Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

won't allow me to purchase , or world chat. 8 years 10 months ago #280300

• Lt. Max Sky
  • Lt. Max Sky's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
Will not allow me to purchase parachute, tank, bombs etc. Also, won't allow me to world chat. I can chat plane to plane while flying but not before I enter a game map.why?
The following user(s) said Thank You: MyanmarFighter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

won't allow me to purchase , or world chat. 8 years 9 months ago #286153

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836

rick.leidolf wrote: Will not allow me to purchase parachute, tank, bombs etc. Also, won't allow me to world chat. I can chat plane to plane while flying but not before I enter a game map.why?

Having a similar problem as well. I don’t know about buying stuff because I haven’t tried. But I am defiantly having issues with the world chat. Its almost like when I go to multiplayer its not logging me in till I join a server. From there I can only chat in games but when I get done with a game and go back to multiplayer to chat in the world chat it says I have not registered or logged in yet. It also says I am not in a squadron and when going to look at my profile it simply does not exist lol. I have to look my self up to see how I am ranked and what squadron I am in.

The chat says the solution is for me to pick a server and register. That is not the case lol. I join a server and can play just fine like I always have but I can’t chat in world chat or in squadron chat. I am feeling like this is something to do with the way the log in set up is set up. I did not have this problem till I deleted the app and reinstalled it.

The problem looks like to me that when you hit multiplayer it does not log you in but you only get logged in when you go and pick a server to fly in. Then when you join a game and play a little bit and then quit flying it logs you out and directs you to the main screen. Where your problem is just then repeated. You hit multiplayer it shows world chat and shows the servers you can pick but you can’t chat with the people in world chat because your not registered or logged in for some reason.

won't allow me to purchase , or world chat. 8 years 9 months ago #286177

• SkyDavis
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 111th Falcon squad
  • Thank you received: 836
Deleted app and reinstalled. Now logging in with my email seems to not work lol. I logged in with game center and everything works normally now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 111th| Heroicz

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds