TOPIC:

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344317

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

Hey Zup, I was going to buy 750,000 points to upgrade my tank but when I hit the amount thing it said only 250,000 points for $7.99 so I didn't buy them.

I'm still on my 3rd Generation Kindle HDX and it's bad enough enough I can only fire short bursts from my machine gun when it bothers to work at all but what's up with the points discrepancy??

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by ZebraUp.

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344438

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
it is 750k, I forgot to update the text on Amazon website. I'll submit the fix now.
Oh and if you are a subscriber you usually get some more points for free, it's an advantage of subscribing. Working on displaying that message somehow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR] McFate, ZebraUp, airwolff

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344450

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Okay thanks for letting me know.. any chance of another update for Amazon that fixes my nearly non-working machine guns and perhaps you can make the firing button space a little bigger? (Not the button itself, just the area on the screen that activates shooting?)

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344451

• pmoon1{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 851
I like that idea!

What doesn't kill you can hurt like the dickens!

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344875

• Windolikr
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a problem with the dogfight update (not elite but dogfight).zup I've sent emails don't know if you got them,I've reset my password thank you btw, the issue is that when game is installed no login screen and when your trying to pick a multi player zone or game , it throws up "do you want to upgrade to dogfight elite yes or no. When you hit "no" or "yes" it sends you to apple App Store to dogfight elite $1.99 app download . Close that go back to multiplayer screen an process repeats . I have not been able to play multiplayer since new update. Want the old version back or something . As far as getting my rank, planes and points back don't know yet but at least when I search pilot ranking for "Windolikr" it comes up with started 2012 correct rank stats ect. Any one who can help please it would be appreciated

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344877

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Your best bet is to email zuperman directly at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. as things get overseen here in the forum.. he can't read every word of every thread..

Zup, Inconsistency between points purchases.. 7 years 7 months ago #344932

• Artificial Intelligence
  • Thank you received: 34

Windolikr wrote: I have a problem with the dogfight update (not elite but dogfight).zup I've sent emails don't know if you got them,I've reset my password thank you btw, the issue is that when game is installed no login screen and when your trying to pick a multi player zone or game , it throws up "do you want to upgrade to dogfight elite yes or no. When you hit "no" or "yes" it sends you to apple App Store to dogfight elite $1.99 app download . Close that go back to multiplayer screen an process repeats . I have not been able to play multiplayer since new update. Want the old version back or something . As far as getting my rank, planes and points back don't know yet but at least when I search pilot ranking for "Windolikr" it comes up with started 2012 correct rank stats ect. Any one who can help please it would be appreciated

I know Dogfight, not elite (I'll just call it simply "DF"), is not available anymore due to lack of funding according to the message sent by the DF server. I have the same thing... when I tried to play DF, it just tells me to get DF Elite, even if I chose "no". If you get DF Elite and you have an account in DF, you can use that same DF account to log in in DF elite. It worked for me. Actually, I stopped using my account for about 3 years. When I got DF Elite last July (this year), I logged in and that account is still there.
111th Falcon Squadron
Name:|111th|AI

Last edit: by Artificial Intelligence. Reason: typ0
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.466 seconds