• Page:

TOPIC:

Request, and suggestion for Mr. Zupperman and co. 2 years 4 months ago #384084

• Buddah4Q
  • Buddah4Q's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 129
If this has been discussed elsewhere, I apologize I have not seen it. For whatever reason, there are no longer ww1, and ww2  servers. But, one Jet or Spitfire/ FW against ww1 planes absolutely ruins the game. Players are just logging out, quitting the game , arguing, because it is a futile and pointless effort. Balancing by rank did not seem to affect this. Im sure you must be aware of this. Maybe there is no answer to this.. If anyone has any ideas , maybe suggestions here would help. Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: Z I R I G, CH!RON 13

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Request, and suggestion for Mr. Zupperman and co. 2 years 4 months ago #384088

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
This is known for years and discussed to boredom. Solutions:

1) Remove all WW2 planes and get TONS of people pissed that bought the planes and in fact, asked for those planes to be added.
2) Split between WW1 and WW2 like I was doing before as you know. This was added because of this same conversation we are having... problem? The moment I did that, people began to stop playing and it arrived to the point that there were not enough people to divide between WW1 and WW2. So you say that people are logging out and quitting the game. Well, they did this IN MASSIVE AMOUNTS when I split the servers for several reasons. So it was a huge mistake on my part to do that.

So basically there is no solution and that's why it stays the way it is. The server once enough people of different ranks are detected, it automatically splits between the 2 wars. But this almost never happens, explained in my point 2.

Aside from that, I play with and against Jets, spitfires and so on. And they kick my ass on a daily basis. So it's not so clear that it ruins the game. In fact, when I did split servers, it ruined the game.

The best solution I have come up with is to stick to how the old system worked: Everyone plays together. And then give more protection against bullets if the rank difference is large.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gannet, TFL alwaystrouble, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by zuperman.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.396 seconds