• Page:

TOPIC:

Keyboard controls on Laptop need tweaking 7 years 8 months ago #341638

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939
Hi Zup, Hope you had a great vacation. I would like to offer some feed back concerning DF Elite. I use a HP Pavillion laptop windows 10. Key board controls. When engaging the enemy The controls become extremely over responsive. Especially up and down pitch. One quick tap of either up or down sets the plane and scope way to high or low. The increments are out of sync. If that makes sense. You either are under shooting or over shooting drastically. Throttle down has little effect to smooth out the plane. This gets worse the higher tier the plane I choose. I tested tier 1 up to the Sopw and allied as well. WW2 also. I actually have much more success with tier 1 planes in a straight on engagement. Now I also tested this in the practice sessions. There is no problem in the practice levels. Plane reacts perfect. Hope that this feedback helps you with your game improvement[/quote]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Keyboard controls on Laptop need tweaking 7 years 8 months ago #341782

• BULLET [M]isfit
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4935
I use galaxy note 5 my keyboard double types alot of words. In WC and in game. For example... say i type, "what ya doin." When i click enter it shows on the screen as ,"whatwhat ya doindoin." Feel like Tony 2 times.lol doesnt double every word every time but does it alot. Frustrating im sure for those who play more than ke

If you see me, remember I see you too!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armament, Cypher7{WP}

Keyboard controls on Laptop need tweaking 7 years 8 months ago #341855

• Armament
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • what is this life if full of care?
  • Thank you received: 1314
Hey Cypher,
Is this the 1st time you are using keyboard? i have always played like that! i aim a little above my enemy and swing minutely left or right, as this lowers the pitch a very little, hoping (s)he will catch some of the spray!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cypher7{WP}

Keyboard controls on Laptop need tweaking 7 years 8 months ago #341857

• Cypher7{WP}
  • Cypher7{WP}'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 4939

Armament wrote: Hey Cypher,
Is this the 1st time you are using keyboard? i have always played like that! i aim a little above my enemy and swing minutely left or right, as this lowers the pitch a very little, hoping (s)he will catch some of the spray!

Always played keyboard, I am not sure the problem. Its way out of wack Ill make a small tapp and the plane will shoot up vertical. It seems to get worse when i actually try to zero. when free flying the controls mellow. Who knows lol. maybe hard drive is getting fried or mother board

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.622 seconds