Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355288

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Ipad user.
In a capture the flag game. Opposing side has our flag. It is being carried by a walking soldier. I am following in a tank. Several direct hits. Cant kill the soldier with a tank shell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =£= Treybien 43

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355293

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Thats a long list of items for the next update Zup. If i might throw a thought out there. About the bombs and how they look, thats an item that really does not affect game play, maybe leave it alone until larger concerns have been corrected.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355297

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 423
I just updated to android version, 1.0.44 and have this wall on the north end of the map. New update the bombs drop from wings not the center of plane not good for accuracy. I have also noticed that the soldiers aim button and shoot button are on top of each other. The WW2 planes can't turn around inside carrier.
This is an idea not a glitch. Can you show the mission first maybe like a request form paper for volunteers on a clip board hanging on the wall. Then we can pick the appropriate plane for mission. Another idea is to word the shot notices different. Instead of saying, Treybien downed by Zuperman. It could just be Zuperman downed Treybien. It would keep the script from going g so far across the screen on mobile devices. Another i's to move the bomb view window to the right side of screen. Just a few ideas.

Last edit: by =£= Treybien 43.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355304

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
That wall was just the graphics for the sky that got corrupted by Unity. I recovered it from the original file and fixed it. No clue how Unity corrupts graphics, that's a new one :?

As for the other stuff, yeah I've been thinking of informing about the mission before hand. Or the other idea I had long ago was that if I added a walking soldier you could just walk on the base and pick the airplane you wanted from the hangars.

The chat script, it's not that simple. The reason is because you see it in English, but it's on 10 different languages. So sorting it differently per language and length it's not easy task.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Cush62, S. E. Dailey

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355307

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
think this is the rest of the picture trey zup wants us to sink the cruise liner and kill civilians next

=£= Treybien 43 wrote: I just updated to android version, 1.0.44 and have this wall on the north end of the map. New update the bombs drop from wings not the center of plane not good for accuracy. I have also noticed that the soldiers aim button and shoot button are on top of each other. The WW2 planes can't turn around inside carrier.
This is an idea not a glitch. Can you show the mission first maybe like a request form paper for volunteers on a clip board hanging on the wall. Then we can pick the appropriate plane for mission. Another idea is to word the shot notices different. Instead of saying, Treybien downed by Zuperman. It could just be Zuperman downed Treybien. It would keep the script from going g so far across the screen on mobile devices. Another i's to move the bomb view window to the right side of screen. Just a few ideas.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355315

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277
You already know!

Last edit: by Baby Crockett.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355325

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167

Already been stated..galaxy tab. When shot, I show one death. When my tank is shot, it's calculating another death.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355327

• =£= Treybien 43
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 423
With the P38 I noticed you can't drop your bombs while.turning. the bombs hit the plane and you die.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355328

• Khaos King
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Just did update on My Zte zmax pro and now all ibget is loading in my hangers either ww1 and ww2 wont load past that

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355329

• Khaos King
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Got it to load but also in bomber mission if u ram the bomber when u spawn back u have bombs and there not fake bombs it loads the real bombs up if u need ss just let me know

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355413

• [*M]ONSTER CANNON
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 9167
Not sure it's a bug, but my tank is extremely sluggish since the update. It has a huge turn radius. Plane is also slow in turns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355471

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
can you remove the boot to get out of plane on catch the carrier zup it makes the plane invincible and stops the clock from countdown.also the soldier on foot on the boat can shoot the plane on the deck there is no defense against this once you land your a sitting duck to a player hid in the corner sniping
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z, D-walleye

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355481

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Sharp Shooter wrote: From all us beta babies,HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELITE. Overall,I am loving it zup

I second that. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355513

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

Dognamitt wrote: can you remove the boot to get out of plane on catch the carrier zup it makes the plane invincible and stops the clock from countdown.also the soldier on foot on the boat can shoot the plane on the deck there is no defense against this once you land your a sitting duck to a player hid in the corner sniping

I may be wrong but from what I noticed the clock might be gone but when you get out of the plane you no longer move the bar towards capturing the carrier. Am I mistaken on that?

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355520

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat
  • Thank you received: 864

When you are out of the plane the slider does not move, but when you get back in the plane I think it starts moving again. The problem I have with it is that the clock goes away and doesn't come back . . . that kind of makes it a heavily exploited glitch in my opinion. while I've had some fun games hopping out of the plane, protecting my territory when some red manages to land inside with me, and then hopping back into the plane . . . whenever you're in the plane on the boat and the slider is moving, the clock should count against you. It should also be cumulative; it shouldn't restart every time you hop in and out of the plane.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355527

• Baby Crockett
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1277
Soldiers on the ground fire button needs moved

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355544

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851

S. E. Dailey wrote: When you are out of the plane the slider does not move, but when you get back in the plane I think it starts moving again. The problem I have with it is that the clock goes away and doesn't come back . . . that kind of makes it a heavily exploited glitch in my opinion. while I've had some fun games hopping out of the plane, protecting my territory when some red manages to land inside with me, and then hopping back into the plane . . . whenever you're in the plane on the boat and the slider is moving, the clock should count against you. It should also be cumulative; it shouldn't restart every time you hop in and out of the plane.

I don't know, I really don't think it starts moving again

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355549

• Airborne Kiwi
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Who said Kiwi's couldn't fly?
  • Thank you received: 518
I think this sums it all up:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355608

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

I'm having a very specific bug; I will be locked in cockpit view and my bombs will not drop. Everything else seems to be working. It seems to eventually (randomly) fix itself after I die of possibly immediately after another random player is killed. :unsure:

Is this a lag related thing or some weird new bug? :huh:

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355644

• Tjs
  • Thank you received: 25
In the new update you can now use bombs in the bomber mission once you have been shot down. I successfully managed to bomb the enemy bomber.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355687

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

Tjs wrote: In the new update you can now use bombs in the bomber mission once you have been shot down. I successfully managed to bomb the enemy bomber.

You also randomly get bombs in the Zep mission once you've been shot down.
The only thing that might be more fun is if I can parachute onto the Zep and get offered a tank. :woohoo:

Throw me all those bugs. 7 years 3 months ago #355722

• Louisville
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 40
..good job on the bombs and tanks but the tanks seem to turn at really low angles..they just don't turn as sharply as they did!Can you please work on the steering more??..thanks!!

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355724

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Seems like when some players get in their tank and shoot, i lose connection. Usually i am able to get back in the game but then it will happen again the next time they shoot.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355733

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

SCAMPERS REVENGE wrote: happy days are here again yaaaaaaaaaay Zuperman no more freezing, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so happy
I just got out of a zep game and every time I'd crash I'd get my bombs!!! We wanted to see if they would work but they didn't (oh thank god).
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355738

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

TFL| ACE OF ACES wrote:

SCAMPERS REVENGE wrote: happy days are here again yaaaaaaaaaay Zuperman no more freezing, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not so happy
I just got out of a zep game and every time I'd crash I'd get my bombs!!! We wanted to see if they would work but they didn't (oh thank god).

Are you sure they don't work? I've been able to drop on the Zep; if it still has an engine, the bombs don't go off, but if both engines are down, they explode. I haven't been able to keep track of whether they're actually doing damage or not yet. :unsure:

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355741

• GoldenEagle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • war is another problem
  • Thank you received: 440

S. E. Dailey wrote:

TFL| ACE OF ACES wrote:

not so happy

Are you sure they don't work? I've been able to drop on the Zep; if it still has an engine, the bombs don't go off, but if both engines are down, they explode. I haven't been able to keep track of whether they're actually doing damage or not yet. :unsure:

by dont work i meant dont do damage
SOTFL

The GOLDENEAGLE still remains
The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355771

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sometimes the bombs are real. When i get them in a game that does not need them i try to kick them loose as soon as possible. But.......sometimes if i am just off the ground they bliw up and kill me.

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: ®Gamekeeper©™, S. E. Dailey

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355825

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4454
Always seem to keep the trees these days, which is good.
Still jumpy when the action is around the clouds, don't want to lose them, they are a cool touch.
HP Envy Hybrid.

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355854

• S. E. Dailey
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • fortis Fortūna adiuvat

This has probably been brought up ad nauseam, but there is a real problem with unbalanced games; 4 or 5 vs 1 etc. I’ve tried to drop out and switch sides to balance the match out, but frequently, I keep getting pushed to a different match, often an empty one. That doesn’t necessarily mean my spot in the original match was filled by a red; it seems just as likely that it went to 7 vs 1. :pinch:

The fact that there are no freebee default planes in the WWII game would make this kind of difficult there, but frankly, the WWII game has seldom been so busy that you can get back into the same match. :(

Could we get a mechanism to more directly allow us to switch sides in an individual match? :unsure:

Throw me all those bugs 7 years 3 months ago #355866

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Twice now , in CTF games , have captured enemy flag brought it back and landed then drove through home flag and nothing happens. Turned round and drove through it again and still nothing . Next thing I know an enemy has returned flag but I have not dropped it !!!!
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: S. E. Dailey

Time to create page: 0.744 seconds