Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

pointsit 3 years 6 months ago #381828

• STAR COMMAND
  • STAR COMMAND's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
Hey, dog fight elite I have a question: So when I enter a game and I start flying or just playing the game I'm supposed to earn points but when I earn them it skips back to where it was do you know what's causing that? Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

pointsit 3 years 6 months ago #381829

• Juan Marni
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Hey!
  • Thank you received: 407
Hello Command! First of all, welcome to the forum :)! If you mean earning money just by playing the game and later losing it, I think it's completely normal.

First of all, I'll try to explain how it works. When you are in an online game, you will automatically get cash, exacly $1 each two seconds ($30/minute). However, this feature was added in an update a while ago. This means that the game wasn't originally prepared for it, so it may be a bit glitchy.

The reason why this happens is completely unknown for me. But don't get nervous, you aren't losing your money. The only thing is that the gane just adds fake money to your saving that in some cases later disappears. The cash that game shows at the menu is yours and you will only lose it purchasing planes or upgrades.

However, you can also earn it bringing down reds or completing missions (yes, you don't have to win to get points and money ;)).
No necesitas el mejor avión para ser el mejor piloto.

La esperanza es lo último que se pierde. Seguimos a la espera...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magnus Canneb, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky, STAR COMMAND

pointsit 3 years 6 months ago #381832

• Sikorsky
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Touch the sky with glory!
  • Thank you received: 523
Yeah, this game is a bit glitchy in case you didn’t know. The points are always displayed incorrectly in a match, so to check the money you really have, exit the game and find the savings value on the multiplayer menu ( under your squadron name ) or check it in the hanger.

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

​​​​​​​

File Attachment:

File Name:
File Size: 0 KB

The following user(s) said Thank You: Paco Zorapel, STAR COMMAND

pointsit 3 years 6 months ago #381857

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
There are temporary money until you bomb or kill. Maybe I should make it more clear.
The reason was that people would just do nothing and try to get money by doing nothing. So they actually have to get a kill or bomb something or achieve any goal for the mission they are playing. If you leave, you don't get that temporary money. Every time you achieve something, it saves itself and continues adding temp.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud, Montymor., Magnus Canneb, Juan Marni, Sikorsky, paras reddy

pointsit 3 years 6 months ago #381889

• Magnus Canneb
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 355

Juan Marni wrote: Hello Command! First of all, welcome to the forum :)! If you mean earning money just by playing the game and later losing it, I think it's completely normal.

First of all, I'll try to explain how it works. When you are in an online game, you will automatically get cash, exacly $1 each two seconds ($30/minute). However, this feature was added in an update a while ago. This means that the game wasn't originally prepared for it, so it may be a bit glitchy.

The reason why this happens is completely unknown for me. But don't get nervous, you aren't losing your money. The only thing is that the gane just adds fake money to your saving that in some cases later disappears. The cash that game shows at the menu is yours and you will only lose it purchasing planes or upgrades.

However, you can also earn it bringing down reds or completing missions (yes, you don't have to win to get points and money ;)).

You can also lose money by hitting a team mate and for doing spawnkill. (Spawn-bot not always work properly)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.636 seconds