Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56582

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

bomer1 wrote: Ped, i am not disappointed in u. And ur english is great. Better than mine even though i am american. What makes me mad is the bad reviews. If the game is so bad then leave. I have had probelms too and i mentioned them once but there is no need to keep mentioning them again and again. And the lion u spoke of would tear u to pieces and eat u.

Love how u say whatever u want sky, u called him out because he was wrong in a blink. I use to do that got suspended and never did that again

I am going to keep saying what I want as well. Tie me to a tree and point a gun at me and i will still curse at you. :)
The topic has been locked.

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56583

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I wouldnt do that, i would just shoot u. LOL, too bad that line doesnt work against teachers or coaches

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56586

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

bomer1 wrote: I wouldnt do that, i would just shoot u. LOL, too bad that line doesnt work against teachers or coaches

lol. Yea not smart to make the teachers mad.

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56624

• [LB] Pedrinho
  • [LB] Pedrinho's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I took the RED PILL!
  • Thank you received: 2425
To Bomer: Man, I never made any bad review, in any place!!!! The only review I made was a GOOD ONE!!!!
I never said the game is bad, I said the contrary: I like this game too!!!!! I said it many times!!! I just pointed out that it needs fixes!!!!
And I never mention any "lion" - by the way, I didn't understand this lion thing, sorry...
So, as you see, there are some serious misunderstandings going on here, and I am being attacked for something I didn't!!!!!!!

And Skydavis, next year, when I come back to the game (and I will, be assured), feel free to mark me as your only target in every game you see me in red, I will not quit because of this, and I wont mind at all, just because every one is free to do it, it's just a game after all. But one thing I just can't handle is team killers. But even if you choose to team kill me, I will not complain, I'll just try to switch sides. I only ask you to not keep saying bad words, and to not keep flaming because of this matter nor in game nor in this forum - not anymore. Please, you are still a young boy, believe me: it will do no good for you and for other players.

And for the "childish" behavior you mentioned, think about it for a moment; please, read again, slowly, every post I wrote in this thread, and look for what you called as "stupid things". And, take a look at the first post from Paul Mantz: he kind of agreed to me, saying almost the same thing I said, and no one threw a single stone at his head for that.

About being cruel with my post, its your opinion, I can't change this kind of point of view by debating with you, young boy. I know it because I was a teenager once, of course, and I understand your hot blood... But to the other guys that are reading this: I never went cruel with Z, nor with anyone on this forum. In fact, I never wrote a single bad word that couldn't be read by a child. The only thing I wrote on this thread that makes me regret was the part that I make a wrong assumption about the game profits and the resources needed to work around the bugs and glitches of the game - for what I already give Z my apologies.

All I asked Z after his reply is to say something about the not gentle way he referred to myself on his text. But soon later, in other post, I said that it was not necessary anymore, I really don't care about it any longer: I am a Latin guy, and in every situation like this one, at the first time I got upset, got angry, but few hours later I forget and forgive easily.

I was the first person who put down his arms here, and I am sorry for the misunderstandings. This is my last post until next year. I will go back here and in game next year and I sincerely hope that all of you mature people understand my position, and my reasons. For the not-so-mature part of the crew, let they do what they think is right, they are young, and it doesn't hurt at all. It's just a game.

And to Z, I understand your angry moment. You know that I didn't want my money back, you know that I really like your game, you know that both of us pissed each other off, and you know that we get over it. Thanks for your explanations, thanks for reading my apologies (I don't know if you accepted them, but it doesn't matter), and I forgive you for treating me that way. Sincerely. I am sure that, sooner than we think, we will be exchanging messages in game, and will be laughing about this episode.

And good idea, Sput. One can lock this thread, for good, before someone throws more hatred words.

Merry Christmas, and happy new year for all!

I took the RED PILL!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]Sputnik, Paul Mantz, Jr.
Last edit: by [LB] Pedrinho.

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56640

• Luna
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 1516

Seriously, everybody consider this thread as if it were locked. No need to take this further.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul Mantz, Jr.

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56692

• bomer1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • yolo
  • Thank you received: 539
I wasnt tanking about u posting the bad reviews, i was talking about paul but everything s good now

Are we abandoned????? 11 years 5 months ago #56741

• Slenderman
  • The [e]nigma Corps
  • Thank you received: 849

Locking this thread after multiple requests.

I would delete it -- however, I truly empathize with Joaquin and believe he made multiple valid points in his posts. Points that should be referred to when anyone ever starts complaining, heheh. ;)

Thanks,
The following user(s) said Thank You: [e]Sputnik, Paul Mantz, Jr., --J--
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds