• Thank you received: 6993
Meant for the ones who likes m n.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [M] FLAK BAIT

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371154

• [M] FLAK BAIT
  • Thank you received: 148
Well T sounds like we all need some therapy .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371157

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
I have attempted to play 3 games in the past month. Each time, the game starts and within 15 seconds or so, my screen goes black and it kicks me out. Then to insult to injury, it makes me wait 7 minutes for another try. I will look for an update before trying it again. I am on an Ipad 3 and I don't know what operating system I am running. Could it be that my ipad has become obsolete like T's.

Sure miss the old days. The game, the friends, the acquaintances.

Someone need to check on BZ?

Hope all is well TR. Hey are CC and Walmart still flying?
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]bzerkbzerk, [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371174

• [*M]bzerkbzerk
  • Thank you received: 6993
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

Last edit: by [*M]bzerkbzerk.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371175

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

[*M] GAW wrote: I have attempted to play 3 games in the past month. Each time, the game starts and within 15 seconds or so, my screen goes black and it kicks me out. Then to insult to injury, it makes me wait 7 minutes for another try. I will look for an update before trying it again. I am on an Ipad 3 and I don't know what operating system I am running. Could it be that my ipad has become obsolete like T's.

Sure miss the old days. The game, the friends, the acquaintances.

Someone need to check on BZ?

Hope all is well TR. Hey are CC and Walmart still flying?

Hi GAW things are pretty good. There is a big list of bugs on that thread, but zup elected to fix parachute control. CC and Wall pop in from time to time, both got other stuff going though.
Next time you open your ipad look at settings, general, about and see what version you are running. 10 and above are all that can play now.
Hooe all you guys are ok.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371185

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680
I'm at 10.3 so it must be something else.
Not going to loose sleep over it. Don't pay a subscription. Don't try to play often either.
Sad.

Tell Wally And CC I said hey.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371186

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

[*M] GAW wrote: I'm at 10.3 so it must be something else.
Not going to loose sleep over it. Don't pay a subscription. Don't try to play often either.
Sad.

I remember about a year ago Windows was doing the same thing. Get about 20 seconds of play then total game freeze. It was brutal. Zup said Windows app was broken and they were in no hurry to fix the issues. He then directed me to steam. Been using it ever since. Not sure if it is Apple compatible but worth a look. The only draw back is game costs 20 bucks for the year full subscribtion
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371199

• [*M]TBUILT
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012

Cypher7{WP} wrote:

[*M] GAW wrote: I'm at 10.3 so it must be something else.
Sad.

I remember about a year ago Windows was doing the same thing. Get about 20 seconds of play then total game freeze. It was brutal. Zup said Windows app was broken and they were in no hurry to fix the issues. He then directed me to steam. Been using it ever since. Not sure if it is Apple compatible but worth a look. The only draw back is game costs 20 bucks for the year full subscribtion

No unfortunately not Steam is for PC only I'm afraid.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371214

• [*M]Destroyer24
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I can be your worst nightmare;or best friend
  • Thank you received: 2015
Been wayyyy too long brothers!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I'm kinda close to finishing my junior year in college - damn time goes by fast! Missed ya guys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Skyripper, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, [M]LtDan nhouse

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371217

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • What goes up Must come down
  • Thank you received: 1274
How die my brothers been some moons ! Wish all is well with everyone and doesn't seem game has gotten any better . It's so simple make it like it was they will come lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371230

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear
  • Thank you received: 7914

Dan invited me over for a few drinks, so I jumped at the invite. I wanted to say hi to all my Misfit friends. Miss you guys and the fun we had "back in the day". Hope you all pop 'round from time to time to check in and say hi. The game can only get better, right?

United We Prowl/Together We Howl
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371232

• [*M]TBUILT

Viper10{WP} wrote: Dan invited me over for a few drinks, so I jumped at the invite. I wanted to say hi to all my Misfit friends. Miss you guys and the fun we had "back in the day". Hope you all pop 'round from time to time to check in and say hi. The game can only get better, right?

Good to see you Viper as always and no invite needed to stop by for a drink the pack has always been welcomed here in the [M]isfits house.. the game would be better if ww1 and ww2 were separate or just go back to the reason we all played in the first place and that's a ww1 game only.
Stopped playing mainly because of the mixed games and now my tablet is obsolete at 9.3.5 which in itself is really weird because Plissken bought his iPad before me and his is running iOS 10. Something... he tried playing a couple days ago and said it felt like he was just floating in one spot while others flew by him like he was sitting still.
Bullet drop and everything else added cool... mixed games well that just sucks and that's why I stopped playing and paying for a subscription.

Dest and LT. DAN good to see you guy's hope you stop in more often.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371242

• [*M]Comet
  • Take off eh!
  • Thank you received: 11899
Pretty rough weekend for all Canadians

Humboldt Strong
Bannerless and naked. Whatever...
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Acegirl, [*M] GAW, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse

Last edit: by [*M]Comet.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 1 week ago #371243

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
Very sad, may the Lord give strength and comfort to their families. They are in God’s team of angels now. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, [*M] GAW, [M] FLAK BAIT

Last edit: by Acegirl.

