Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Turn Rates 1 year 1 month ago #387949

• JE VOIS TOUT_
  • JE VOIS TOUT_'s Avatar Topic Author
  • A Snake Deserves No Pity
  • Thank you received: 28
I feel like earlier biplanes should at least have one  an advantage over people with like WWII planes maybe biplanes should have a faster turn rate, who else agrees?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Turn Rates 1 year 1 month ago #387950

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
No. But,  ww1 planes vs ww2 planes is a slaughter. I believe there should be at least a tier one plane available to new players. Then a tier two plane when they reach the rank required for ww2. And tier three SHORTLY after, maybe around rank 20. The almost impossible distance of the points needed to attain rank to get planes is keeping it less competitive and having newer players rage-quit and never return. It would also bring in more $ from people buying planes. I’m not saying make it quick, easy or pay to play. All the rank requirements should be HALF of what they are now. I heard Mr Zup say that if players has access to all the planes , they’d quit. I think the opposite is true . We play this great game because of the gameplay, the close battles, great physics, it’s exciting with a hands on Dev who is always around to help this community. Sorry for the long response, but I have felt strongly about this for a long time. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear, Acegirl, JE VOIS TOUT_, I.M. Litty

Turn Rates 1 year 1 month ago #387951

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

No. But,  ww1 planes vs ww2 planes is a slaughter. I believe there should be at least a tier one plane available to new players. Then a tier two plane when they reach the rank required for ww2. And tier three SHORTLY after, maybe around rank 20. The almost impossible distance of the points needed to attain rank to get planes is keeping it less competitive and having newer players rage-quit and never return. It would also bring in more $ from people buying planes. I’m not saying make it quick, easy or pay to play. All the rank requirements should be HALF of what they are now. I heard Mr Zup say that if players has access to all the planes , they’d quit. I think the opposite is true . We play this great game because of the gameplay, the close battles, great physics, it’s exciting with a hands on Dev who is always around to help this community. Sorry for the long response, but I have felt strongly about this for a long time. Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: JE VOIS TOUT_

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Turn Rates 1 year 5 days ago #388094

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
Want a faster turn rate by a PC it's advantage over all WW1 or WW2 planes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear

Turn Rates 1 year 5 days ago #388097

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 303

Want a faster turn rate by a PC it's advantage over all WW1 or WW2 planes

PC alone won't give you an advantage. If you have high-speed internet with ethernet or cable and a PC I think it's almost a disadvantage because you most likely won't lag and so many phone and Wi-Fi players do lag. PC with keyboard turn rates suck and when you aim the guns move in increments not smoothly so you have to continuously adjust. Plus the keyboard buttons alone don't control everything you need to in a game so you're always changing back and forth from keyboard to mouse which is difficult in critical split-second situations. That's how I was playing since I have been back and for me, that setup was not competitive at all. Fixed that over the weekend and realized significant improvement. Now I feel like my gameplay more closely resembles the level I was at when I left the game. I tried phone and tablet too and for me; the plane drifts too much or seems floaty. It feels like a car with too much play in the steering. hope this helps someone out there. PC's are available to anyone so if you feel you are playing on a disadvantaged device try something else
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, Pegoud

Turn Rates 11 months 2 weeks ago #388152

• MEAN FOKKER
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 814
PC keyboard is not always used  I have highspeed internet and PC out turns and also has rudder controls especially with flight controller joystick I've played on tablets,android phones and PC and PC is advantage over all especially if you use windows 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear, JE VOIS TOUT_

Last edit: by MEAN FOKKER.

Turn Rates 11 months 1 week ago #388174

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

I saw significant improvement when I switched from PC and keyboard to PC and gamepad. I just discovered that some players use a PC and joystick setup. If the PC and joystick provide similar improvement as going from keyboard to gamepad that is a very lethal setup. I guess I should try a joystick. Mean curious if you tried them all why are you going with a device setup you feel is a disadvantage?

Turn Rates 11 months 1 week ago #388175

• Donna War Z
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 86
So what's the problem with attaching a gamepad or keyboard to your mobile device? Modern devices allow to plug these stuff.

Turn Rates 11 months 1 week ago #388180

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

im pretty sure some players are doing that

Turn Rates 11 months 1 week ago #388181

• Donna War Z
  • Never give up
  • Thank you received: 86
About windows. The platform is also available for mobile devices (tablets). These devices allow to connect keyboards, joysticks, gamepads and so.
On some brands you can even switch between platforms, android to windows or vice-versa. Windows is not limited to pcs.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Donna War Z.

Turn Rates 11 months 1 week ago #388186

• Lowdan Clear
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Yep, that's true. Maybe Mean can help us understand the advantages of Windows. I do not know. I have played on Android and iPhone but could not discern any differences because of the operating system. I just attributed the differences to be phone or tablet vs. PC. What about PC and Linux? Does the game run on Linux if so how is that different from Windows PC? Mean do you know?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Donna War Z

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds