• Page:

TOPIC:

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 1 week ago #389421

• Buddah4Q
  • Buddah4Q's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
2 years and 2 months ago there was a topic posted by Zup , “ the future of Dogfight Elite “  New WW2 planes , new additions, there was a post about paint jobs , missions etc.  You are boring people to death until they quit from boredom or exhaustion from ridiculous rank requirements to get a new airplane. Of which many ww2 are just a skin of the same plane. How many milllions of points does one need to get from rank 21 to get a Spit or Jet ( same plane) ?  No new content, no planes , jets are useless, you might as well fly a Spit and not bother. Self sabotage your own game Zup? Seems that way . Potential to be the best Flight Comat Sim ever, and the game is drowning in boredom and mediocrity. You give nothing for people logging on everyday, no events, no battle passes , no tournaments, nothing but mind boggling grinding for exp points to get just about nothing. You can look up all the players that have quit this game by the 100s or even more. Subscription cancelled. Not worth it.  TRY BEING A DEVELOPER AD DEVELOP SOMETHING!  All the teachers pets ( you know who are) , you can comment below about me complaining and not  appreciating the game and Zups efforts. Utter Nonsense . Truth hurts. I hope this motivates you to get off your bottom and save this game Zup!"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Montymor., Snowman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 2 months 1 week ago #389422

• Pegoud
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Be brave and have fun !
  • Thank you received: 1987

Attachments:

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 1 month 3 weeks ago #389455

• Snowman
  • Thank you received: 4
Ich muss Buddah absolut Rechtgeben!
Es ist sehr schade das hier scheinbar keine echte Weiterentwicklung zu sehen ist. Ich, z.B. wurde gefragt ob ich einem Kader beitrete, ich muss fragen, wozu soll das gut sein? Nur um am Ende der Woche Punkte zu sammeln?!  Es gibt keine Geschwarderkriege, alles ist vermischt, stehen sich Teammitglieder gegenüber werden Freipässe verteilt was unweigerlich dazu führt das sich andere um Ihr Spiel betrogen fühlen.
Oder noch schlimmer, man wird im eigenen Geschwarder denunziert. Ist es das was was wir wollen?  Ich denke nein!
Ich zahle hier gerne für diese Spiel um etwas Ablenkung vom Alltag zu haben und tolle Leute aus der ganzen Welt kennenzulernen.
Aber Hauptsächlich um zu spielen und daher ist es wichtig das dieses Spiel auch Interresant und Spannend bleibt!

Besteht nicht die Möglichkeit noch extra Räume zu erschaffen? Ich weiß nicht wie aufwändig oder teuer so etwas ist. Aber wenn wir die Möglichkeit hätten einen Raum nur Geschwader zu bekommen in denen wir uns gegenseitig als Teams Messen können. Ich glaube das würde vielen einen Neuen Anreitz geben DFE beizutreten und auch länger zu bleiben.
Der Mensch ist ein Gruppentier er trifft sich in Vereinen und bildet Manschaften um sich mit anderen in der Gruppe zu messen, das ist unsere Natur!
Da ich leider mein Passwort vergessen habe schreibe ich unter meinem zweitaccount.
Euer JB
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Montymor.

Zups Future of Dogfight Elite 1 month 3 weeks ago #389456

• Snowman
  • Thank you received: 4
I absolutely have to agree with Buddah!
It's a shame that there doesn't seem to be any real development here.
I, for example, was asked if I would join a squad, I have to ask, what's the point of that? Just to collect points at the end of the week?!
There are no squad wars, everything is mixed up, team members face each other and free passes are distributed, which inevitably leads to others feeling cheated out of their game.
Or even worse, you will be denounced in your own neighborhood. Is that what we want? I think no!
I like to pay for this game to have a little distraction from everyday life and to meet great people from all over the world.
But mainly to play and therefore it is important that this game remains interesting and exciting!
Isn't there the possibility of creating extra rooms? I don't know how complicated or expensive something like this is.
But if we had the opportunity to get a room only for squadronswars in which we could compete with each other as teams. I think that would give many people a new incentive to join DFE and stay longer.
Humans are group animals, they meet in clubs and form teams to compete with others in the group, that's our nature!
Unfortunately I forgot my password so I'm writing under my second account. Your JB
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Montymor.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.374 seconds