Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283517

• [* 111] Merv48
  • [* 111] Merv48's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 2
I returned to DF several months ago after several months' absence. All my planes were in my hangar, except the Fokker DVIII, fully upgraded, that I purchased with real money some time before leaving. Finally decided to ask where it went (or, why), and would you please return it? Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]VonHuLK, 111th| Heroicz

Please Log in to join the conversation.

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283521

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656
I must apologize to you and many other pilots. For a short time I went on a bender, and got very deep in debt to a loan shark. He had threatened to break my thumbs and put things in a place that was made for an exit. YIKES. During this time I stole all of the D8's and sold them to the Mexican drug lords. Payed off my debts and have been living a clean and sober lifestyle. My sincere apologies. VonHuLK.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M]Comet, infernal, Fallen [M]isfits

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283524

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

[* 111] Merv48 wrote: I returned to DF several months ago after several months' absence. All my planes were in my hangar, except the Fokker DVIII, fully upgraded, that I purchased with real money some time before leaving. Finally decided to ask where it went (or, why), and would you please return it? Thanks!

Hi Merv,

Glad to hear of your return, gud to see u. Before u get a not reply or a long no reply I'm glad I happen to take it upon to be a forum citizen. To make a long story short Merv Who ever read this post will immediately understand that yes u've apparently have been M. I. A. for quite sum bit ? :lol: We as a community has forgotten that that Horrific & Heroic piece of art had/has even existed ? Thanks although for reminding us of our long ago dreams.. & for sum if not most, Nightmare ? :blink: :lol:

Due to massive complaints by the community or those that were not proud owners of this thing, ZUPerman has decided to resolve matters by weighing the scale & giving the over all community what they've been asking for.. so yes how did u guess ? :huh: Yes that is correct Merv Griffin.. I can call u Griffen can I ? :unsure: Just teasing bud, u might have to ask ur Mom or Dad to explain the inside joke there ? :lol: But yes Marvelous Mr. Merv48, No New Taxes ! Excuse me.. I Meant to say.. No.. More.. Fokker DVIII (D8)!! :angry: , but really.. I should & are kind of happy now Zup has made that decision, because if not.. No Gamer/Eespecially Newbs/ Noobs or the under privileged/ Fighter Pilots would have survived ? :ohmy:

Gud day sir..hope to see u in The Sky,
HeroicZ

The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283525

• 111th| Heroicz
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Top 100 {Moraf}.."Try Not To Think About It ?" :)
  • Thank you received: 291

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: I must apologize to you and many other pilots. For a short time I went on a bender, and got very deep in debt to a loan shark. He had threatened to break my thumbs and put things in a place that was made for an exit. YIKES. During this time I stole all of the D8's and sold them to the Mexican drug lords. Payed off my debts and have been living a clean and sober lifestyle. My sincere apologies. VonHuLK.

& Mr Von Hulkie,

Rumor has it That This other player by half ur name could & might be u, is that so ? He Fly's by The name of King Hulk ? If that is you, then I apologize for running u out the server Today ? Yes slippery fingers caused my hatch to open & my bombs to release ? But if that isn't you, then I were correct in defending ur absence of presence on WC by stating to other pilots that, ' I don't think that's u ? " My reason for stating such with out knowingly knowledge is that I don't think u would have flown around in server against other pilots with out informing them that that's u in a lower account so to take it easy on u if could be ? " However, I could be wrong about this, wouldn't be the 1rst ? But that guy were pretty gud now that I think about it, has a pretty gud shot. idk, what do u think ? :S

The 111th Falcon Squadron.. Marshal of The Royal Air Force.

Attachments:

Last edit: by 111th| Heroicz.

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283568

• ZebraUp
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Flying & Fighting with STYLE!
  • Thank you received: 4244

The D.VIII was replaced with the Siemens-Schuckert D.IV which you should have in your hangar.. if not contact zuperman at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: [* 111] Merv48

where's my DVIII? 8 years 9 months ago #283594

• [*M]VonHuLK
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BOOM Game Over...
  • Thank you received: 21656

111th| Heroicz wrote:

[*M]VonHuLK wrote: I must apologize to you and many other pilots. For a short time I went on a bender, and got very deep in debt to a loan shark. He had threatened to break my thumbs and put things in a place that was made for an exit. YIKES. During this time I stole all of the D8's and sold them to the Mexican drug lords. Payed off my debts and have been living a clean and sober lifestyle. My sincere apologies. VonHuLK.

& Mr Von Hulkie,

Rumor has it That This other player by half ur name could & might be u, is that so ? He Fly's by The name of King Hulk ? If that is you, then I apologize for running u out the server Today ? Yes slippery fingers caused my hatch to open & my bombs to release ? But if that isn't you, then I were correct in defending ur absence of presence on WC by stating to other pilots that, ' I don't think that's u ? " My reason for stating such with out knowingly knowledge is that I don't think u would have flown around in server against other pilots with out informing them that that's u in a lower account so to take it easy on u if could be ? " However, I could be wrong about this, wouldn't be the 1rst ? But that guy were pretty gud now that I think about it, has a pretty gud shot. idk, what do u think ? :S

I have seen this imposter in a game, I can assure you I have never been chased out of a game, By anyone. This guy is just some noob, looking for attention. Thanks for looking out for me though. I barely have time to fly on my account, I don't need a second.

ALL IN 100%
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

Last edit: by [*M]VonHuLK.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.570 seconds