Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Can't login on anymore on Windows 10 from Facebook 8 years 8 months ago #290713

• scott.alverson
  • scott.alverson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
I lost the ability to log in to the application. I've tried reinstalling multiple times, but to no avail. Originally I logged in using Facebook. Now when I try to log in using an existing account and using Facebook, it takes my Facebook credentials, then I'm delivered to page to enter my pilot name, but the button says Register. It seems like it is trying to create me a new Facebook game account rather than log me into my existing one. The error message when I try to enter my pilot name confirms this.

I hope you can help - I had been enjoying the game! :S

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Can't login on anymore on Windows 10 from Facebook 8 years 8 months ago #290717

• Roamer{W.P***}
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 1058
I know that Facebook stopped letting users play through Google Chrome but still worked through other browsers, however you never said what the device type you play on is. It might help to know? But regardless let me suggest uninstalling the game completely, then go to windows store or apple or amazon and reinstall the game. Afterwards try getting into the game without Facebook, if it says register the name then do it and see what the result is( it might say already taken or it might go straight to your account or it might start fresh)IDK which. And double check your spelling, spaces, case, etc etc. Best I can do without actually having hands & eyes on device, hope it helps.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds