Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183639

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 297
Oh my

After sitting in the doldrums for over a year i finally managed to get back onto forum hello everyone
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Flying muck, onsekone, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, MaDtotheMoM, Sgt.York

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183667

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783

Flying muck wrote: The colour of that plane...that's the same colour as his nose :lol:

Huh?

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183694

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
Greetings from beyond.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183700

• MaDtotheMoM
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lest we forget our fallen heroes.
  • Thank you received: 474
I farted........it smells.......thought id better warn you as the last one cracked the pan and poor ol Brett got his um.....on second thought Brett, dont light that match!

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183727

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

BlüEMäX wrote: Greetings from beyond.

You ok max nice to bee here at long last

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183731

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085

KTtheo wrote:

BlüEMäX wrote: Greetings from beyond.

You ok max nice to bee here at long last

Great bro. Good to see ya. Just keeping up diplomatic relations. B) How the hell are ya?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183871

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M]yNuts, Mongo, MaDtotheMoM

Last edit: by Slash.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183904

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Buckgeo wrote: Mad, Max, and KTtheo,
Good to see you on the forum.

YEMX, Got home from work today and there was message for MOM taped to the fridge.

Well I only trust it after the collage test it.

Ummm you may want to add some salt and mix with tomato juice...... Kind of, has a, bit of a wang to it. So don't let that surprise you....

I have been told, Mr. Wang has brewed with the finest!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Slash

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183979

• Farcanal
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 143
Greetings keef old mate !

And greetings to all other squad members

I thought I should emerge from the woodwork and grace these pages once more

Mad pleased to meet you mate but you are one mad mother father !

Blue max even though I don't know you well I think you are one good illegitimate !

Hello buckgeo I look forward to toasting you in game old bean

I'm still looking for you yemmers ya varmint !
Flying as farkinell and numerous other unmentionables.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, YEMX, Slash, MaDtotheMoM

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #183993

• MaDtotheMoM
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lest we forget our fallen heroes.
  • Thank you received: 474

Farcanal wrote: Greetings keef old mate !

And greetings to all other squad members

I thought I should emerge from the woodwork and grace these pages once more

Mad pleased to meet you mate but you are one mad mother father !

Blue max even though I don't know you well I think you are one good illegitimate !

Hello buckgeo I look forward to toasting you in game old bean

I'm still looking for you yemmers ya varmint !

Great to hear from you Fark old chap, you have been missed greatly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184006

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thank you thank you thank you all for the warm and welcome home coming i feel i have been out in the cold shivering for so long i cant remember. B)
To all moms the party is at my house lol
Cya up there
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184009

• KTtheo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Been go that long my banner has bugger off :ohmy:

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184011

• Gizmo.
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 908
Pleased to see ya back KTtheo. B)

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184075

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
Hi Ktheo. You must have been left before I got in MOM. Anyway I remember flying with/against you quite a few times. Nice to see you.

I got my first 17-0 win on ffa today.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Frank Baracca

Last edit: by onsekone.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184080

• Cricket
  • The Mayor
  • Thank you received: 1166
Shouldn't there be an apostrophe somewhere in that squad name, too?

Last edit: by Cricket.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184086

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943
a lot of references to truck drivers and geniuses, I don't know if I should be insulted or not, the only thing slower than the way I talk is the speed in which I write,so go ahead and have your laughs guys... ;) I can TAKE it, I think, LOL
Heck I'm glad nobody said I have a SHEEP riding shotgun in my truck, now that would've been good :woohoo:
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184096

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983
Well just would like to comment on a couple of things and as we all are learning. Stuff that you want read, get's read here.

. wig! you sir are by far one of my most admired persons I have been lucky enough to have been able to chat, talk, fly, debate, and shoot, at with or around the little red guys! I know as many of us, this is all weighing heavy on you. I also know "YOU SIR" have done so much more for the good and balance of this game/world we all enjoy(ed) so much. I will also say here as I have said in private (assuming) this all coming to the point that it did has got to bring some kind of relief from the pressures of being a MOD.... Knowing and watching how much of the good that was build by you and ever single one of the other mod's, start to be pulled apart. Is dis-heartening for I am sure more the just me... Poor Jacob took a break at work last night and strolled into fourm to read, "something or another about the loss of Mod powers" to being the poor blind sighted guy with power and zero clue as to what has taken place in the last 2 days. (Jacob keep up the great work, I am sure many helpful players have told you they will help in any way they can, because we do have a lot of helpful people here, and let me know if I can do anything for you!)

My boy BlüE!!!!!!!!!!
I yell out..... "BADWORD" ( that has 1 vowel and 3 consonants! Beginning with an F) I love you buddy and the way you let it fly!!!!

See many have seen this as "you taking advantage" of this situation (they don't know you to well), however to see many of the longtime players of this game, not sit and agree with you, but rather state they can identify with your frustration. Shows that the taunting, undercutting, and twisting of little tales. Is judged poorly by many with the knowledge of the "Honor and Code" you have, and know you were not abusing this sinario. You jumped in like a true warrior knowing you will be punished and take it like a man. Not this crap about sitting and hiding behind some "Tight Red Skirt" of MOM for protection. Then to cry about how unfair your punishment is and beg for another chance to be a good boy, as you slide back in snickering off to cause more havoc. Not that I am personaly attacking anyone. I think it is healthy for this game, because we all learn from it. Young and old, that this game as I have said before "IS A PRIVILEGE NOT A RIGHT"!!!!!

Many of us watched as someone very well liked, lose this privilege a little over a year ago (however I sense his presence here lately), I was in a shock of that happening, as he was the one that gave me my first invite, and pushed real hard to get me in with the MOM (thanks again RR hope you and your's are doing well) I have grown to love so much!!!!!

BROTHER DAVY!!!!!
Man am I very sorry that this separation has come out like this!!!!! I think every single one of us, know how bad it feel to find out someone has been talking bad about you. I also hope that you were not blind sighted by this, as the rest of our world here was, when it was exposed......sigh...... (Meaning someone was nice enough to let you see it coming)

I know, that you know, that I know, wig know's, you know, you two did not care for each other, and your views on allot of things in life, were polar opposite. I found all that out the day you two were blowing up MOM forum and I privately (I think? got ZERO CLUE ANYMORE about that "Semper Gummby" little word, and what it means, we all know I am not that well versed with stuff like that. I am more of a "CODE" kind of guy like MY BOY BLUE) PM'ed both of you and told both of you I was doing so. You both said about the same thing..... "Man that guy burns my butt, however your right not the place or time. Thanks for saying something" <--- NOT WORD FOR WORD, anyone with a transcript feel free to correct me on it, right after you slam your head in a car door a few times!!!!!!!! (Don't really hurt yourself I was just venting)

Now to,
You that have worked so hard or easy or what the (MAX's favorite word) ever...
To bring all of this to everyone's attention....... WOW, I never saw that crap coming in a million years!!!!!! Even worse I was in disbelief as I was learning the direction in which it was coming from!!!! However,,,,,, "BROVO" and thank you so much for showing us all (young and old) never under estimate someone else's power and even more.... The power that it can give and take! Also for helping me understand, I should always be worried about how much hate, someone can have for me, and if they want to, they could cut me to shreds with their knowledge of this computer world we live in!!! Geshhh and I thought Facebook was scary..... Pshhh (I am not picking a fight with yah, as I have so much dirty laundry out there. I don't know if it will ever stop smelling like "Old Man Farts"!!! I opened the closet the other day and so many bones dropped out, they had time to play "Stairway to Heaven".... You know the real old slow one almost out of key....?)

So here I am on a Friday, with the day off from work, not more then two clouds in the sky, temperature finally in the 80's for the first time in what feel's like a year, a boat, a Harley, and a Jeep all begging to be picked. So what am I doing....? Writing ("FIDDLE STICKS" for three hours!!!!! "Kid's stay in school you can do better!!!!!!") all of this, because my level of care about this game is 1/10 of a "GREAT FRIEND" of mine named . wig! Love yah BOSS

I hope "ALL" of you have a great day, and a wonderful "MOTHERSDAY" weekend!!!!!

Pisssst If you have not hugged a MOM lately some of us could use one....

Psssst psssssst to that psssst.... If you feel that they are fighting the offer, don't give up the need it more them most!!!!!!

(And keep it to yourself, but maxie my boy is one of the biggest lovers out there.... Look at how quick he was to defend the honor of his club.... Just as many of you do, he is a tad bit more scary about it tho.... Scares the crap out of me, I know that much.... Feel free to as him about his life struggles, just like all of us. Would make you look just a bit different at things)

v/r YEMX

As always, sorry about the writing's of about a ninth grade education.... I do try :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, bellsaj, D I E S E L, woospy, MaVrk, Flying muck, [NLR]Jacob10000, Big Tex, yakuza, ¥M4rtin¥ and 10 other people also said thanks.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184102

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417
Hi,

I pm'ed Wig to thanks him for his work as Global Moderator since a long time.

That was the first time we had a private exchange.

I am making this public in your thread to thanks him for his answer,

and because after reading much, like a lot of people here since 2 days, I cannot support the way used to hurt him (and others).

Wig (and nobody else) should not get sick about what happened.

I do not think that his reputation is damaged, as I do not think that there is a place in the world where privacy is not respected.

Thanks as well to Yemx to have scared me, but I have checked, Mother's day here is on May 25. :whistle:

I support truck drivers and I have the sticker.

WOOSPY/TITUS PULLO
ENIGMA SQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, D I E S E L, MaVrk, Flying muck, Big Tex, Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184107

• suxxor
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 260
holy mother of excrement storms...( can I say that without the threat of holier than thou's raining their wrath of indignation upon me )

anyway, I just skimmed through as I've been a busy mofo as of late ( see above in parenthesis )

and my take home is two middle fingers to the non MOM's who have their panties in a bunch.

respectfully and diplomatically,
Suxx
<< WIGBOMB >>
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, MaVrk, Flying muck, Oedius Momicus, Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, CRAZYWOLF, MaDtotheMoM, ^^!Mr.Lee!^^

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184112

• CRAZYWOLF
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • CRAZY! ME?
  • Thank you received: 1040
What would we do without them?
busybody
The kind of person you just want to punch in the mouth for being so damb annoying. They have no life and way too much time on their hands. They frequently use their excessive amount of time to annoy and monitor others, taddletale for small meaningless crap, butt into everybody's business except their own, and spy on people as if they think they are a cop or an important person or something. You know busy bodies when you see them: they evesdrop, will report you for "child abuse" when you discipline your kids in the mall by giving them a small smack on the hand, they knock on your apartment door for "being too loud" when chopping vegetables on your counter for dinner, will tell flight attendants something like "excuse me but I saw that man using his cell phone during the safety demo" and will tell a COP something like "excuse me sir but I saw that man's license plate tag as being expired." What do you want me to do about a cell phone or an expired tag you stupid, loser? I had a friend once who was a busybody. He told me 6 months after I moved to Arizona that "I am going to report your car to the state DMV if you dont get your car registered with the state." He did exactly what he said and I punched him in the face for it. We are not frinds anymore. I can't stand ANY busybody like this. Let's just say busybodies are the fingernails and we are their chalkboard.

Busy bodies are usually self-rightous hypocrites that are quick to point out the faults in others but get defensive when you point out theirs.
I can't stand any busybody. I want to puch them all in the mouth.
by krock1dk December 17, 2007

338 69 As Defined by Urban Dictionary.

Think you're going Crazy? Great! When you get there look me up and I'll show you around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, MaVrk, Flying muck, Oedius Momicus, Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, MaDtotheMoM

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184214

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
I know the last few days have been rough on everyone. I know I have had things I posted on here or in game that was right to say not making an excuse for my actions most was in the heat of the moment. Yes I did leave M.O.M so I could figure some things out which I shouldn't have left squad with no evidence of proof of things I went by here say and was pissed that's why I left M.O.M. As I told you in pm wig I'm sorry if I said inappropriate things. This goes to all M.O.M sorry for being inappropriate towards any of you was just the heat of the moment. And to Blue Gizmo Mean and whoever was in game yesterday when I went off I respect what you have said on forums or in game Yes we all out of line but as you know as much as I do it was just heat of the moment. I still respect every M.O.M and hope you guys still respect me. Yes I ramble on and switch from one thing to the next that is my ADHD but on that Note I'm done I will glad join back the squad that is if You guys want me to. Go by vote or whatever that's fine cause I know I was out of line but hopefully I can be forgiven for it just this once.

And any one who is Not a M.O.M and has something to say about me or M.O.M s I have something for you also! Two fingers in the air saying Get the F off my Lawn!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaVrk, Flying muck, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184220

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749

D I E S E L wrote: a lot of references to truck drivers and geniuses, I don't know if I should be insulted or not, the only thing slower than the way I talk is the speed in which I write,so go ahead and have your laughs guys... ;) I can TAKE it, I think, LOL
Heck I'm glad nobody said I have a SHEEP riding shotgun in my truck, now that would've been good :woohoo:

She jumped out at the last set of red lights you drove through, something about not wanting to be mutton stew. :S
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184223

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
Pass the duct tape, My dress ripped right up the middle......
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaVrk, YEMX

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184225

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DentinheaD wrote: Pass the duct tape, My dress ripped right up the middle......

You want me to fix tha......nah on second thoughts you better do it yourself! :lol:

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184226

• Dentinhead
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't ask me, I don't know
  • Thank you received: 2736
OK I took it off.... :)

Last edit: by Dentinhead.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184230

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Oh my :sick:

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184245

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184248

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Wow two prodigals for the price of one

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184258

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
Don't get too close, Pope-a-Bopes. We just learned that I hate all christians. And I don't allow anyone to live whose views diverge an iota from mine.

It's almost a 100% lock that I eat live cats.

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 10 years 1 week ago #184282

• bopes
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1481
As the fake Pope of this here outfit, wig, it is my solemn duty to ask the lord, and all those who claim to speak and/or act in His name, to forgive you for your hatred of all things pure and holier than thou, such as christians, the kittens you eat for breakfast, and self righteous creep-a-zoids who may be surprised when people don't pat them on the back for rooting through their mom's dirty underwear drawer when she's not looking, taking pictures of her soiled bloomers, and posting them in the town square.

I pray for your heathen soul, Rick, I really do ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dentinhead, Flying muck, Big Tex, Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, Dragon 800

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.151 seconds