Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pistol 5 years 2 months ago #375944

• Flingfabos
  • Flingfabos's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1
I don't think it should be as easy as it is to shoot down a plane with a pistol. Also if you destroy a parked plane that should be a kill. Id someone gets out of the plane it shouldn't make the plane immune. You should be able to destroy the plane and the person is left on foot to defend themselves

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Pistol 5 years 2 months ago #375953

• Mongo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Fly like its stolen shoot like you mean to keep it
  • Thank you received: 6558

Flingfabos wrote: I don't think it should be as easy as it is to shoot down a plane with a pistol. Also if you destroy a parked plane that should be a kill. Id someone gets out of the plane it shouldn't make the plane immune. You should be able to destroy the plane and the person is left on foot to defend themselves

Not a bad thought, its been mentioned before though and gets low priority. Parachuters have been shooting down planes since nearly the beginning. For sure as long as i have been playing.

Never approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or an idiot from any direction
(.Y.)

Pistol 5 years 2 months ago #375977

• Lone Player
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Play clean and have good reputation.
  • Thank you received: 671
I do not agree that a paratrooper destroys an airplane, I already did it and they already did this to me, but it's not cool, it should have changed that.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.643 seconds