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 6 days ago #371255

• [*M] GAW
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 680

[*M]Destroyer24 wrote: Been wayyyy too long brothers!! Hope everyone is doing well!! I'm kinda close to finishing my junior year in college - damn time goes by fast! Missed ya guys.

n

Great to hear from you Dest. Junior year, wow. Time does fly.
Would love to hear more about your classes and where are headed in education and life. May be too deep for here, sorry.
Not hard to tell that you had your stuff together. Hope you still do.
The sky is the limit for you grasshopper. Don't set your bar too low.
I wish you all the best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Destroyer24, [*M]Skyripper, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 4 days ago #371276

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! ! ! BABY SLEEPING SHHHAAAAAAAAAA
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 4 days ago #371278

• [*M]TBUILT
Morning [M]isfits
It appears we have some booners banners missing again.:S
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 2 days ago #371295

• [*M]Skyripper
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "Time is infinite, Life is not"
  • Thank you received: 11461
Greetings Brothers! Actually had another update, read something about fixing chute control. Guess if you guys are having issues with IPads, not even going to attempt updating my Tablet. Tried playing a game on my phone a few weeks ago, not the same.

Think T summed it up, put it back to what drew the crowds in to begin with.

Between Work and running Freight Boards all evening I don’t have time for lengthy games, let alone endless updates or screen freezes. Stick to flying the F-80 for a while.

Really do miss all the good times here. Trying to keep up with you all, but the conversation got deleted, trying to find it.

Hope this finds everybody well including the Non Squad Friends!!
See ya soon!
⚡️Rip / [*M]oke

[M]isfit to the core
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 6 years 2 days ago #371303

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dam it man skate boarding and listening to vinyl at 50 Life is good lol oh ya always running top 5 in iracing lol hey brothers hope all is well .
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371392

• [*M]TBUILT
... - .. .-.. .-.. / -- --- .-. . / .--. --- .--. ..- .-.. .- .-. / - .... .- -. / -- --- --

B) B) B) B) B) B) B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371405

• [M]LtDan nhouse
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
All is good hope everyone is doing good. I could use a new banner with a ww1 plane in it not a ww2 just saying thanks if posible
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371419

• [M]FOX#1
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "I sniff through the desert like a fox"Erwin Romel
  • Thank you received: 3804
Fox in the house! :) Sup brothers
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}, [M]LtDan nhouse, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371458

• [M] FLAK BAIT
Well , since nobody else is writing anything on here for days and days , i guess i will.
My F150 engine swap was a big lame ass FAIL. I bought a used engine off craigslist for 500 put it in myself . No help . It was in my buddys driveway about 10 miles from my pad . It took me about 3 weeks working almost everyday doing some commercial plumbing . Anyway i started it up ( so you might say it wasnt a total fail ) . It immediately told me that " hey dummy you f ed up!" by grinding and scrapping and shuddering . Turned it off .
I finally after the third attempt of starting , which is now costing me more than i have , i swallowed any pride i had left and had her towed to a transmissin shop.
The list is gonna get bigger but as of today needs satrter , flexplate, torque converter and possibly not just a tranny pump but new tranny. The engine i bought misfires badly .
I really screwed up trying to save some $ and doing it myself . But no help from anyone and a small budget , at least i tried .
If your still reading this then you need to get out and do something . I highly recomend changing your oil.8)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, pure hate {INV}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371459

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

That sucks. What year F150?

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371468

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M] FLAK BAIT wrote: Well , since nobody else is writing anything on here for days and days , i guess i will.
My F150 engine swap was a big lame ass FAIL. I bought a used engine off craigslist for 500 put it in myself . No help . It was in my buddys driveway about 10 miles from my pad . It took me about 3 weeks working almost everyday doing some commercial plumbing . Anyway i started it up ( so you might say it wasnt a total fail ) . It immediately told me that " hey dummy you f ed up!" by grinding and scrapping and shuddering . Turned it off .
I finally after the third attempt of starting , which is now costing me more than i have , i swallowed any pride i had left and had her towed to a transmissin shop.
The list is gonna get bigger but as of today needs satrter , flexplate, torque converter and possibly not just a tranny pump but new tranny. The engine i bought misfires badly .
I really screwed up trying to save some $ and doing it myself . But no help from anyone and a small budget , at least i tried .
If your still reading this then you need to get out and do something . I highly recomend changing your oil.8)

Sorry about your bad luck Flak
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, Phillipson, [*M]Comet, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371699

• [M] FLAK BAIT
Its a 2000 it was the City of Oxnards fleet vehicle so it has an orange gumball on top with police whels and hubs . People mistake me for game warden or code enforcement all the time . Its got a 4.6 its basically a cop car on the inside only its a 4x4 longbed ext cab . Redneck battle truck .
Heres the good news , it runs . And im lookin for jobs . 8)
That was a rough couple of months !
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]TBUILT, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Viper10{WP}, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371706

• [*M]TBUILT

[M] FLAK BAIT wrote: Its a 2000 it was the City of Oxnards fleet vehicle so it has an orange gumball on top with police whels and hubs . People mistake me for game warden or code enforcement all the time . Its got a 4.6 its basically a cop car on the inside only its a 4x4 longbed ext cab . Redneck battle truck .
Heres the good news , it runs . And im lookin for jobs . 8)
That was a rough couple of months !

That's good new Flak I hope everything works out and good luck with the job search, been a tough past couple months or winter here also.
Haven't gotten my full salary in months now and it's starting to catch up with me. :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371750

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This is a hopping place.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}, [M] FLAK BAIT

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371756

• [M] FLAK BAIT
The line to get in here went down the block . Luckily i know the guy at the door......
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW, Acegirl, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

The Official [M]isfits Squadron 5 years 11 months ago #371761

• Viper10{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Tip of the spear

[M] FLAK BAIT wrote: The line to get in here went down the block . Luckily i know the guy at the door......

I slipped him a $20, walked right in :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Skyripper, [*M] GAW, [*M]Comet, Cypher7{WP}

Moderators: [*M]bhfoust[*M]bzerkbzerk[*M]TBUILT[M*]JÄCK BÜRTÖN1[*M]Comet
Time to create page: 1.031 seconds