Please Log in to join the conversation.

Test Run 5 years 2 months ago #375704

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
is this what you need enoxx ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: RT, ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Test Run 5 years 1 month ago #375769

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
Yes dognammit, exactly. How dO u done that, i was able that the Video ist too See but only after typing in the url Site. Can u make that for me or explain how i have to Work in this Matter? Thanks u for ur hacked yourselves Into my mind,lol. No i would be Happy if u can Help me thx Dog!

In respect
~DARK*NIGHT~ / ENOXX*! (LEADER OF SQUADRON)

Last edit: by ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!.

Test Run 5 years 1 month ago #375770

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
photo bucket no longer works ill send you a code to place in your signature via pm

~D*N~ | *ENOXX*! wrote: Yes dognammit, exactly. How dO u done that, i was able that the Video ist too See but only after typing in the url Site. Can u make that for me or explain how i have to Work in this Matter? Thanks u for ur hacked yourselves Into my mind,lol. No i would be Happy if u can Help me thx Dog!

In respect
~DARK*NIGHT~ / ENOXX*! (LEADER OF SQUADRON)

The following user(s) said Thank You: ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!

Test Run 5 years 1 month ago #375775

• ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!
  • ~D*N~ | *ENOXX*!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 14
Yes my friend, im unbelievible Happy that you arent die as u Fall down about 15-20m two yr. Ago! This was naturally ironic. Im all in all very ironic i Like this Style. No you got awesome Work, under the Most ENOXX Posts is my DN.Plane flying! I thanks u very much Dog and this is Not any bla bla, i thanks u with my heart. Low Tell me one little question: did u come to this Idea cause the old and void http Code was insertet in my sign space?

Its very honorful that u See this and Asking me for exactly that what i need!
You know DN have a big range from one man Squad Up to the 5th best with nearly 30 Players. Since Treppo startet dn was #26 Fell to #46 and Go Up to #19,#20, Up to #17 and Last week we are in our highest Rank of #16. All this only with my own pts. You are soooo l Long a Mom, if i would have an officer Like you dn would be great again in a really Short time. Last Time we need 10 days to have 15 active pilots. I offer you the following: you would be Vice Leader , 2nd in Command, with one Vote for our votings concerning the Future and all. The best stable construction is a Squad with 4 officer and 4 Vice officer. Im as Leader you as 2nd are the Basic. Of u know ppl.looking for a.new interessting Job u can them directly offer officer Jobs 3-4 in command or 5-8 in comm. As Vice officers. All 8 have a vote,.of result.ends Remis i must definitifely say that yes or No is the Winner. U can so actif with us the way the Squad will Go create.

I need someone Like u to.build a new.squad, alone i cant but i will never give up.my Squad. For your Help i can u Like i Said offer to be dn. No.2 and we are able to make this old Squad as big as it earned.

You find allways Open Doors, thanks for all u done my friend, in deep.respect,

ENOXX*! / ~DARK*NIGHT~ (est. 2014.by Radient and Unbeatable / leaded.by ENOXX since the end of 2014)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ailred TREPPO, dognamitt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.536 seconds