Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

M.O.R.A.F of Raptor Tigers Squadron is training a new pilot!! 2 years 8 months ago #383009

• Enigmatic Jaguar
  • Enigmatic Jaguar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sky is the limit!!
  • Thank you received: 78
A month ago, I started to train one of my fellow squadmate, Domonic Walker to let him know the whole DFE world and what he might encounter when he will gain experience.... We were serving the SPAD SQUAD at that time and I started to train him virtually... I directed him when to shoot enemies, locking up your crosschair
towards the enemy, when to glide and survive the attack, bomb etc. When I and Domonic created the 16th Raptor Tigers Squadron, the squadron began to fill with young pilots to fight the ELITE Pilots.... I didn't hesitate and moved on. All my squad pilots knew their squad ethics and carried on but Domonic was untrained totally and not known with ethics, so I worked hard to make him progress and today, I was totally impressed by his performance to be honest.... Now he has 9 kills and 17 deaths with 6 match victory. But this is not over, his main test will be with other players in DFE!! Please my fellow squadmates and pilots of other squadrons, wish him best of luck!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lone Player, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Enigmatic Jaguar.
  • Page:
Moderators: Enigmatic JaguarI must be madLove Ukraine 123
Time to create page: 0.408 seconds