Don't underestimate old people
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183068

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Blue Max Stock, just wanted to say thanks for camping...on a fellow MOM, nice!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tKestrel old, Gizmo.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183069

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Ouch, j know some momd camp but jeez. Never thought on a squad mate.
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder
The following user(s) said Thank You: [M]BlackAce303

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183079

• tKestrel old
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3991

Joaquin, y do u have a black eye? Did joaquin hit u again, o u joaquins are like brothers, cant get along to save ur lives
Retired in the skies of Dogfight.
Raising Hell in the skies of Warthunder

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183081

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
This is getting scary.

Goodnight all

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183090

• The War Doctor
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • War. Terrible war. The only true human constant.
  • Thank you received: 1274
HEY MOMS!!!!! Sorry to Billy C, Hansone, and ummm... well, there were a few MOMs in that last game I was in. I got disconnected, then it wouldn't even let me back into the servers :pinch: :pinch: :pinch: . Anyway, sorry mates, hope it was still a good one for y'all! Happy hunting! :woohoo:
What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace, and sanity.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183114

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Attachment not found

The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] GAW

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183128

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
YEMX you are one crazy dude, but after reading the last few pages of chats, you (we) have some really good company. If this continues, I will have to refrain from reading MOM forum posts at work. Co-workers are starting to look at me funny for sitting in my office all alone and laughing my butt off.

Keep em coming.

I agree with Davy it was a nice chair.
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183135

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943
I'm glad to be me again. ..
So dont do that again, ever :evil:
Joaquin.
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183136

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Hey guys just letting you know there's a little wig running around team.killing skies of anarchy pilot. Is this guys a shoot sight type of Guy.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183149

• onsekone
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 635
#1580 wig Brigadier-General II (17)

Some teamkilling and speaks a lot of nonsense. Might not be the sharpest knife in the drawer.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183182

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075
M.O.Ms:

Some events have taken place in the past few days that you need to be aware of.

Snidley (sp) Whiplash has seen fit to violate the privacy of the Star Chamber Google Group and to selectively capture and distribute email content exchanged between Star Chamber members within the group. From a body of roughly five thousand emails spanning hundreds of threads he and his cohorts took out of context a handful of potentially damaging references then shared them with people not privy to the group.

Among the people to whom Whiplash volunteered this unsolicited, unauthorized material was Joaquin. As a result, and for reasons I frankly don't understand, Joaquin has elected to disband the Moderator group. There now are no Moderators policing Dogfight or the forum.

The petty, malicious actions of Whiplash and his accomplices were taken after my having shared my personal email address with Whiplash's wife, Thulsa Doom, in an effort to help her with a problem she was having in leaving a squad she'd mistakenly joined. What they did with my email address was use it to gain access to the SC Google Group. The security settings of the group had been compromised without my knowledge, although had I known we were vulnerable to this sort of attack I still would never have predicted it. A greater amount of effort would have to have been exerted to get from my email address to the rummaging of an entire group's two year output of ramblings than I would ever have thought anyone in Dogfight small enough minded or vicious enough to exert. A Private Message to vent his spleen over whatever grievances Whiplash has with me should have sufficed, but he chose to do otherwise while pretending to be on good terms with me, and now M.O.M and Dogfight are suffering for it. I find it unconscionable that while he was raping our privacy with the expressed intention of damaging me and M.O.M he was inviting me to join one of his Google+ circles and he and his wife were disingenuously thanking me for my help..

It's been brought to my attention that sabotaging my relationship with Joaquin is only a portion of their plan. Other people will be contacted with pieces of our private exchanges if they haven't already. There's also reason to believe that personal phone numbers captured in the group are being misused.

Anyone in M.O.M and anyone who has ever applied to join M.O.M needs to assume that whatever information you shared via email with us has now been accessed and may be abused by these individuals. This includes names, phone numbers, email addresses, locations and.or home addresses, names of family members, work contact information and any affiliations with Google or related products such as Google+, Gmail and Google Groups. Any photos or documents you might have shared with us in confidence have now become public.

A member of the Star Chamber is an attorney and other members have contacted their attorneys. We feel that there is potential grounds for legal action. I do not anticipate that this will involve Dogfight or echoboom but that remains to be determined.

The impact of what amounts to a childish attempt at cyber-terrorism is already damaging this community. Joaquin's decision to disband the Mods clearly has something to do with the incident, although it's difficult to guess what that might be. Neither I nor any of the other Mods has ever behaved with anything but Dogfight's and this community's best interests at heart. I know of not a single solitary case of a Mod abusing his powers or shirking his responsibilities, and we've devoted countless hours to keeping Dogfight clean and family friendly...hours that we could have been spending playing.

That someone pretending to be a "leader" in this community is capable of resorting to subterfuge, privacy invasion and smear campaigns should give everyone pause. I have apologized to Joaquin for the private content that was shared with him. I'm not proud of some comments we've made but I don't know of a group of friends who don't share such passing nonsense or vent their frustrations freely, sometimes recklessly, behind what they assume to be closed doors.

As I said, we haven't seen the end of these puerile attempts to undermine me and our club. I advise everyone to proceed with caution where the sharing of anything remotely personal or sensitive is concerned. Your private information is not safe here, and "here" clearly now extends well outside the boundaries of this forum.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: BStrachan, [NLR]*XxXxX*, MaVrk, Big Tex, Oedius Momicus, ¥M4rtin¥, onsekone, YEMX, Frank Baracca, Donm775 and 4 other people also said thanks.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183193

• Frank Baracca
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In memory of Francesco Baracca Ace of Aces
  • Thank you received: 1443
What a blow...Now what?

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183199

• BStrachan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 650

Wow not cool :evil:

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183218

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So basically whiplash you admit to hacking into or intercepting someone else's e-mail. Are you a police officer or member of any government body that has been give authorisation for such activity. If not, you my friend have broken a few laws of several countries.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183226

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The lady customer who's video was posted knew of it. Nothing illegal was done, besides which, said video was taken in a public place. Get the facts before you open your big mouth.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183232

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
The fact you delved so deep and collected all this information, then forwarded it to the developer of this game ect, shows malicious intent,

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183249

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
What exactly is being done with what information gained from members of the MOM squad and a shop is a public place.

What I would like to know whiplash is why you are being such a toe rag.

As far as I'm concerned, you have read my mail that was intended for a selected known number of individuals, you were not one of them, you therefore had no legal rights to read them or make them public knowledge, you have at the very least broken the law of this country, if not your own.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183257

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

DD | v/hiplash wrote:

Flying muck wrote: What exactly is being done with what information gained from members of the MOM squad and a shop is a public place.

What I would like to know whiplash is why you are being such a toe rag.

As far as I'm concerned, you have read my mail that was intended for a selected known number of individuals, you were not one of them, you therefore had no legal rights to read them or make them public knowledge, you have at the very least broken the law of this country, if not your own.

If you wrote the emails on the side of a building in downtown many people would read it...is that illegal...keep trying to pin it on me and even though I found it publicly I still didn't share it and still haven't. Anyone who wants their info can pm me or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and I won't give you others info or juicy gossip just your own so you can protect yourself. Why aren't you all offering that!

And I don't recall anything about us using a hacker to do things for us.
So you're offering to share it, think that's kind of the same thing

Last edit: by Flying muck.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183280

• BlüEMäX
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Chicken & Waffles!!
  • Thank you received: 3085
I'm disappointed. I've been in the SC for a week and you've all read more posts than I have. :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: DD I Stranger

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183313

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OK OK .... WOW!!!
SO SINCE SOMEBODY HACKED MY ACCOUNT AND CHANGED ME INTO THAT " J" GUY
HOW WORRIED SHOULD I BE?
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, [*M] GAW

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183334

• Rudolf Rednose
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 2783
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZandorHawke

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183357

• woospy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • --Enigma Squad Member-- [e] Titus Pullo
  • Thank you received: 417
Hi Mom's

Just a stop here (once time not for the girls on the banners) to tell you that i am a bit sad for your squadron.

This is a long time that i know that you have opposite opinions about politics and religion and i have always been admirative of how you succeed to be a real bunch of friends despite this.

I have respect for Big Tex : i learned that he is a real peace maker.

I have respect for Wig and Whiplash as they are long time fellows and i love flying against or with them.

I will still be happy to play with them.

Hope these virtual issues will not hurt anyone in the real, it is a game and anybody knows that Mom's are an institution of this game.

Yours

Titus

ENIGMA SQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Big Tex, ZandorHawke, YEMX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca

Last edit: by woospy.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183379

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
Didn't say I would go after echoboom once did I beckon and blacklist me your info was released to people was it mine was for joining mom most the crap going on I don't know about till I can get facts and proof who and who didn't do shit then ok. till then I don't care no more lol weres the mods o ban me from here cause I'm speaking the truth o well

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183385

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
So just who's fault is it anyway?
I've read all the posts and still not sure just what happened.
what I do know is some one got into " HACKED" MY ACCOUNT
what did they retrieved from there - old underwear - beer cans - E L O , 8 Tracks.
when or if somebody finds out plz pm me or post it .
in need of some clarity here.
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, YEMX, Gizmo., ^^!Mr.Lee!^^

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183391

• khaoswolf 13
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 81
For one beckon I will be emailing zip for the info or if he won't let know then my attorney can get it from him. Iknow echoboom has nothing to do with it but in a way they do if they have the info. That is why. I am going to make sure the person/people responsible for this crap will get what they have coming is all. End of story

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183397

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
And why should I believe you ? I mean I'd like to don't get me wrong...
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183414

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
MAGNIFICENT !!!!
That's our boy in blue!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Oedius Momicus, BlüEMäX, CRAZYWOLF

Last edit: by Flying muck.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183420

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215
DEAR MOMS.

First off let me say I'm very sorry for what has transpired. I have many great friends here and I sincerely hope that it stays that way as I have tons of respect for MOMS. I am leaving this great squad with a heavy heart, it's never a good thing to leave a great organization like this under these circumstances. I have to admit that I didn't realize that the hatred against me was so deep.

I sincerely hope that all the relationships between us can be healed. I do not like strife nor drama. Look folks this dogfight community is a second family to most of us, please i pray that we can keep it that way. As I leave this great squadron for another great squadron I want to say I love you all. Thank you all my friends and GOD bless.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MaVrk, Flying muck, Big Tex, ZandorHawke, GreyGhost, *EOI* RAPTOR, _bts, [*M]bhfoust, YEMX, BlüEMäX and 8 other people also said thanks.

The Mean Old Men 9 years 11 months ago #183421

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
OK THEN, THINGS ARE GOING " WELL " NOW :whistle:
Going to grab my best girl "SHEEP" SHHH and point my DIESEL at the nearest truck stop and show off some lamb legs, blow some BLACK SMOKE and call it a night.
I think Max's is right, you boys should give it a break for the night, or at least keep it in your own house for now...
Goodnight to ALL... EXCEPT THE GUILTY BASTARD, HE CAN ROT AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED - WHOEVER THAT IS...
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Oedius Momicus, ZandorHawke, YEMX, BlüEMäX

Moderators: WigbombCricketDoggy Dix
Time to create page: 1.056 seconds