Feedback 6 months 1 day ago #389138

• Acegirl
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • i'm not bad. i'm just drawn that way
  • Thank you received: 9806
. .
.Cyber bullying .
The Cyber Bullying Research Centre defines cyber bullying as:  Intentional and repeated harm inflicted through the use of computers, phones, and other electronic devices.
Cyber bullying can be overt or covert bullying behaviors using digital technologies including hardware such as computers and smartphones, and software such as social media, instant messaging, texts, websites and other online platforms.

.Cyber bullying can happen at any time. It can be in public or in private and sometimes only known to the target and the person bullying.Cyber bullying can include:
·        Abusive or hurtful texts, emails or posts, images or videos

.·        Deliberately excluding others online

.·        Nasty gossip or rumors

.·        Imitating others online or using their log-in.

Best way to handle cyberbullying in this game is to: Use the block or mute options that zuperman has provided in game, move to another server, take a break and log off for some time, document the bulling and send and in game report or e mail the game administrator. (zuperman)  We are all a gaming community so please do not stay silent and help stop cyberbullying if you see it done. 
. .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lowdan Clear, Alex Galt, Pegoud, bsv

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Acegirl.

Feedback 5 months 3 weeks ago #389171

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • Thank you received: 110
First off I don't cheat or lie one of the things God says he Hates is a liar so don't even accuse me of that and calling me a Dick head maybe you should be band for life o nevermind you said you wanted your  name off the game make it happen  zup don't  want him to be  liar and you Did do it after you got told not to the first time  and when there's only to players in the game and both ships are at less than 20 percent and no kills  and you fly right by the other player no shots fired what would you call that hmm

Feedback 5 months 3 weeks ago #389173

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

First off I don't cheat or lie one of the things God says he Hates is a liar so don't even accuse me of that and calling me a Dick head maybe you should be band for life o nevermind you said you wanted your  name off the game make it happen  zup don't  want him to be  liar and you Did do it after you got told not to the first time  and when there's only to players in the game and both ships are at less than 20 percent and no kills  and you fly right by the other player no shots fired what would you cal

Well owl then let me say this. You are indeed a big liar and you should not involve your god because he sees that too. (If there is a god he won't let you into heaven with all that lying :-) ). You come to tell me that I'm still giving passes even though I'm no longer in the game. Zup can check that out after I've played and see right away that you're a big liar. Please explain to me how to pass if I am out of the game. You clearly show what your motivation is here, "Zup should banish me forever." If you had been a little attentive, you would have seen that I have not been in the game for a long time and also when you came up with the lie I'm still giving passes even though I've stopped playing for a long time, so why are you lying here and shitting? You really are a pathetic little guy, a Dickhead as zup calls these people!!l 

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png

Feedback 5 months 3 weeks ago #389174

• ..OWL..{WP*}
  • Thank you received: 110
I know you haven't been  playing it was a while ago before you started not playing the onlreason I said anything  seen you called dick head 

Feedback 5 months 2 weeks ago #389185

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 711

I know you haven't been  playing it was a while ago before you started not playing the onlreason I said anything  seen you called dick head 

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
Attachments:

Feedback 5 months 2 weeks ago #389199

• GMC
  • GMC's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 4
First: Just curious how someone goes about getting a cool pic below your posts like everyone else has, I can't seem to be able to upload a pic or is there some special way this has to be done? I use my phone so I know it can have limits. 
Second: Im guessing what everyone is calling free passes is when someone on your team does not shoot their buddy on the enemy team? I have seen players do this but don't remember any names,  I wouldn't post them if I did but forsure that is considered cheating. In real life you can go to prison for such things or be fined hundreds of thousands dollars if your involved in such acts because if a football player intentionally misses a tackle and that opposing team makes a touchdown because of it that is a very serious thing. In war if you itentionaly allow the enemy to come across enemy lines and they kill your squadron I would hate to be you because your a traitor. Just saying I know it's just a game but people play because of the realism and want to compete in winning matches not being handed a match.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pegoud

Feedback 5 months 2 weeks ago #389200

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
you need to use a hosting site i use imgur and then you paste the bb code for forums its not the pic its only a link to the picture

Feedback 5 months 1 week ago #389222

• Buddah4Q
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
My fault if I can’t find it ,Ace Girl , you owe Lowdan Clear an apology. Lowd makes a respectful statement here , gives his thoughts and you have to post a meme with a “ drama shield” girl. An apology for YOUR drama that finally got chat shut down , accusing him of being Owl and Outlaw, which he is clearly not. When exposed your squadmate of cheating, perverting gameplay to the point it is ruined, you stick up for him and condone it. We all disagree about things sometimes, as you and I ,and Lowd and I have , but you do not represent this or any community here, with your actions. No one is perfect, I will not respond further. Do the right thing. Be cool. 

P.S. Love the Game , running perfect on my end.  

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds