Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Throw me all those bugs

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369308

• Raz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1060
Kindle.... Press to play and up pops a message to update, by pressing this, it takes you to the amazon store, here it tells me i have the latest update available, version 78... NOT 80 which i / we need. Ive deleted the game from the amazon cloud, and download afresh, but still the store is still offering the latest .78 update, seems amazon does not have the latest update to offer !!!!!!! (Kindle 8HD)
The following user(s) said Thank You: acefreely

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Raz.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369403

• Bingo
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 417
Could you make the throttle/text switchable like the bomb/bullet option. Using an ipad.
This maybe rectified already, ignore if so.

Aiming reticle is off on al ww2 plane, dual guns , bullet do not line up. Unable to hit a target. May need some calibration.

P.S. if you don't see a crown by my name it is because I subscribe on my Lafayette account.

Last Edit: by Bingo.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369409

• Dognamitt
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5009
got shot down press button to replay kicks me from game happened 3x but not all the time latest android update

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369420

• OUTLAW-WAR-
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 184
Today for some reason when I land on a carrier I cant set the brake. Wasnt a big deal but when the timer reaches 25sec and your warning appears that your camping the brake sets automaticaly and it wont realease so I end up crashing. When I respawn at base the brake is stil set and stil wont release for bout 10 sec then I can take off. I saw a coupme other players with the same issue with not being able to set the brakes on the carriers.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369422

• OUTLAW-WAR-
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Well the issue may have been my own fault. If I dont restart my device after an update often the program may not run right and today after the update I went straight to playing. I restarted my device and have not had anymore brake problems...

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 3 weeks ago #369424

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 10423

I don't think it's your fault. I've got several reports of that problem but so far I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. Looks like another Unity bug related to the physics engine, because i didn't change anything related to the carrier to change the behavior.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OUTLAW-WAR-

Last Edit: by zuperman.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369460

• Mongo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6916
Ok, new update, voice chat added. Dont know if it works, was in game and asked, people replied in text said it did?! I never heard anybody say anything. I hit mike button and text said i was speaking. No replies.
More importantly, in train mission, i shot down planes and got no points for any of them. When game ended, i got no points.
Please fix the problems before adding anything else.
Seems that the language monitoring has gone out the window too, both in game and in worls chat.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction.
(.Y.)

https://i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg[ [img] i.imgur.com/HOCZxAd.jpg [

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369469

• [NLR] Doonesbury
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 105

I am getting kicked out with "Connection Lost" two to three times per game; PC10 and did upgrade.

I honor the fallen enemy by placing a stone on his grave...

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369475

• Nebular
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1847
Keep losing all controls mid game... having to quit and re-load game to continue...
Win 10 updated

side note; the chat function seems to work but is always in Spanish...

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369485

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

the chat language is always either on your device settings or your game settings. And of course, if people is speaking Spanish on voice chat.. they speak in Spanish. Like charli8 and some others that only speak in Spanish. And if they speak in german... it sounds german. I haven't created an instant any-language-to-your-language translation yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: † V.Huntress War

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369486

• Nebular
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1847

zuperman wrote: the chat language is always either on your device settings or your game settings. And of course, if people is speaking Spanish on voice chat.. they speak in Spanish. Like charli8 and some others that only speak in Spanish. And if they speak in german... it sounds german. I haven't created an instant any-language-to-your-language translation yet.

Hahaha!! good one!!
I'd like to think you got my point tho... as much as I like playing against them, it does seem like it is a long ways away from the server for one or the other of us... that'd account for them disappearing and reappearing somewhere else all the time... am I lagging or are they??

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369487

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

you are lagging and he is lagging. It's all relative to the point of view. If you are in the usa and he is in china... who is farther from the other? To him, you are lagging. To you, he is lagging.
The only solution is to put people on the same geographical area on the same server. I've explained this a few dozen times. Problem with this: you won't see or compete with lot of friends in here ever again because you won't ever cross ways. And I need to pay for more servers with money that i don't have. So... one server for now and everyone in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nebular

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369488

• Dog 10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • BOHICA !
  • Thank you received: 259
i have 17 inch screen and a desent grafic card geforce gtx760 m... the targets are very tiny and when uproaching them head to head. In ww1 planes the haircross is to big for its purpose.. more a hinder to shoot at plane than a help, mouth flare fills up the entire center of the crosshair, when shooting you cant trace were the bullets really goes , please make the haircross a bit smaller and do something about the flare, so it not obscures the target, it´s actually hard to see the plane you shooting at...

and i even should appriciate if you made the tracers not fade away as fast they actually do on this version... trying to shoot in angles its hardly possible ...

remember that THE MOTHERS helping hand, always there for you, if you want to join up !!! That will say as long you not a dirty smelling Misfit...
Last Edit: by Dog 10.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369501

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nothing is Impossible.
  • Thank you received: 8862
In capture the flag mission, there is a bug
I was flying Allied plane and a German tank taken our flag. When I shot down the tank, the flag, instead of returning to our base, got attached to that German player plane on re-spawning.

Windows 10 PC, Windows store, Game version 1.0.82, Windows store version1.1.88.0

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369503

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Dog 10 wrote: i have 17 inch screen and a desent grafic card geforce gtx760 m... the targets are very tiny and when uproaching them head to head. In ww1 planes the haircross is to big for its purpose.. more a hinder to shoot at plane than a help, mouth flare fills up the entire center of the crosshair, when shooting you cant trace were the bullets really goes , please make the haircross a bit smaller and do something about the flare, so it not obscures the target, it´s actually hard to see the plane you shooting at...

and i even should appriciate if you made the tracers not fade away as fast they actually do on this version... trying to shoot in angles its hardly possible ...

what plane are you using? I've tried a few and i don't see any flare so far

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369504

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nothing is Impossible.
In capture the Carrier mission, there is a bug/game version issue
Some players gets soldier mode when killed on their carrier. It may be Bug or game version difference. Kindly check at your end.

Windows 10 PC, Windows store, Game version 1.0.82, Windows store version1.1.88.0

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369505

• Dog 10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • BOHICA !

zuperman wrote:

Dog 10 wrote: i have 17 inch screen and a desent grafic card geforce gtx760 m... the targets are very tiny and when uproaching them head to head. In ww1 planes the haircross is to big for its purpose.. more a hinder to shoot at plane than a help, mouth flare fills up the entire center of the crosshair, when shooting you cant trace were the bullets really goes , please make the haircross a bit smaller and do something about the flare, so it not obscures the target, it´s actually hard to see the plane you shooting at...

what plane are you using? I've tried a few and i don't see any flare so far

Both top tier ww1 planes... the flare filling up the inner circle of the haircross.

And its hard to see targets i think they are smaller... im on PC and as i told you it seem the targets are smaller now and the tracers too.. its hard to see were to aim ... and planes goes big just before they passing my sight, so its even hard to a estimate what distance the opponent's plan is flying pretty straight head on

remember that THE MOTHERS helping hand, always there for you, if you want to join up !!! That will say as long you not a dirty smelling Misfit...

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369506

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

i'll check the flare. The bigger/smaller target thing... i didn't change a bit on that so it is not possible. The bullets are different because unity changed how it renders them.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369508

• Dog 10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • BOHICA !

zuperman wrote: i'll check the flare. The bigger/smaller target thing... i didn't change a bit on that so it is not possible. The bullets are different because unity changed how it renders them.

Yes might have been the unity that made something ... but its obvious that there's something that been changed...

And about planes flying head to head... hard to estimate the distance... its like " driving car in the dark and suddenly see an animal on the road and realise its already to close to brake" so you run into it course theres no time to react, if you get what i mean...lol

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369518

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 607

Hey zup. I updated my tablet to 1.0.83 in google play store on my samsung galaxy tab a,and4oid 7.1

Played a few games and seems to run well so far. Fyi, brake still doesnt appear to work and i like the smaller aiming sight but being black it vanishes easy depending on background, check it out,maybe change color or highlight in some way.

Protect bomber mission when bomber goes down and ypu are shooting from it you cant exit,it freezes trying move gun makes big brown smudge lol,dont know how to do screen shot will try

Last Edit: by Sharp Shooter.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369522

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3326
Joaquín la mira es muy pequeña,estaba mejor la del clásico.ten en cuenta que no todos tenemos ya la misma vista uff.Debería poder haber en configuraciones varias opciones para elegir,y también cabinas y carlingas , igual que ahora los aviones tienen diferentes formas de disparo según el avion que pilotes,pues que haya también esas opciones.Ya que cada piloto dispara de una manera ,no ve igual y usa diferente dispositivo un saludo.
Por cierto genial las bombas para el tren.

Sobre todo de lejos y al intentar fijar a los.aviones que van más bajo.El contraste del enemigo sobre el verde de la pradera y la opción de la mira reducida es muy incómodo tapa todo el objetivo y y a poco se mueva ya no ves su avión y pierdes la fijación para disparar con garantías. (No se dispara nada bien con ella probé con varios modelos)
The following user(s) said Thank You: † V.Huntress War, Kaco.

Last Edit: by baron rojo.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369526

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

1.0.83 thru google play store on samsung galaxy tab a, android version 7.1

Been working good so far. I like the smaller sight but maybe outline it with white like you did one time on another update. Train mission is great addition. Touch of lag,the jump around vanish n reappear kind,just in a few games. Only had update about 8 hrs or so.

Last Edit: by Sharp Shooter.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369533

• Raz
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • I'm not as dumb as you look...
  • Thank you received: 1060
Back after a 2 month break from the game, like the little changes Zup made up to now...... but just had a game or 2, and the skipping and vanishing of players with poor internet is terrible, thing is, these players think they are amazing at the game, truth is they are not, as I said skipping, vanishing, no hits register because of the lagging they produce. So is there anyway possible there could be a minimum set internet speed needed introduced to play the game, thus barring the McDonald's internet squad... or would that rid you of half your players. just an honest question.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter

Last Edit: by Raz.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369537

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Just got the update to .83. The red sight is much better i think than the black,played couple games all okay so far
Samsung galaxy tab a, android 7.1,google playstore

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369539

• OUTLAW-WAR-
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Yup same here, Samsung Galaxy and everything seems to be great....the sights much better, bullets are registering and lag is bare minimum.

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369546

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

The black to red on .83 update helped some but that small sight is very difficult to keep up with, its more tracer aiming than gunsight

Vanish n reapper lag is bad today anyway, seems when u pull trigger on a red the jumping is worse hard to tell yet. We can both be flying smooth, shoot n they reappear somewhere else
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Nebular

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369548

• Dog 10
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • BOHICA !
good job on the last update, Zuperman
i like the new sight and the flare is not disturbing anymore...

but you could do the sight a bit thicker the line is to tin it disapears when its dark or when the terrain is to dark in direction you aiming ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo, Sharp Shooter, Nebular, Raz, OUTLAW-WAR-

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369549

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Yuo the red after using is not really better than the black. A gunsight is fairly prominent on guns zup,your supposed to see them. Been flying right through planes and right behind and no hits register u can c them going to target. And some planes only need one hit to bring u down. Planes vanishing n reappearing everywhere
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mongo

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369582

• Grandpappy 9 {WP}
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 281

Zup I like all the new features except the new gun sight.
The red being the same color as the enemy makes it disappear into the enemy's name.
It is so small, I could not find it at first on android phone, and even on windows 10" tablet, very hard for my old eyes to see.
It does need to be bigger, brighter and maybe a bright green like some of the text describing game progress on the screen.
hopefully you will agree.
other than that, great job on making DFE the best game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Cypher7{WP}, OUTLAW-WAR-

Throw me all those bugs 10 months 2 weeks ago #369588

• [NLR] The Blue Fighter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nothing is Impossible.
I second grandpappy regarding target color. It mixes with red bracket of enemy plane. Kindly chage color of either one and nake target color more bolder.

Time to create page: 0.324 seconds