Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Test posts: Banners / Avatars / Videos / urls 8 years 7 months ago #298440

• 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291
I thought it would be good to have a scrap page where u could repost to see if ur post shows as u intended it to show before u actually post it on ur page. After ur post is complete, successful the way u would lke it to be viewed, then u can erase it & make the post on ur actual page u intended it to be on. By erasing ur test post, u can always come back to ur comment post that should show empty to retry something else if need be. Then follow the same instrucions, just erase once ur through & post where its attended.By erasing & coming back to test on ur same test page u'r preventing spamming of the same thing being done. Spamming, re-posting on the same topic, the using up of unnecessary space on the internet.

illustration:

Welcome
To The 111th Falcon Squadron's

Here i added the videos Url.
(The video were here but i erased it.I left a comment below this post to show u the success of the original post of url. I will come back here to test a Avatar, banner or url post to make sure i know how to post it correctly.

It worked. The video is displayed. Now i can erase the url (video) & post it on the topic of discussion were it were intended to be. When ever i want to retry for a banner, avatar, video etc.. i can come bac here to try. Keeping the same page instead of reposting over & over the same thing., wasting space by using too much space for sumthing u don't have to ? (Spamming) Learn how to come back to reply to an original post instead of creating new ones on the same topic ? Be smart, save space by using original posts to reply instead of always staring a new topic where it were already discussed somewhere else. Re-open that topic by commenting in the same place instead of starting a whole new discussion somewhere else on the same topic ? Let's begin to save on space. ty.
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

Test posts: Banners / Avatars / Videos / urls 8 years 7 months ago #298459

• 111th| Heroicz
  • 111th| Heroicz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

111th| Heroicz wrote: I thought it would be good to have a scrap page where u could repost to see if ur post shows as u intended it to show before u actually post it on ur page. After ur post is complete, successful the way u would lke it to be viewed, then u can erase it & make the post on ur actual page u intended it to be on. By erasing ur test post, u can always come back to ur comment post that should show empty to retry something else if need be. Then follow the same instrucions, just erase once ur through & post where its attended.By erasing & coming back to test on ur same test page u'r preventing spamming of the same thing being done. Spamming, re-posting on the same topic, the using up of unnecessary space on the internet.

illustration:

Here i added the videos Url.

It worked. The video is displayed. Now i can erase the url (video) & post it on the topic of discussion were it were intended to be. When ever i want to retry for a banner, avatar, video etc.. i can come bac here to try. Keeping the same page instead of reposting over & over the same thing., wasting space by using tohttps://youtu.be/6UiEgTPaSEwo much space for sumthing u don't have to ? (Spamming) Learn how to come back to reply to an original post instead of creating new ones on the same topic ? Be smart, save space by using original posts to reply instead of always staring a new topic where it were already discussed somewhere else. Re-open that topic by commenting in the same place instead of starting a whole new discussion somewhere else on the same topic ? Let's begin to save on space. ty.

edited. ty.
The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.544 seconds