Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330274

• Davecharles71
  • Davecharles71's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 6
I have paid and upgraded but cannot login. This has been going on for three weeks or more. How can I access the Dog Fight game? My user name is Davecharles71, I get notices that you miss me, but I cannot access the game. how can I hack into the Dog Fight game I paid for? I played a couple years ago. but now cannot access the game. Can you email me at

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330275

• [NLR]Jacob10000
  • Thank you received: 1711
Make sure that you enter the same email that you used to sign up with. If you can't remember the password that you used, select forgot password. If it doesn't work then you probably used a different email at sign up, happens to a lot of people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330283

• KpTNdIGbY
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Don't Even Try
  • Thank you received: 286
How can I hack into the game? Lol.
KpTNdIGbY

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330297

• needabeer
  • Thank you received: 0
Zup, what IS the deal. I've paid for elite not once but twice and you still refuse to let me log in, this is my second post and no response from you. I don't want to hear any b.s. I'm play dog fight on This same devise with another email.I've been playing this game over 2yrs and worked very hard to be where I was at. Especially with the restriction u have placed on me. For no reason at all
What ever your problem with me man up and say so, refund my payments or let me log in with ALL RESTRICTIONS REMOVED. Seriously this is about the most childish carp I've ever seen with a game. This my cell 404/821/9104 (country code 01). I expect this matter to be resolved asap. And means now.
Chris Norris
Aka needabeer1966 :angry:

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330302

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9804

needabeer wrote: Zup, what IS the deal. I've paid for elite not once but twice and you still refuse to let me log in, this is my second post and no response from you. I don't want to hear any b.s. I'm play dog fight on This same devise with another email.I've been playing this game over 2yrs and worked very hard to be where I was at. Especially with the restriction u have placed on me. For no reason at all
What ever your problem with me man up and say so, refund my payments or let me log in with ALL RESTRICTIONS REMOVED. Seriously this is about the most childish carp I've ever seen with a game. This my cell 404/821/9104 (country code 01). I expect this matter to be resolved asap. And means now.
Chris Norris
Aka needabeer1966 :angry:

Hello Chris
So sorry to hear about your trouble with your account. I am sending you Juaquin’s (Zuperman) e mail. He will answer you at this e mail for sure. Send multiple (2) e mails to get his attention.

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

He will fix problem for you, be sure and give him you’re in game name and as much information as you can on the problem you are having. Gunzzz sent you and e mail with tips on game play, hope they are helpful to you.

Last edit: by zuperman.

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330323

• Davecharles71
The problem I have had is that when I select " forgot" password option just so I can reset and fix this access problem, I always get a message saying something like " there is a problem accessing the server please try again". After about three weeks and numerous attempts.......no luck. Can you assist me?

thanks.

Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330335

• [NLR]Jacob10000
I've seen other people have the same problem. Everytime they got that message, it was because they were entering the wrong email address.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, airwolff

Cannot login? 7 years 11 months ago #330463

• Davecharles71
How can I change my email? I have looked around the dog fight site but don't see any place to change my email address to the correct one.

Thanks

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #332703

• needabeer
  • Thank you received: 0
I've tried everything, no response from admin. But still drifting my checking acct. thanks for replies I've sent several emails. And I'm play under my personal email. Sup your ripping me off

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #332725

• [NLR]Jacob10000

Davecharles71 wrote: How can I change my email? I have looked around the dog fight site but don't see any place to change my email address to the correct one.
Thanks

My suggestion is to try all other email addresses that you might have used. I have multiple email addresses and even I try to log in with the wrong one sometimes. The last time I was helping somebody with the same problem it turned out that they signed up with an email address that they forgot about. They kept telling me that it could only be one of two that they use. After days of trying to help them I got a message saying that it was in fact a third email that they had used.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, airwolff

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #333249

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138

needabeer wrote: I've tried everything, no response from admin. But still drifting my checking acct. thanks for replies I've sent several emails. And I'm play under my personal email. Sup your ripping me off

Did you write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or my email? I answer all the emails there. Unless your email was insulting in some matter. In that case the filter just delete it. Oh wait... I found your FIRST email, no wonder the filter decided to ignore it.

I'm setting it as a personal policy that I help anyone and everyone who writes for help but ignore or just delete emails that are insulting, attacking and just plain rude. We all have a bad day and I don't need to take your crap just because YOU forgot your email or password.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, Jasta1, airwolff, S. E. Dailey

Last edit: by zuperman.

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #333250

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Davecharles71 wrote: How can I change my email? I have looked around the dog fight site but don't see any place to change my email address to the correct one.

Thanks

Not sure if you ever wrote for help to my email (probably helped you already), otherwise This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Acegirl

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #333257

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

zuperman wrote:

needabeer wrote: I've tried everything, no response from admin. But still drifting my checking acct. thanks for replies I've sent several emails. And I'm play under my personal email. Sup your ripping me off

Did you write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or my email? I answer all the emails there. Unless your email was insulting in some matter. In that case the filter just delete it. Oh wait... I found your FIRST email, no wonder the filter decided to ignore it.

I'm setting it as a personal policy that I help anyone and everyone who writes for help but ignore or just delete emails that are insulting, attacking and just plain rude. We all have a bad day and I don't need to take your crap just because YOU forgot your email or password.

Oooops so sorry about that Zup, looks like to many beers.

Thank you for your effort, will PM him and ask him to apologize and be more respectful when asking for help. :(

The following user(s) said Thank You: {GI} E*A*G*L*E, S. E. Dailey

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #333259

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
I already replied to his email. And I don't read PM... I only read emails. Writing me a PM is pointless, I get in the hundredths of PM every couple of days so it was impossible for me to keep up with PM, emails, forum and in-game requests. I only check email since.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000, Acegirl, {GI} E*A*G*L*E

Cannot login? 7 years 10 months ago #333261

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

zuperman wrote: I already replied to his email. And I don't read PM... I only read emails. Writing me a PM is pointless, I get in the hundredths of PM every couple of days so it was impossible for me to keep up with PM, emails, forum and in-game requests. I only check email since.

Muchas Gracias Zup!!!! ;)

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.219 seconds