• Page:

TOPIC:

Giving passes not allowed 1 year 8 months ago #386753

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
I want to publicly say AGAIN that there has been some things going on in the game that you have already explained ruins the game. Giving passes to your friends to let them kill your team and let them bomb your hangers is not how the game was intended to be played and I don't want to hear of this anymore. I will deal with those who have been doing this accordingly. From this point on anyone who is caught giving passes during a game with others in the game will be punished for ruining the game experience of others, it is selfish.

To explain more clearly the issue. If this was a sports game and you allowed the opposite team to pass around you and let them score constantly, you would be expelled from your team. No teammate would want you on their side. This is the same situation in Dogfight Elite. If you are going to let the opposite team win just because they are your friends, you are destroying the experience for all your teammates.

Thank you

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, [NLR] The Blue Fighter, V.Huntress War, [NLR]Mysterio, Grandpappy 9+1 {WP}, pinkstar30, dognamitt, Dunc7, Fullthrottle, Magnus Canneb and 11 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds