Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Getting started - Iphone 4s 12 years 5 months ago #4394

• bigsunflower
  • bigsunflower's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Have been looking for a general tutorial, but mainly just trying to understand getting started in practice - you need to complete 3 training sessions to activate full game? Then can you play solo or only multi-player. How much play do you get for the subscriptions? Is there a link to all this "getting started" info somewhere on forums?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bigsunflower.

Re: Getting started - Iphone 4s 12 years 5 months ago #4594

• |111th|Kevy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
Hi,
You can search forums for tactics and tips on flying. I haven't found a instruction manual but it's pretty intuitive and learning while you do the tutorial and watching online is pretty much all you need.Most important is learning the top pilots names because your not going to take any of them on for a while. Unless you want to try your luck and your going to feel pretty unlucky.
My biggest thing is figuring out how to keep calls and texts from kicking me out of game!
I got online before I completed the third training mission so I can't tell you what's up there. Do your training. The fourth and fifth missions really help in learning your shooting and bombing. Good luck!
I seen your message three days ago but didn't answer because usually someone a lot smarter than me will answer your post pretty quick. I have noticed the big guns are online alot trying to catch "whats up dog" he's #1 and very tough.

Re: Getting started - Iphone 4s 12 years 5 months ago #4661

• DarkStar
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Together or not at all.
  • Thank you received: 4
~
The only thing to fear is fear itself- Franklin D. Roosevelt

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.373 seconds