Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

help with everything 8 years 7 months ago #295469

• de.emby
  • de.emby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi. I am new to gaming. I had trouble loading dogfight onto my windows 10 PC, but have managed to get to mission 3 although I have to use my mouse for some functions, the joystick for others.The game is sometimes unstable in starting and sometimes closes down but I am perservering. My five questions are: 1. Is there a crib sheet that explains all the screen symbols? 2. What is the purpose on the insert box on screen that shows blue, white, and orange dots? 3. What is the purpose of the green arrow that changes shape? 4. What is the purpose of the red arrow that chases around the edge of the screen? 5. I was fired upon (and destroyed by) presumably enemy aircraft that I have never seen even after horizontal and vertical 360 turns. Is there a guide to detecting these aircraft before they get me? Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

help with everything 8 years 7 months ago #295479

• Fallen [M]isfits
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i dont play nice ..with others...100 % Misfit
  • Thank you received: 1955

de.emby wrote: Hi. I am new to gaming. I had trouble loading dogfight onto my windows 10 PC, but have managed to get to mission 3 although I have to use my mouse for some functions, the joystick for others.The game is sometimes unstable in starting and sometimes closes down but I am perservering. My five questions are: 1. Is there a crib sheet that explains all the screen symbols? 2. What is the purpose on the insert box on screen that shows blue, white, and orange dots? 3. What is the purpose of the green arrow that changes shape? 4. What is the purpose of the red arrow that chases around the edge of the screen? 5. I was fired upon (and destroyed by) presumably enemy aircraft that I have never seen even after horizontal and vertical 360 turns. Is there a guide to detecting these aircraft before they get me? Thank you

Cant help with windows 10 part as ...sticking with window 8.1 for time bein...what device u using

the map at bottom is = blue dots -allied planes/tanks
red dots -enemy planes/tanks

blue squares -allied bases/carriers
red squares -enemy bases/carrier
white squares -neutral carrier in capture carrier game

screen red arrow- direction off enemy player
green arrow cant remember lol...

if u need more help pm me

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.493 seconds