TOPIC:

Vault Squad TFL 6 years 11 months ago #360554

• Lone Player
  • Lone Player's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
Hello Ace and all of the squad, I have donated Vault voluntarily by own decision to our squadron, but what exactly is this for?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Vault Squad TFL 6 years 11 months ago #360564

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Hola Lone!

Espero que você e toda sua família está bem. O dinheiro do cofre é uma contribuição que trazem a cada um dos jogadores da equipe e passa para o vaso ou cofre, cada jogador vai ter acumulado a mesma quantidade. Cada jogador irá receber a mesma quantidade, e você pode usar esse dinheiro para comprar outras aeronaves ou melhorá-los. Sempre que você vê dinheiro, porque se não pegar, eu entendo que você perdê-lo depois de um tempo, pressione o botão da cúpula. Não se preocupe porque todos recebem a mesma quantidade, é uma contribuição para cada um dos pilotos do esquadrão.

Vault Squad TFL 4 years 11 months ago #376979

• £eaf
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Let's spread the light of happiness and joyness!
  • Thank you received: 163
How can i stop my donation, although i need points to upgrade my plane... Any suggestion AG....
Fly with Honor | Never Give Up

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Vault Squad TFL 4 years 11 months ago #376981

• Acegirl
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804
Salute Leaf!!
Donation can’t be stop but you are not losing money. The way zuperman made the design is that a percent of what each member of the team kills, or points goes to the Vault. But I believe its more like a bonus instead of a take away. The more active the members of your squadron are is best for you and the VAULT. But be sure to collect your vault money every week or day because zuperman will be making sweeps if you do not pick it up. Because some players join squadrons to leave that account there just to collect money from vaults and they do not play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: £eaf, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Pegoud

Vault Squad TFL 4 years 11 months ago #376991

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Yeah, you don't lose the points. If you made 1000 points, those 1000 are yours. But the squadron you belong to gets also 1000, just because they are squadron team mates. That means it's better to belong to a squadron because all your teammates will help you every time they play, and you will help them too.

Also if you buy any points, they will get the same amount donated. In short, it's nicer to be a squadron member. These donations are at no cost to you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: . B.52!, Acegirl, £eaf, SCAMPERS REVENGE, Alex Galt, Pegoud, Smoke Screen

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Moderators: Acegirlcon estiloD93 Big GunzzzairwolffE.....Z...Pegoud
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds