Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

10 years of NLR 1 year 8 months ago #386659

• [NLR]Mysterio
  • [NLR]Mysterio's Avatar Topic Author
  • the less you reveal, the more people can wonder
  • Thank you received: 1003
10 years ago NLR was founded by our creators Luna and Octavia.
I can realy say i'm proud to be part of this squad for more then 7 years.
As celebration i would like to quote our founder Luna (i couldnt say it better):
"Thank you to all of the loyal members and supporters, old and new, who have helped to create such a wonderful squadron.

Originally, this squad was founded upon little standard... like many other start-up squads, it was simply "for fun". The founding members were a few months new to the game, and were prior members of the 111th Falcon Squadron. After it was created, the NLR slowly started to gain members, but for the longest time, the squadron had little direction. (Fun fact: There was a time when players misunderstood and thought that the NLR was a "girl squadron", many female DF players joined and outnumbered male members!)

After some time, people recognized the NLR as a legitimate squadron. Due to the discreet nature of its members and founders, we became known as a silent-but-deadly squad, with few active but very skilled members. Over time, this expanded to our current ways. We are a squadron that prides its members to be fair, respectable pilots that uphold the highest standards. Skilled in the game, and tactful in the forum, the NLR and its members strive to be the paragons of the DF community.

We are so greatful to have been a part of this since the humble beginning. We hope to continue the NLR into the future avenues of Dogfight, wherever it may lead.
"

I think i can realy say that even after 10 years in the game our values as squad havent changed and i will try, as almost lonely survivor of NLR, to keep this up.

Your squad officer
Mysterio

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Alex Galt, [NLR] Luna, Lupo del mare, Pegoud, Montymor.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years of NLR 1 year 8 months ago #386661

• Doggy Dix
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • jösses !
  • Thank you received: 2433
On behalf of MOM squad members  
Con gratulations to stay put as a active squad.

watch your six,dude
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] The Blue Fighter, [NLR]Mysterio, bici tommaso, Montymor., OUTLAW_WAR

10 years of NLR 1 year 8 months ago #386742

• [NLR] Luna
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 559

Has it truly been a decade? Good heavens, to think about the stories we could all share about the past ten years of our lives. I was just a silly teenager when I started playing here. Since then I’ve worked and traveled around the world, finished my degree, and am even starting my own family. It’s wonderful for me to look back here and remember all these happy times.

I know not everyone is still around to read this, but thank you for all the fun. 
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [e]Sputnik, New York Jet$ fan, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Acegirl, Gannet, DireWolf{WP****}, [NLR]Mysterio, pinkstar30, Alex Galt and 3 other people also said thanks.

10 years of NLR 1 year 5 months ago #387386

• [e]Sputnik
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Mt. Everest is my home.
  • Thank you received: 863
Truly mental when you think about it. Cheers :)

Say you'll never let me go...
A wise sput once said "you laugh at my skills I laugh at your bank account"
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]*XxXxX*, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, Pegoud

• Page:
Moderators: [NLR]*XxXxX*[NLR] McFate[NLR] The Blue Fighter[NLR]MysterioCush62boom2
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds