Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #291959

• *D~x~P-29*
  • *D~x~P-29*'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 330
Hi all,

I use the Samsung Note 10.GT-N8013 running 4.4.2
recently I've been experiencing a couple of this while playing and wanted to know if its happening elsewhere and on what device/platform. and if their a possible self fixing.

1. while flying my controls lock up- cant do anything, just takes off cant turn at all and it feels like it travels 30mph
2. when shot and eject into soldier/chutes there's a 3 sec laps, by the time I have actual control I'm already dead.
3. on my device I can't log into the forum, if clicked it just restart and load the game again.
4. Shooting if very much off site. I can clearly see I'm spitting dead center shots. then I get tapped twice - down I go and while parachuting my remaining stream of shots from the plane hits the enemy twice. What's that all about- holding steady- direct sites, and nothing hits until I die. Blah

There's a couple of more but these are the ones that drive me crazy, so is there anyone else having the some problems.
Thanks Danny
The following user(s) said Thank You: tailzz,vip

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #291998

• [e]hammer_tool
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • ut malleus omnia similis clavum
  • Thank you received: 1285

That's a pain, makes those last few kills to the 100,000 milestone painful.

Good to see you on the forum BTW.

ut malleus omnia similis clavum

Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #292638

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Having the same issues on nexus 7,I thought maby it was my device, I have never had any issues like this before
-switching from landscape mode to cocpit view to engage enemy with crosshairs is impossible very jumpy,but ndosent matter cause ping pong I'm dead. It is horrible I have cleared chaches uninstalled reinstalled twice nothing seems to fix it.
-parachuting,by the time I can engage with crosshairs hit twice dead.
-If I do get a kill its after I have been killed and. It's been like this for about 5 days now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #292682

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
First I would delete the game and redownload. If that doesn't fix it, write an Email to zup. I hope it get fixed, you are a deadly team mate.

ALL IN 100%

Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #292751

• Jimmy the Great
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 215
I actually had number 4 there for a game. It was against hulk. I was trying to line people up when I realised that the bullets weren't even coming from the center of the aim... or in the circle at all, it went below it. I fly straight, fire and it fires at the ground. I reinstalled and it was fine after that. If it doesn't work try emailing zup.

Issue playing 8 years 8 months ago #292753

• tailzz,vip
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • wtf
  • Thank you received: 92
Thanx guyz will delete and install c if that works. It's weird thoe my other 7 accounts don't seem to have an issue. J\k lol :dry:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.818 seconds