TOPIC:

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296319

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

I was just in a dogfight mission where I spawned in on the carrier as German.. Pinkstar & todde were there also.. EVERYONE was RED and there was a zeppelin flying towards German base too! When I shot at the zeppelin I was banned & reported for 5 minutes (along with muted lol!) for shooting at the zep headed for the German base while I was in my German plane!!! LOL!!!

What is going on zuperman?!? We have invisible players.. the tank glitch is still going strong.. invisible players who chute on carrier.. and now this?? C'mon zup... please fix these things!

Heck I have TWO Lafayette's that can't even access their accounts and haven't heard back from you after emailing you requesting help.. one months ago, and another just recently.

Please help us.. thank you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phillipson, Templar, =£= Fiery Tiger

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296326

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 876
Same, game announced zep, but was dogfight with zep. Flashing in and out of inviso, losing connection
This Gun's For Hire

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296329

• DireWolf{WP****}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4958
My tank glitch had gone away and now it's back. No idea why.

I don't bother playing on weekends much and that's when I would have the most time. I hope things are fixed soon for this game and some good news soon about DF Elite.

Fingers crossed!

DireWolf

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296355

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Invisible and lost connection...eighth time today.
This Gun's For Hire

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296423

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

I love mixed games fun as a mix up. Only a bother when it's every game

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #296480

• Longrifle
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Dropped inviso and lost connection ten times in a row. Unplayable now.
This Gun's For Hire

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297006

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143

ZebraUp wrote: I was just in a dogfight mission where I spawned in on the carrier as German.. Pinkstar & todde were there also.. EVERYONE was RED and there was a zeppelin flying towards German base too! When I shot at the zeppelin I was banned & reported for 5 minutes (along with muted lol!) for shooting at the zep headed for the German base while I was in my German plane!!! LOL!!!

What is going on zuperman?!? We have invisible players.. the tank glitch is still going strong.. invisible players who chute on carrier.. and now this?? C'mon zup... please fix these things!

Heck I have TWO Lafayette's that can't even access their accounts and haven't heard back from you after emailing you requesting help.. one months ago, and another just recently.

I'm looking into some of these issues. About the Lafayette members that didn't hear back from me... who? :? I'm replying to everyone daily.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ZebraUp, [NLR] R@HUL

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297012

• tKestrel
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Flying only when the Blu moon comes out
  • Thank you received: 478

ZebraUp wrote: I was just in a dogfight mission where I spawned in on the carrier as German.. Pinkstar & todde were there also.. EVERYONE was RED and there was a zeppelin flying towards German base too! When I shot at the zeppelin I was banned & reported for 5 minutes (along with muted lol!) for shooting at the zep headed for the German base while I was in my German plane!!! LOL!!!

The hybrid missions are back??? Man ain't seen those in ages lol. Those used to be good fun back in the day. We had btw and ctc, we had ctc and zep in one, we had dogfight and ctc and zep in one lol. So many variants lol

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297131

• ZebraUp
  • ZebraUp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

zuperman wrote:
I'm looking into some of these issues. About the Lafayette members that didn't hear back from me... who? :? I'm replying to everyone daily.

The 2 pilots I was referring to are =£= O Fiery Tiger and =£= DonFlix

Thanks ZUPERMAN!!

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297144

• manospotato
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 45
Zebra the carrier it might be a tank on the boat I got shot down over one and landed in my tank but I glitches they saw my name but I was gone

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297259

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13143

ZebraUp wrote:

zuperman wrote:

The 2 pilots I was referring to are =£= O Fiery Tiger and =£= DonFlix

Thanks ZUPERMAN!!

I don't see any emails from them.. not even on the spam folder. They should write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and state their pilot name too (many just write saying: I can't access my account. And with that info is not enough for me to know who they are since usually the reason they can't access their account is because they created a fake email or created multiple accounts and the one they want to use is linked to the wrong email).

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297287

• [*M]TBUILT
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • I back my squad 100% what's your excuse?
  • Thank you received: 17012
Ok i have a glitch i found a few day's ago i haven't said anything till now because I didn't want anyone to use it because it sounds like no one else has found it so i figured i would leave it alone till zup showed up.

Ctf i was shot down at enemy base never touched the flag when I got the opportunity to tank at the base i opted for returning to my base and getting back in my plane, when i respawned i had the enemies flag on my plane :blink: all i had to do was turn around on the runway and the game was over. :oops: :S

Has anyone else experienced this?

Edit: only happened one time so far.
The following user(s) said Thank You: R E Z

Last edit: by [*M]TBUILT.

Another Glitch?? 8 years 7 months ago #297314

• {GI} E*A*G*L*E
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Long live GI
  • Thank you received: 3213
CTF mission is the one with the most bugs.

I never had that happen, but I have seen so many other problems where the only way to finish the mission is to quit.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds