Username: Password: Remember me
English
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Account not found 9 months 2 weeks ago #388578

• Flyin SOB
  • Flyin SOB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 25

I can't play. I get in the game, but it won't let me play. I need a refund for the last two payments.
I want to play dammit...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Account not found 9 months 2 weeks ago #388579

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143
I replied to you multiple times in the game. Finally, you write here

1) If you cannot play: cancel the subscription. Please, do it now. It is ridiculous you keep paying if you cannot play. I have no access to any billing information. I cannot refund payments because I don't even have access to them. You must contact the app store and ask for a refund, and if they need my confirmation I will collaborate without a problem, just CC me in the communications.

2) I cannot help anyone in world chat with account problems. It is obvious why: I cannot share your email, passwords, or any personal information publicly in world chat or forum. As I told you in world chat, contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. that email is listed in the store, in the app description, and in the "about" section of the game. I just saw Ace Girl told you to write there too. I told you myself I don't even know how many times when you posted in world chat. Please, contact me there now so maybe I can help.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds