TOPIC:

Two rooms 2 years 6 months ago #383564

• V.Huntress War
  • V.Huntress War's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
I have a suggestion. I know most likely it will never be added in this game however i'll suggest it anyways.  
    At the moment there are many new player or less experienced players complaining that they are being shot down too fast and too often by higher ranking players, This is frustrating for them as there is no other Room and as some have just waited an "eternity" to entre the room only to die again seconds later. It doesnt allow them flying time or to stay in the game for long which takes the fun out of the game... for everyone.
  In order to solve this you would need a room for lower ranking players so they can practice before they entre the other room and go up against a high ranking players, higher Ranking players can also entre but cant massacre noobs. no no!
  This would be a great addition to the game as it would would allow everyone to play against players closer thier skills/Rank.       
It would allow the more experienced players team up with each other to fight in one room while casual/new players get to live longer in the other room, learn to dogfight, get some practice etc .
 Players with certain level and experience would only be able to gain rank by fighting against others who also are experienced and the less experinced ones who want an oportunity to rank up. Having praticed and better skills noobs can climb rank .  Well, its only a suggestion to be worked on and improved over time.
 I only say it, because I see that there are many new players complaining that they  havent a chance against experienced players are shot down too quickly and don't have a room to practice in the game which causes frustration between players.  
 A room for less experienced players would help solve these issues in this game with a little though.
and by allowing lower ranking players to play against other players closer to thier skill/rank level in one room it opens up the option of the second room where matches are ranked and for more experienced, competitive players which i think could be a great.  

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, nebular, Dunc7

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by V.Huntress War.

Two rooms 2 years 6 months ago #383565

• Gannet
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4454
You're right, I think a lot must get discouraged and give up early.
It's also compounded by the experienced players having better planes than noobs. 
Maybe a handicap system might help.
Like 20 hits to take down a noob, but only 1 hit for a MORAF.
Or a smaller hit envelope on lower ranked pilots and a bigger hit envelope around higher ranks?
After all, the game should get harder, not easier as you get better, keeps the challenge there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nebular, Dunc7, Sikorsky

Two rooms 2 years 5 months ago #383575

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13142
That system is already in place and has been in place for years. At least since the first year I created the game.
But it's disabled if not enough players are around. The system has to decide between mixing different levels with you or having nobody to play against. So it goes with mixing levels until enough are around.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, V.Huntress War, Gannet, Dunc7, Pegoud, Sikorsky

Two rooms 2 years 5 months ago #383578

• V.Huntress War
  • V.Huntress War's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • (°-°)
  • Thank you received: 1369
Thats great so if you ve done that then all you're missing is to put the amount ( number ) of players in on each room so people can see before they enter the room, dont go into empty room unless thats what they want and they can also stick toghether etc. The rooms would have to be named something like "TopDogs" and "Noobroom" . If you wanted to try it of course.

★★★★

The following user(s) said Thank You: Dunc7, Sikorsky

Two rooms 2 years 5 months ago #383582

• Dunc7
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 2040

I am all for separating ww1 and ww2.

[img]https://imgur.com/0UdWzoB] [img]https://i.imgur.com/irK7ubH.png[/img]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharp Shooter, V.Huntress War, Gannet, nebular, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky, CH!RON 13

Two rooms 2 years 5 months ago #383633

• Sharp Shooter
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life member DAV / AIRBORNE All The Way
  • Thank you received: 763

I agree but doubt it happens. This debate has went on forever lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: V.Huntress War, Paco Zorapel, coyote, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds