Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372942

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

[*M] GAW wrote: Kinda Misfit lonely in the air.

This used to be the place to be and the Misfits were seemingly everywhere in the lead filled skies. Those of us who still cling tenaciously to this game wish there were Misfits everywhere again, like the good old days.

GAW, I think zup kicked the Ipad folks to the curb. Heck, he may have kicked this whole game to the curb. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him lately.

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372948

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899

Viper10{WP} wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote: Kinda Misfit lonely in the air.

This used to be the place to be and the Misfits were seemingly everywhere in the lead filled skies. Those of us who still cling tenaciously to this game wish there were Misfits everywhere again, like the good old days.

GAW, I think zup kicked the Ipad folks to the curb. Heck, he may have kicked this whole game to the curb. Haven't seen hide nor hair of him lately.

Many great evenings and weekends were spent raising Hell with the [M]FELLAS...had lots of fun games with the Pack as well...really do miss those times...

One thing I will say is that since the direction of this game went ultra weird, I have yet to find a replacement that's even come close...when this game was in its prime before Elite came along, there was nothing comparable...there STILL isn't anything out there that's comparable...even War Wings got boring after awhile.

Doesn't matter now...Ray Charles deleted the game when I wasn't looking...still waiting to see the jet be gone and I isn't coming back til that happens.

Gotta go, been playing Yahtzee against Mongo...one game has lasted a couple weeks now but I think it's my turn finally...that guy is a Yahtzee Bully!

Bye for now!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Skeeter72{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372949

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
22 new post :huh: I have been a way for a while now..Dest,Davy and Pagen hope all is well as for the rest of you we talk pretty much daily. :P so I got nothing for ya. :woohoo:
The good old days of df ahh the memories.. then came the jets. :angry: then getting kicked to the curb which is funny cause my iPad mini still gets updates from the 5 other games that I have on it with way better graphics.
Haven't played since last November now because of the jets, lag and let's not forget the D-bags that came with it. ;)
I spend my time doing different things now like going to the pistol range and re-loading ammunition.
Definitely a lot less stressful then playing the game right now.

This is now my new cockpit I sit at most nights working instead of sitting behind a screen for hours..don't get me wrong I would be back in a flash if WW2 planes were separated or just removed from the game all together.
There wasn't and probably never will be another game like the original Df1 was in the past..the best game ever in my opinion now it's just crap on top of more crap, problem after problem and a developer who doesn't seem to care much anymore.
Enough rambling I gotta get to work.
Have a great day
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] Pagan, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372950

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094

[*M]TBUILT wrote: 22 new post :huh: I have been a way for a while now..Dest,Davy and Pagen hope all is well as for the rest of you we talk pretty much daily. :P so I got nothing for ya. :woohoo:
The good old days of df ahh the memories.. then came the jets. :angry: then getting kicked to the curb which is funny cause my iPad mini still gets updates from the 5 other games that I have on it with way better graphics.
Haven't played since last November now because of the jets, lag and let's not forget the D-bags that came with it. ;)
I spend my time doing different things now like going to the pistol range and re-loading ammunition.

This is now my new cockpit I sit at most nights working instead of sitting behind a screen for hours..don't get me wrong I would be back in a flash if WW2 planes were separated or just removed from the game all together.
There wasn't and probably never will be another game like the original Df1 was in the past..the best game ever in my opinion now it's just crap on top of more crap, problem after problem and a developer who doesn't seem to care much anymore.
Have a great day

Always loved it when T was on my side. I knew many of the opposition would target him first giving me more time to lite them up. He learned not to fly in front of me after I reshaped his wings a few times. Nothing is safe in front of my plane. Don't matter what color. Don't get me wrong, I do try not to shoot blue, but it does happen occasionally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372964

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558
Cometo! You call me a bully? I been getting yahtzee smacked all the time by you.
Tbuilt nice bench, rcbs all the way? I am mostly Lee loaders for rifle pistol and shotgun.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372968

• [*M]TBUILT

[*M] GAW wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote: 22 new post :huh: I have been a way for a while now..Dest,Davy and Pagen hope all is well as for the rest of you we talk pretty much daily. :P so I got nothing for ya. :woohoo:

Have a great day

Always loved it when T was on my side. I knew many of the opposition would target him first giving me more time to lite them up. He learned not to fly in front of me after I reshaped his wings a few times. Nothing is safe in front of my plane. Don't matter what color. Don't get me wrong, I do try not to shoot blue, but it does happen occasionally.

The worst part about that was getting hit just as you're about to drop bombs on the hangars. :S but of course I always got a good laugh out of it whenever it happened. Lol
Still haven't figured out why I was targeted so much back then. :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372969

• [*M]TBUILT

Mongo wrote: Cometo! You call me a bully? I been getting yahtzee smacked all the time by you.
Tbuilt nice bench, rcbs all the way? I am mostly Lee loaders for rifle pistol and shotgun.

Yes sir RCBS all the way and thanks
Just getting into it again i made some a year or so mainly pistol ammunition and I'm just now getting back into it again pretty much starting over again. Haven't loaded any rifle rounds yet or shotgun but I do have all the tools to make them.
I shoot a lot of pistol rounds so that's my main focus right now.
I recently acquired a 500 S&W that I take to the range and will occasionally let others shoot if it they take interest. Not every day you get a chance at shooting one.
You could imagine the cost per round from the store for those rounds :blink: no thanks

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372970

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Mongo wrote: Cometo! You call me a bully? I been getting yahtzee smacked all the time by you.

Just getting into it again i made some a year or so mainly pistol ammunition and I'm just now getting back into it again pretty much starting over again. Haven't loaded any rifle rounds yet or shotgun but I do have all the tools to make them.
I recently acquired a 500 S&W that I take to the range and will occasionally let others shoot if it they take interest. Not every day you get a chance at shooting one.
You could imagine the cost per round from the store for those rounds :blink: no thanks

Not shot the .500, have shot 454 casull. Loved it, want one, shot it better than the guy who owned it. Think he might have got mad about it.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372971

• [*M]TBUILT

Mongo wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Not shot the .500, have shot 454 casull. Loved it, want one, shot it better than the guy who owned it. Think he might have got mad about it.

My brother has a 454 casull the 500 puts a bigger hole in the target..the recoil is close depending on the load and grain of the bullet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372972

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Mongo wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

My brother has a 454 casull the 500 puts a bigger hole in the target..the recoil is close depending on the load and grain of the bullet.

Who woud notice .046 of an inch? Can you imagine, “ Whew!! Glad that wasnt the .500!” Says the bad guy.

(.Y.)

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372977

• [*M]TBUILT

Mongo wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Mongo wrote:

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

Who woud notice .046 of an inch? Can you imagine, “ Whew!! Glad that wasnt the .500!” Says the bad guy.

Yeah it doesn't seem like a lot but the end results say it is when you compare the two.. could have been the 700 grain bullets the made such a difference in size.

Top 500 S&W world's most powerful handgun
Bottom 454 casull close 2nd

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372978

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Am back playing again , finding it tough playing on 2” screen instead of 10” , can’t play for as long as I used or as often coz it’s hard on the eyes. Had to lower my expectations of the game but I might just stick around for a while. Funny thing is that although I have not subscribed I do not have to wait between games .
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372979

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[*M] Pagan wrote: Am back playing again , finding it tough playing on 2” screen instead of 10” , can’t play for as long as I used or as often coz it’s hard on the eyes. Had to lower my expectations of the game but I might just stick around for a while. Funny thing is that although I have not subscribed I do not have to wait between games .

It would appear that you are subscribed, judging by the crown.

(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372981

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Can’t understand how , have not had game on phone before , just down loaded and started playing. I think I better check it out , thanks for pointing out the little crown thing........ just checked and my subscription ended Dec 2017.
Maybe Zup just wants me back ?
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372983

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
All Hail King Pagan!

Wait a minute, I have a crown too...

All Hail King El Cometo and his sidekick Ray Charles!

C'mon Mongo, it's your turn...Roll!

WOOOOOOOOOHAPPYFRIDAYOOOOOOOO!
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, [*M] Pagan, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372989

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680

[*M] Pagan wrote: Am back playing again , finding it tough playing on 2” screen instead of 10” , can’t play for as long as I used or as often coz it’s hard on the eyes. Had to lower my expectations of the game but I might just stick around for a while. Funny thing is that although I have not subscribed I do not have to wait between games .

I'll be watching for you Pagan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372990

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
Sir Pagan welcome back brother. Hello all my other mothers brothers Lt. Woot woot Dan
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372991

• Skeeter72{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Everyone has a plan, untill punched in the mouth.
  • Thank you received: 1949
I so wish it was a few years ago, before all this interjection. When the M's ruled the air, and it was the crew of crews. FnA. Man..it was awesome.

you guys were real beast. This game is efffed nowadays. I remember entering a game full with M's andit always being a BLOODBATH. no chit. We all long for those days...lol. Still love seeing the remaining few plowing around. Such a great sense of Valor bros...well done. to some that matters.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his". - George Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372995

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Well hello Gaw! You are our next contestant on Wheel of Dogfight!
We will try to answer your questions to our best of our knowledge. We sure are happy to have u back participating on Wheel of Dogfight!!

[*M] GAW wrote: A couple questions about the game as it is today. I am doing good to get off the runway so I have had little time to research.
1. Can you still land on the zep and take the gun position in the nose? If so, what are the chance your gun will be loaded with marshmallows?Yassss u can still land on the zep and go nuts shooting at reds, have seen a couple of players from opposite team land and use the gun itself to shoot down the zep. I have not tried this last thing as I value the life of zeppelins across the world.

2. Can you still board the bombers and alternate to the 3 gun positions? Yasssss u can play musical chairs inside the plane and kill all enemy planes around you. But for some reason other players will see u floating or ride wonder woman planes right behind the bomber.

3. Can you man the guns on the front of the carrier in any of the scenarios? Yassss you can go crazy there too, some players love to do this, and drive others nuts. Oh, and yes u can use it in the opposing ships as well and kill them in their own house.

4. What about this train? Can you take out the bridge in front of the train? Do you have to hit the engine or can you hit any car? I suppose that guns and bombs register hits, Is it possible to bomb the train while it is in the tunnel without blowing up yourself in the process?
What about it? It’s a choo choo! Well u can take the bridge out, but the train tracks are made of zupermans steal and they float in midair. You can hit any car to register points if u hit with bombs they do damage, but it will register is u shoot at the train after u bomb it. Yass u can bomb the train in the tunnel but yes will blow up in the process. What about it?? Well U WON!!!

What did u win u say?? I will let the Pack and the Misfits select your prices!!

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #372999

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

[*M]Comet wrote: All Hail King Pagan!

Wait a minute, I have a crown too...

All Hail King El Cometo and his sidekick Ray Charles!

C'mon Mongo, it's your turn...Roll!

WOOOOOOOOOHAPPYFRIDAYOOOOOOOO!

Here I thought we all went to Burger King and got the little crowns... I had no idea I am King Viper! (insert trumpet music here)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by Viper10{WP}.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373000

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Skeeter you know you have my respect in the sky .I got here at the end of the good days.Yes they where amazing then. Omg I miss them .this game is nothing like that one. I tried playing last night its a joke . 450 rounds and not 1 hit ! It was great flying with Gaw n Bep for a second felt like the good old days hour long games 100 kills days .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Skeeter72{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373002

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

Great to fly with LtDan today. Our stats weren't great but we destroyed 4 hangars to their 1 when those Lone Ranger guys decided they had enough of us and retreated. Fun stuff bro!

I love flying with Misfits!

oooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooowwwwwww

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, DireWolf{WP****}, diaoblique, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373005

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
Howdy Misfits!

Sorry to miss the fun, but glad to see more of you in the air. I echo Viper and Skeeter--always a fair fight and a good laugh in the air with you rowdy Misfits!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooOOOOOOOO
(Another friendly howler! :lol: )
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, diaoblique, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373007

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Well I keep threatening to stop by more often then the great Baseball Bat of Life smacks me upside the head!
Lmao! Really don’t even pop up on that Social Media Monstrosity much anymore.

At least the Side Job is done and over with. Now it’s fighting overtime and mowing the freaking grass.
Really miss common by on here and getting my tail shot off in the game. But, any free time I have is spent with the most amazing 4 year old I ever knew! That kid is something else. Best part is, times get stressful I just pop up one of the “Silly Pics” we’ve made and I have a smile for the rest of the day!

Hope everybody is doing great! One of these days, I’ll update my code key to the Acehole and drop in for a drink or twenty!
Until next time......
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373009

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
Ugg
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373011

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Viper we held or grouND then moved forward. it was great flying wit ya brother . Dang game was kind of fun . Big shout out to all 4 of us only fling ww1 planes made that game fun . My red small sight needs changing lol omg bad pick for sight color lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373012

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
May make a come back. We will see
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] Pagan, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373016

• [*M]TBUILT

DireWolf{WP***} wrote: Howdy Misfits!

Sorry to miss the fun, but glad to see more of you in the air. I echo Viper and Skeeter--always a fair fight and a good laugh in the air with you rowdy Misfits!

The word on the street is someone here got a new tablet..:huh: :blink: wonder who that might be? :unsure:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, DireWolf{WP****}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373019

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958

[*M]TBUILT wrote:

DireWolf{WP***} wrote: Howdy Misfits!

The word on the street is someone here got a new tablet..:huh: :blink: wonder who that might be? :unsure:

Well, I'm hoping he (you) upgraded from that bicycle he's been peddling! :silly:

Dia, good seeing you in game. Be blue next time!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 8 months ago #373020

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

July Friday the 13 1918
Sharing a picture of a RARE GAW SIGTHING this past Friday the 13! This was a spook sight to see in the skies of DF. Of all the days to go on a killing spree? I was about to take off on my plane when I heard crows and when I look up there he was lurking in the sky with his gang of crows. It was a sight to see. Nice to see some M&M like Pagan, Dan, Diabolique, and others coming back to give it an old crack to the game.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Mongo, [*M]Comet, diaoblique, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by Acegirl.
Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.066 seconds