• capt Joe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 5
I love the Fokker e3
ok,everyone. ive got good guns on my plane. ive gotcreepers and enderdragons on my side so watch out u also better join enigima because were beast!!!! [e] capt joe

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5155

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
I just flew the e3 to give it a try and I do think it should have a bit bigger hit box or a 1 hit kill becuse in rl it was very weak and bad maneuvering. When I flew it in the game it was so small so thin that when I would turn no one could hit it Evan in a head on. The scoop I had was 35 kills1deth frome a crash and I was flying agenst nieport 17 and se5as wich yousily in my albotros are planes that are Compton. The pilots a was flying with where not pilots that where no good eather they could turn sharp and had excellent aim but the e3 was just to hard a targit to hit. When a pilot is smart and doesn't fly starght lines in the e3 it's almost impossible to hit. So I think the plane should have a littal bit bigger hit box or a one hit kill.

O and 420 and hoj stop fight wring pleas. Onuther Sugjeston when some one in a game says retard you suck you stink or cuses they should be removed frome game basically if they start insulting ppl they should be band for a hour. Becuse evry game I join some one is being insulted called weaklings being cussed at evry single dang game. If it don't stop a lot off ppl will quit over time becuse they will be sick of it.

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5159

• oldlamehand
  • Thank you received: 1
I also think, that this plane is too strong. It is extremely hard to shot down, and it is almost impossible to shot it down in face to face fight.

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5160

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Yes way to hard to shoot down. In a head on you can't really hit it till its almost to hit you or just a bit farther away than that.

Re: Fokker E.lll 12 years 4 months ago #5163

• oldlamehand
  • Thank you received: 1
This plane is overpowered. If I'm piloting it, I have much better kill ratio than in any other plane. I think, this is unfair plane.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.439 seconds