TOPIC:

111thX /Jägers 5 years 10 months ago #371934

• Stormbringer
  • Stormbringer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Jagers squadron members, recently, some of our members had problem with USSOP the master, now we have another pilot who want to discredit other pilots for being lag cheaters, we all know who this guy is, he is a sore loser cos you fellas shot him down many times and he aint happy about it. His motives is to make you demoralise and spent less time in ingame. Dont be discourage , play on and dont stop playing and be deceive by his bullshit. He can pretend to be a nice and decent guy but in fact, he is a guy of disguises and many nicks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Fullthrottle, OUTLAW_WAR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

111thX /Jägers 5 years 10 months ago #371957

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Congratulation are in order, 11th Jagers squadron, You made it in 2nd place. :). Proud to be falcon , I also know you fellas play with decency, honesty and pride not like someone else I know. Today is the last posting of the weekly result of squad wars competition, No more harassing, mind manipulation and insults by you all know who I hope. We thank Blue Fighter for his hard work, dedication, and patience in collating data and posting it every week. Now he can have more time with his family and friends. Many thanks to your Area Commander Outlaw War for being a good leader :)

Stormbringer
Overall Area Commander for the 111th falcon fleet squadron
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

111thX /Jägers 5 years 10 months ago #372006

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Set aside the scandalous remarks and activity if blue fighter can create 4 vs 4 play team and set certain rules in the squad war game , I do believe all the other squadrons will agree, blue fighter can display the rules of squad wars for ask to vet through and let the squadrons to commit and agree to it. We can make amendments to the rules of squad wars upon request by squadron leaders. But I do believe one or two squadron will not really comply with the new rules or procedures, they want things done their own way. Well you can guess who they are, playing their own propaganda shit. They will make a mess of everything and then go back in hiding using a different nick. Outlaw, you know who they are. We have been monitoring them for quite a while now in ingame and WC.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, OUTLAW_WAR

111thX /Jägers 3 years 7 months ago #381791

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Hey bro, I am glad you are back, please pm me ok
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl