Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339426

• ahmechanic
  • ahmechanic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
The game is lagging so bad you can't even play there's got to be a way to fix this it happens all the time please let me know what you going to do before you take another subscription out of my credit card

Please Log in to join the conversation.

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339427

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
is it lag or the freeze frame slow motion i keep getting ?

ahmechanic wrote: The game is lagging so bad you can't even play there's got to be a way to fix this it happens all the time please let me know what you going to do before you take another subscription out of my credit card

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339428

• ahmechanic
Well that's basically what lag is but it's a server problem get too many people online at once in the server can't handle the load

Last edit: by ahmechanic.

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339429

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
no i was talking to zup about the freeze frame slow motion effect and he said he wasnt sure what was causing it and was looking for the reason for it he said its a problem with the unity game engine (just quoting what he said a few weeks ago)

ahmechanic wrote: Well that's basically what lag is but it's a server problem get too many people online at once in the server can't handle the load

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339430

• ahmechanic
Yeah I know what you mean we're two trees I'll just disappear yeah that happens to me too but the day was trying to play the game in the lag so horrible it was taking life 2 minutes for your in-game text he even show up
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339453

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
is this elite or df1? because df1 = lag
Elite servers I tested and they run just fine so it may be your connection (definitely 2 minutes to show up the text it's not an issue on the server because they automatically reset if they detect such a huge spike on their connection... and I get an email immediately, which I did not).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cush62

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339456

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Freeze frame or strobe lag, elite
Android tablet

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339457

• Cush62
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Can't died...i buried him next to don't want too
  • Thank you received: 820
Trees were missing also, is this new?

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339458

• ahmechanic
Zup it's not just me it's everybody in the game I'm in at the time it's not my connection you were on Wwith me in the same bottle the other night you were witness to the lag that went on for like 10 minutes

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339460

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213

Clem wrote: Trees were missing also, is this new?

Zup mentioned before that if the trees are missing it's because you're connection or device speed gets too low, so it removes the trees to help out your device/connection speed.

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339461

• ahmechanic
I'm not a computer genius but I know where the light is when I'm running Wi-Fi and I've got my bars back to the top it's not a connection to my device problem it's a connection to the server problem

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339463

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
i have played a few games eagle where everyone ws getting the freeze frame in the same game i noticed also that certain players entering games start it to freeze frame so it may not be ahmechanic that has the bad connection just someone else in the same game as him that has the bad connection

{GI} E*A*G*L*E wrote:

Clem wrote: Trees were missing also, is this new?

Zup mentioned before that if the trees are missing it's because you're connection or device speed gets too low, so it removes the trees to help out your device/connection speed.

Last edit: by dognamitt.

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339465

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
I didn't mention anything about lag or freeze frame, I only mentioned what Zup said about missing trees.

lag 7 years 8 months ago #339486

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Hola buenos días,si es cierto eagle.También es lo que yo dije,hay pilotos con muy mala
conexión,esos jugadores cuando se van se nota
directamente desaparece el lag.a veces se lo he dicho a algunos y pilotos honor salen y el
lago desaparece.Muchos tienen fatal la conexión y fastidian el juego y a los demás
esos pilotos deberían jugar en otros servidores o tal vez a otro juego pokemon-Go
:woohoo:

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343545

• ahmechanic
Zup I know u say there isn't a server problem that lag is a WiFi problem but cmom bro this is happening to everyone in the game with me please fix the lag issue its really a serious problem just check chat everyday we are all have the same trouble constant lag

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343546

• ahmechanic
Zup I must apologize sir it was on my end my memory in my tablet was almost full I uninstalled some old programs guess What lag went away

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343547

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

ahmechanic wrote: Zup I must apologize sir it was on my end my memory in my tablet was almost full I uninstalled some old programs guess What lag went away

lol dont worry it will be back MUAAAGHHH HAHA

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343548

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 327
Must be Canadian lah lololol.should we consult a Feng Shui master?
The following user(s) said Thank You: dognamitt, Cypher7{WP}

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343549

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

. bee wrote: Must be Canadian lah lololol.should we consult a Feng Shui master?

I consulted one already. He said lag is in your mind grasshopper 4 leaf clover round eye. You just suck at flying :evil: :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brother john

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343551

• Brother john
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 327
Did u by any chance consulted a chinaman? These orientalis are real good at Feng Shui. U must have met my Feng Shui master from looks at things hehehe.to quote him 'learn from the dogs. Kick some grass over the shit and move on.'
Ring a bell? If u see this or that not to your liking, just ignore and move on. Less drama and conflict. Not from my mouth lol. We bees dont go to school. If some dont agree pliz go after that Feng Shui master.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343552

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

. bee wrote: Did u by any chance consulted a chinaman? These orientalis are real good at Feng Shui. U must have met my Feng Shui master from looks at things hehehe.to quote him 'learn from the dogs. Kick some grass over the shit and move on.'
Ring a bell? If u see this or that not to your liking, just ignore and move on. Less drama and conflict. Not from my mouth lol. We bees dont go to school. If some dont agree pliz go after that Feng Shui master.

Im a good Wolf with a taste for more civilized comforts.I have a grand Bathroom with the most exquisite french marble pooper scooper lmao. I also have a very stylish claw footed ceramic tub. As for the drama and conflict, I prefer to let other more savvy opponents sink there teeth into that tough chewy over cooked steak. I much prefer a fine red fresh kill with a splash red wine with a hint of honey :P . Maybee you might find the time to dine in the wolf Den with Viper, Dunc, skeeter, Pmoon, and myself to talk of the past, the present, and the cloudy future. Spring will come, and it will be time to make honey once again Mr bee. Hibernate well this winter season. So you may triple tap dance your way back into the warm breeze of battle.

\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Viper10{WP}

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343558

• ahmechanic

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

. bee wrote: Did u by any chance consulted a chinaman? These orientalis are real good at Feng Shui. U must have met my Feng úShui master from looks at things hehehe.to quote him 'learn from the dogs. Kick some grass over the shit and move on.'

Im a good Wolf with a taste for more civilized comforts.I have a grand Bathroom with the most exquisite french marble pooper scooper lmao. I also have a very stylish claw footed ceramic tub. As for the drama and conflict, I prefer to let other more savvy opponents sink there teeth into that tough chewy over cooked steak. I much prefer a fine red fresh kill with a splash red wine with a hint of honey :P . Maybee you might find the time to dine in the wolf Den with Viper, Dunc, skeeter, Pmoon, and myself to talk of the past, the present, and the cloudy future. Spring will come, and it will be time to make honey once again Mr bee. Hibernate well this winter season. So you may triple tap dance your way back into the warm breeze of battle.

\AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo

You guys must really not have a life to come up with all this garbage why would you want to respond the way you do you're not a wolf your donkey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343562

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ahmechanic wrote:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

. bee wrote: Did u by any chance consulted a chinaman? These orientalis are real good at Feng Shui. U must have met my Feng úShui master from looks at things hehehe.to quote him 'learn from the dogs. Kick some grass over the shit and move on.'

You guys must really not have a life to come up with all this garbage why would you want to respond the way you do you're not a wolf your donkey

Oh bbuddy loosen up. You have no idea what kind of life I live or have the right to say that. But speak freely. Because I am sure your life must be so exciting to worry about what i say to a friend of mine that you fell the need to call me out. Good luck with that. Maybe you should try to have a sense of humor. Its a video game. See you up there soon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thulsa Doom

lag 7 years 6 months ago #343567

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

ahmechanic wrote: The game is lagging so bad you can't even play there's got to be a way to fix this it happens all the time please let me know what you going to do before you take another subscription out of my credit card

Ya that three whole dollars might :woohoo: really tick mommy and daddy off

Last edit: by Cypher7{WP}.

lag 7 years 5 months ago #345891

• ahmechanic

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

ahmechanic wrote:

Cypher7{WP**} wrote:

take some of ur own advise son

Oh bbuddy loosen up. You have no idea what kind of life I live or have the right to say that. But speak freely. Because I am sure your life must be so exciting to worry about what i say to a friend of mine that you fell the need to call me out. Good luck with that. Maybe you should try to have a sense of humor. Its a video game. See you up there soon

lag 7 years 4 months ago #349984

• ahmechanic
Well now that we have split servers is pretty easy to see the reason for lag when room gets full lag why not reduce the number of planes per battle or pay for better servers

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.175 seconds