• Page:

TOPIC:

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297859

• Talon127
  • Talon127's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Hello to all, Sorry that I have to mention something. Here it goes...there are some invisible pilots or planes going on in the games. Maybe it's a glitch. But I get shot down without a sight of pilot. Wasn't even on the map. It has happen a lot to me. And I get tired of it. I'm sure it has happen to other pilots. It's like if I was an invisible and shooting u down without u seeing me. I just don't want to argue or anything like that. I had to say something on how I felt during some games. I'm sure it isn't fair at all. Would you feel fair if it happens to u??? No, I think not! Sorry I had to say it out loud. I just simply left the game after it did to me twice in one game. What can be done??? Thanks for your time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horriblebreast, Acegirl, Armament, nebular

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297882

• nebular
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2034
Hey Talon, you are not alone there... I too have seen some odd glitches from time to time... to me it seems more likely when someone with a poor connection from across the globe joins the server :S

The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Talon127

Last edit: by nebular.

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297889

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
I'm.still seeing or not seeing to many invisible players .and I'm definitely seeing to many games were people if not everyone in the game is popping in and out .most of the time I'm.getting return to home menu yes or no .

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297914

• diaoblique
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2113
Well said OddJob I agree

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297953

• darraxx
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 10674
Although true most players respect the game and leave when asked because of invisibility or server lag .it's the ones that think it's funny that drag the game down .what sucks is you can't get a screen shot of them unless your at the base or ship and can get a pic of no one bombing .you can try and report them but with no real evidence there's not much that can be done .

Fair game or not??? 8 years 6 months ago #297971

• Talon127
  • Talon127's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 327
Thank you all who've read to my topics. I was curious what should have been done. Your topics have helped me out. I agree with all of you. OddJob, I did notice that most pilots did leave and only a few did stay and finished the game(only stubborn would do that and prolly newer pilots). Thanks again folks. I appreciate the help from you. You all have a good day with a big smile! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

• Page:
Moderators: horriblebreastKamikaze King{GI} E*A*G*L*E
Time to create page: 0.390 seconds