Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
English
  • Page:

TOPIC:

We really need to lower the ranking requirements to get WW2 planes badly!!! 6 months 3 weeks ago #389005

• CaptainSamuel0623
  • CaptainSamuel0623's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
      The reason why I am making this forum post is mainly because of Keebree. Keebree is of level 22, and I have never seen her use a WW2 plane. And then I was in a game with her, and she did not stand a chance against me because I was in a Zero. I then thought, you now have to be higher than level 22 to get a WW2 plane?!?!?!?! That is absurd! And for the allied jet, let me just show you a photo.

Level 45 for the allied jet?!?!?! To put that more into perspective, THERE ARE ONLY 34 PEOPLE IN THIS GAME THAT IS AT THAT RANK OR HIGHER. So that means, only 34 people in this game are currently of the rank to get this plane. SuperSport is not even if that level yet! SUPER SPORT. There are also many more! Direwolf, Marko99,, GETH, OWL, AND MANY MORE. The players that I have just listed are of extremely high skill! And they are not even of the rank requirement to get it?!?!?! Some people are not of the required levels because there was a time where the rank requirements were much lower to get these types of planes! If you get to the level of 22. YOU GOT TO BE OF THE RANK REQUIREMENT TO GET A SINGKE WW2 PLANE. That is just an example of some of the rank requirements to get some of the WW2 planes in this game! Please lower the rank requirements to get WW2 planes in this game for the sake of many other players. This is just sick to have all of those planes be at that rank requirement in order to get them!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.394 seconds