Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178709

• ZandorHawke
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • The second most famous 'Z' in the game!
  • Thank you received: 539

Wigbomb wrote:

The striker16 wrote: Anybody want to catch me up?

This looks like a job for Squad Historian Hawke...

I’ve been a away for a few days. Almost missed this.

It seems we have a few players coming out of retirement – Blue Max, Parrot Head and Striker16. No offense to Striker but it’s sort of like the 27 Yankees with Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Julie Wera. Yes Striker…that makes you Julie. (Give me a one page essay on Wera and his contributions to baseball…single spaced.)

Looking back on my notes, Striker16 has been away since September. I assume this corresponds to school so on behalf of MOM we salute your focus on school work. It also means that you probably have jumped off the DF train now that the Easter break is over but we expect great things this summer. Remember this summer that sun causes cancer, TV makes you stupid and girls have cooties. Best to stick with DF.

It seems like Parrot Head has been out since his release of the 2014 MOM Calendar. The only reports we’ve received since then is that he’s been locked in the bathroom with the calendar with the shower running. Nice to see you out of the bathroom and we’ll be sending in the cleaning crew as soon as we can get the red dress to fit over Dent’s HazMat suit.

Blue Max has really only been out since February and since that time all of our kill ratios have increased and the public perception of the squad has become more favorable. I chuckle to think what the level of whining will increase to now with the unleashing of Blue Max, Parrot Head and (just to be nice) Striker16 (room clean?).

As to the question at hand as to what has occurred since you fine folk have been out, let me summarize:
  1. Incomplete list of MORAFs – ZandorHawke (yeah baby!), Cubanloco, NetRedding, TR, KptnSingh, TBuilt, Dr. Dave, VonHulk, Raptor, JizzyJ, Woody, Ktheo, General Jackson, Triple Taps, Rodama, Frank Baracca, Monster Cannon, McFate, SSSnake, FAB, Von Len, Flybot, Buckgeo, Delfi, 0-Jim-0, ZebraUp and basically just know that MORAFs are now the equivalent of McDonalds’ hamburgers billions served.
  2. Bad updates
  3. Good updates
  4. Dropping is bad
  5. Dropping is fine for the right reasons
  6. Camping is bad
  7. Camping is fine for the right reasons
  8. Squad wars is coming (LOL)
  9. Lag is a problem
  10. Christmas
  11. New Years
  12. TheGodOfGods blessed us and exterminated all misfits
  13. Dropping is bad
  14. Dropping is fine for the right reasons
  15. Camping is bad
  16. Camping is fine for the right reasons
  17. Threads got deleted
  18. Threads got locked
  19. Mods are evil
  20. Mods explain why they are evil
  21. YEMX called out Parrot Head and Blue Max. Called them wimps and they can kiss his arse. No mention of Striker (laundry done?). You guys may want to deal with this in-game.
  22. Wig got to 10,000 kills (9K of which are Wing Commanders)
  23. Sneaking is bad
  24. Sneaking is fine for the right reasons
  25. We are all older

So, basically nothing has changed. The last few updates have been solid and we welcome all of you back (even Striker…did you walk the dog, yet?).
http://i1079.photobucket.com/albums/w502/MOMsquadron/banner_zandorhawke3_zpsa2e87126
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Flying muck, Oedius Momicus, Wigbomb, YEMX, BlüEMäX, Gizmo., KA5EY, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca and 3 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178728

• LF Ice Girl
  • with a touch as cold as ice, she strikes......
  • Thank you received: 66
Its always been great flying with all of u people....u r all very good pilots!! But I couldn't believe when I heard u all r veterans!!! Wow!! Hats off to you all......and see u in the skies.... :)
Ill freeze your Heart

The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Flying muck, Gizmo., Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178737

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 13215

ZandorHawke wrote:

Wigbomb wrote:

The striker16 wrote: Anybody want to catch me up?

This looks like a job for Squad Historian Hawke...

I’ve been a away for a few days. Almost missed this.

It seems we have a few players coming out of retirement – Blue Max, Parrot Head and Striker16. No offense to Striker but it’s sort of like the 27 Yankees with Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig and Julie Wera. Yes Striker…that makes you Julie. (Give me a one page essay on Wera and his contributions to baseball…single spaced.)

Looking back on my notes, Striker16 has been away since September. I assume this corresponds to school so on behalf of MOM we salute your focus on school work. It also means that you probably have jumped off the DF train now that the Easter break is over but we expect great things this summer. Remember this summer that sun causes cancer, TV makes you stupid and girls have cooties. Best to stick with DF.

It seems like Parrot Head has been out since his release of the 2014 MOM Calendar. The only reports we’ve received since then is that he’s been locked in the bathroom with the calendar with the shower running. Nice to see you out of the bathroom and we’ll be sending in the cleaning crew as soon as we can get the red dress to fit over Dent’s HazMat suit.

Blue Max has really only been out since February and since that time all of our kill ratios have increased and the public perception of the squad has become more favorable. I chuckle to think what the level of whining will increase to now with the unleashing of Blue Max, Parrot Head and (just to be nice) Striker16 (room clean?).

As to the question at hand as to what has occurred since you fine folk have been out, let me summarize:
  1. Incomplete list of MORAFs – ZandorHawke (yeah baby!), Cubanloco, NetRedding, TR, KptnSingh, TBuilt, Dr. Dave, VonHulk, Raptor, JizzyJ, Woody, Ktheo, General Jackson, Triple Taps, Rodama, Frank Baracca, Monster Cannon, McFate, SSSnake, FAB, Von Len, Flybot, Buckgeo, Delfi, 0-Jim-0, ZebraUp and basically just know that MORAFs are now the equivalent of McDonalds’ hamburgers billions served.
  2. Bad updates
  3. Good updates
  4. Dropping is bad
  5. Dropping is fine for the right reasons
  6. Camping is bad
  7. Camping is fine for the right reasons
  8. Squad wars is coming (LOL)
  9. Lag is a problem
  10. Christmas
  11. New Years
  12. TheGodOfGods blessed us and exterminated all misfits
  13. Dropping is bad
  14. Dropping is fine for the right reasons
  15. Camping is bad
  16. Camping is fine for the right reasons
  17. Threads got deleted
  18. Threads got locked
  19. Mods are evil
  20. Mods explain why they are evil
  21. YEMX called out Parrot Head and Blue Max. Called them wimps and they can kiss his arse. No mention of Striker (laundry done?). You guys may want to deal with this in-game.
  22. Wig got to 10,000 kills (9K of which are Wing Commanders)
  23. Sneaking is bad
  24. Sneaking is fine for the right reasons
  25. We are all older

So, basically nothing has changed. The last few updates have been solid and we welcome all of you back (even Striker…did you walk the dog, yet?).

26--DAVY Crockett is a bully
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZandorHawke, KA5EY, CRAZYWOLF, [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178780

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2749
Hansone, sorry mate, got lost con and couldn't find my way back. Thanks for the help, appreciated, how the hell that kero turns so fast I don't know, even when he was carrying. Just pissed I couldn't get back, had them down to two hangars!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178781

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

Flyingmuck wrote: Hansone, sorry mate, got lost con and couldn't find my way back. Thanks for the help, appreciated, how the hell that kero turns so fast I don't know, even when he was carrying. Just pissed I couldn't get back, had them down to two hangars!

I tried to switch Muck, I couldn't get back in, that was a great game. Until Captain Spawnkill showed up.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178813

• Von Len
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 163
I Haven't really posted this kind of thing before, but I thought that this time it was appropriate to do so.
I had a good game with My M.O.M brother John/B52 this morning.
Throughout the course of the game B52 had managed to get all but 1 last hanger using his wide ranging plethora of tactical tank prowess.
However, it became a story of insurmountable odd's, as it was only Him, and I against a full team of 6 Red's.
Every time that We would shoot 1, or 2 out, the server Gods would immediately replace them with more.
They became so confident of they're impending win, that they began to prematurely celebrate with text's of glory.
As it progressed into a stalemate shred session in the middle of the map, John threw Me something like the following-

"Time for My last hanger move"

For which I replied-

"Do it"

As throughout the ever more time consuming course of this game, My family members, which had visited/stayed with me for the Easter holiday festivities, were loading up they're car's, waiting on Me to say our good bye's.

At some point in the game, B52 then again threw Me something like the following-

"Doesn't look like I'm going to get it"

For which I then replied-

"You will"

And just a few minutes later, He did, He Got that last hanger in glorious fashion, to the complete dismay of everyone on the other team.
He even tagged the end of the game with His now famous M.O.M
I did take a screen shot, but I chose not to post it, as this post isn't about glorifying game stats, this is about giving My M.O.M brother His hard earned, and well deserved praise, and credit!

John/B52 My brother I'm just so proud of You, and the clutch game winner that You've become, I could just sheet a golden brick!
M.O.M
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, YEMX, suxxor, Gizmo., [*M]VonHuLK, Frank Baracca, Donm775, Slash, . B.52!

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178816

• =£= DonFlix
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 161
Lol, It was a good game yes, but the half of the reds were sitting in a tank and I only had one other pro player (swords and crown) with me.

And your team gangbanged my "team" in the beginning until you got 7 hnagars and your guys left the standoff and we got some new players in.

Still a good game and I am proud of my team for holding you( r ) guys of that long. :)
And it helped me get my kill count up (always a good thing). :)

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178820

• hansone
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 326

Flyingmuck wrote: Hansone, sorry mate, got lost con and couldn't find my way back. Thanks for the help, appreciated, how the hell that kero turns so fast I don't know, even when he was carrying. Just pissed I couldn't get back, had them down to two hangars!

No problem muck. We lost one of our last two hangars to a blue who was claiming a glitch was causing his bomb to drop on liftoff :huh: . Kero managed to hold on to his bomb to take out our last hangar. :pinch:

Moved on to a FFA that included Ziza. That's one tough dogfighter.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178821

• Von Len
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

.~====VonFlix==~ wrote: Lol, It was a good game yes, but the half of the reds were sitting in a tank and I only had one other pro player (swords and crown) with me.

And your team gangbanged my "team" in the beginning until you got 7 hnagars and your guys left the standoff and we got some new players in.

Still a good game and I am proud of my team for holding you( r ) guys of that long. :)
And it helped me get my kill count up (always a good thing). :)

Not sure how you think coming onto the M.O.M thread and attempting to minimize My praise for My fellow M.O.M is a good idea, But as long as You have, lets keep it real then.
You had at least 4 upper ranked player's on your team.
Lets count them-
Cyclefreaksix,
drkkkkk (or whatever his name is)
Yourself
and I believe it was Tarquin DFC or something like that.
All swords n crowns.
The other 2 positions alternated between Hi, and lower ranked throughout.
Its all good tho Flix, Good game and it was lots of Fun!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, ¥M4rtin¥, Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178824

• Slash
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Von Len

Last edit: by Slash.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178829

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
  • Thank you received: 5075

netredding wrote: I don't log into the forum that often, but THANK YOU for the AWESOME banner. Great Job!

:)

Your banner was a blast to make, Net! I'm glad you're pleased. It's great to see you on the thread, try to drop 'round more often.

Wigipedia

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178842

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf

Without realizing I was doing it I avenged you, Muckers. A short while ago I was in a BTC with one other blue and Kero and another in red. I snapped Kero's neck in a couple chases until he wig-quit. One of the 10% of my kills to weigh against those 9000 Wing Commanders. (thanks for that, Zandor. See if I slave over a hot Nina Agdal for you again, bub.)

I'm delighted that you're getting in more than a minute of playing time at a stretch, John Muck. Fingers crossed that it continues, you'll make up lost time quickly.

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: Flying muck, ZandorHawke

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178878

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

VonHulK[M*] wrote:

I tried to switch Muck, I couldn't get back in, that was a great game. Until Captain Spawnkill showed up.

Figured that was what you attempted Hulk, thanks buddy, do the same for you anytime :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178880

• Flying muck
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Thanks Wig ;) shame it ended up with me leaving Hansone on his lonesome. Knew VonHulk was trying to switch, but was out of luck on that score, it was a good game though.

Anyway, just want to say apologies to Flybot, wasn't being rude, as I said hi back at ya got lost con and couldn't get back. So I will apologise here and now in advance to all my fellow MOM's. I'm not being rude and certainly not bailing on any of you. Thought I had the lost con thing solved, but nope, it's back again. My apologies to you all in advance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178903

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983
Ok I had to post this because I am childish........

Attachment not found

Winner winner chicken dinner (for two)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., KA5EY, [*M]VonHuLK, [*M] GAW

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178927

• MaDtotheMoM
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Lest we forget our fallen heroes.
  • Thank you received: 474
I hope all you moms had a eggciting weekend. John was touring greenwich (you picked the right day) and this morning I am getting the old cycle ready (3 busted spokes and a buckled rear wheel) and it is raining.....hmph. anywho, ordered a set of used but extremely heavy duty dh wheels on sunday so hopefully by midweek il be riding minus the annoying wobble/vibrations on my 6.5mile ride to work and playing df without shakey hands during my lunch hour. I hope you all had lots of cake and hot crossed buns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frank Baracca

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178946

• Wigbomb
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Flarf
The Bannernanza of Bloody (Good) April '14 am Arrive!

Thanks for being patient, kids, hope it was worth the wait. (Someone please field the "How do I get mine?" questions, I'm all banner-thinked out)

--w--

Wigipedia
The following user(s) said Thank You: _bts, YEMX, KA5EY, Frank Baracca, Donm775, Von Len, [M]*Cheetah*975, . B.52!

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178978

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Good morning MOMs.

As usual the BANNERS ARE GREAT.
Well wish me luck guys, I have to go to court on an eviction in one of my apartments, she's a real low life who got kicked off of housing and then after I filed the paperwork the she called every code enforcement know to mankind for all kinds of bogus stuff.

She destroyed her shower before calling code, we cant get in to fix it because she has 3 large vicious pit bulls. Oh well, I just hope I don't get a liberal judge.

See you all in a few hours.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178989

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094

Sir Witty Wig Wigbomb wrote: Thanks for being patient, kids, hope it was worth the wait. (Someone please field the "How do I get mine?" questions, I'm all banner-thinked out)

--w--

Find it, save it, then put it in your freaking profile signature.

Or you could give the SC your forum login along with your bank and personal information including all codes needed to get total access to your bank accounts
NEVER give out personal details to people on the internet
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca

Last edit: by bellsaj.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178992

• KA5EY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1369

Davy Crockett wrote: Good morning MOMs.

Well wish me luck guys, I have to go to court on an eviction in one of my apartments, she's a real low life who got kicked off of housing and then after I filed the paperwork the she called every code enforcement know to mankind for all kinds of bogus stuff.

She destroyed her shower before calling code, we cant get in to fix it because she has 3 large vicious pit bulls. Oh well, I just hope I don't get a liberal judge.

Good luck. let us know what happens. People like that get under my skin.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #178993

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Sry guys, I lost connection because of low battery warning. It was a good game.

Got to get ready to leave anyhow. Bye all.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179032

• DD I Stranger
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 414
Sorry to intrude but I think diesel has a right to know that he has an admirer! :sick:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, Auld

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179047

• bellsaj
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3094
Ewwww :sick:
"I love the smell of diesel in the mornings"

That can't be healthy.
The farts he lets off in the mornings isn't the ones that smells like roses.
Don´t live life faster then your guardian angel can fly
The following user(s) said Thank You: D I E S E L, YEMX, DD I Stranger

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179049

• [*M] MISFIT CROCKETT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

KA5EY wrote:

Davy Crockett wrote: Good morning MOMs.

Good luck. let us know what happens. People like that get under my skin.

Just a quick note. WE WON YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
The following user(s) said Thank You: YEMX, KA5EY, Frank Baracca, Weather[*M]an, The War Doctor

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179102

• YEMX
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 3983

Attachment not found

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179103

• Von Len
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Wigbomb wrote:

The Bannernanza of Bloody (Good) April '14 am Arrive!

Thanks for being patient, kids, hope it was worth the wait. (Someone please field the "How do I get mine?" questions, I'm all banner-thinked out)

--w--

Someone's been Busy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb, YEMX, Sgt.York, VikingX*727*, [*M] GAW

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179115

• [*M] GAW
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4094
Good luck Davy. I have lucky so far.

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179123

• D I E S E L
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 943

bellsaj wrote: Ewwww :sick:
"I love the smell of diesel in the mornings"

That can't be healthy.
The farts he lets off in the mornings isn't the ones that smells like roses.

PEACHES! they smell like PEACHES ! :evil: ....well not exactly like peaches... Well really not like peaches at all...
But DIESEL in the morning, nothing finer ;) I used to chase buses when I was a kid just so I could smell the DIESEL :whistle:
Rick I've written you a few LONG PM's bud , but when I try to send them it says I'm not logged in and I lose them :( so sad.
Been busy with my mothers estate trying to get some closure on things, what a hassle and the "vultures" OH sorry, I mean some of my relatives... it's a little much at times...
looks like I'm soon to fall off the top 100 :( that's going to hurt to...
OK now I'm totally depressed LOL Better go find some brownies to cheer me up :woohoo:
take care guys
DIESEL
SPEAK YOUR MIND
HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION
RIDE A FAST HORSE :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bellsaj, Oedius Momicus, Wigbomb, YEMX, Gizmo., Frank Baracca, Sgt.York

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179150

• [M]*Cheetah*975
  • Thank you received: 168
thank you! rick I loved the banners thanks! I'm very happy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wigbomb

The Mean Old Men 10 years 3 weeks ago #179190

• {O}__PREDATOR__
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I play with my food.