Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339484

• [*M] Pagan
  • [*M] Pagan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Live every day as if it's your last cos one day...
  • Thank you received: 4857
Just played in a game using WW1 plane against WW2 planes , didn't last long enough to get a picture, is this supposed to happen Zup?
May the ancestors look down upon your achievements and smile.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo

Please Log in to join the conversation.

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339485

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

[M]Pagan wrote: Just played in a game using WW1 plane against WW2 planes , didn't last long enough to get a picture, is this supposed to happen Zup?

Sorry guys my mistake , just bought what I thought was a WW1 plane , the Fokker DV111 It looks just like a WW1 plane and nothing like a WW2 plane any chance I can get my money back please Mr Zup sir

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339487

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Amigo pagano el avión v8 es un pedazo de avión
yo solo le pediría eso si a Joaquín que le aumente los disparos a los planos de la war 2
ese avión es muy difícil de caer,yo pronto lo tendré le tengo veneración,Joaquín debido a las quejas de otros pilotos,lo cambio por el Siemens, ese avión es letal en mis manos y en la de muchos otros pilotos,lo que si me gustaría es que le pusiesen más disparos a todos ellos,así muchos más pilotos los comprarían sin duda alguna,seguro que Joaquín esta en ello,igual que nos puso aviones mucho más rápidos pues mejorará los que hay para
comprar. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339531

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
Apparently the Fokker DV111 never actually flew in WW2 so I cannot understand why it is included in the
WW2 section .

Last edit: by [*M] Pagan.

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339532

• dognamitt
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take
  • Thank you received: 5755
it does in this game (in Bruce forsyths voice)

[M]Pagan wrote: Apparently the Fokker DV111 never actually flew in WW2 so I cannot understand why it is included in the
WW2 section .

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339557

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Dognamitt wrote: it does in this game (in Bruce forsyths voice)

[M]Pagan wrote: Apparently the Fokker DV111 never actually flew in WW2 so I cannot understand why it is included in the
WW2 section .

Very misleading though , I thought I was buying a WW1 plane as this plane did not fly in WW2. Wasted my money on a plane I did not want and now I can't afford the one I do want. Ought to be a law against selling something that pretends to be something it isn't. Opps oh yeah there is one but it obviously don't apply here.

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339561

• Bingo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • If at First you don't Succeed, Give Up!
  • Thank you received: 463
Sucks to be you. Dollar up and buy some coin to get the plane you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You: airwolff

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339640

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

Bingo wrote: Sucks to be you. Dollar up and buy some coin to get the plane you want.

I got where I am by working for what I have , buying what you want without working for it devalues it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: [NLR]Jacob10000

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339642

• zuperman
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
ohhhh the drama, i'll just return those coins and make an exception. But please the "unlawful" comment was completely out of line.

It was well announced that it would be a ww2 plane with the same specs that the first ww2 plane on the allied side. The reason was that the d8 was far superior than any WWI airplane ever made, and the first airplane to be included ever into a peace treaty (mandated to be handled over after ww1). So it was moved over to ww2. The Fokker d8 is a great airplane to fly against the other ww2 (it's tuned to be balanced with them). It's also logical since there is always one matching airplane from the allied vs german, it wouldn't make sense the d8 was the last ww1 airplane with no matching airplane on allied side and with those specs that are bars lower that every other german ww1 airplane. In short, you made an honest mistake, but don't blame me for it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, TXLAWMAN, D- CC RIDER, {GI} E*A*G*L*E, pmoon1{WP}, airwolff

Last edit: by zuperman.

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339661

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

zuperman wrote: ohhhh the drama, i'll just return those coins and make an exception. But please the "unlawful" comment was completely out of line.

It was well announced that it would be a ww2 plane with the same specs that the first ww2 plane on the allied side. The reason was that the d8 was far superior than any WWI airplane ever made, and the first airplane to be included ever into a peace treaty (mandated to be handled over after ww1). So it was moved over to ww2. The Fokker d8 is a great airplane to fly against the other ww2 (it's tuned to be balanced with them). It's also logical since there is always one matching airplane from the allied vs german, it wouldn't make sense the d8 was the last ww1 airplane with no matching airplane on allied side and with those specs that are bars lower that every other german ww1 airplane. In short, you made an honest mistake, but don't blame me for it.

Thank you Zup , the unlawful bit was a tongue in cheek comment , which obviously didn't come across as i intended just goes to show though that misunderstandings do occur. Never blamed you for MY mistake,sir, but you must admit it does look exceeding like the rest of the WW1 planes and not at all like any of the WW2 ones . Still thanks for the refund and let's hope others learn from my honest mistake.

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 8 months ago #339719

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Joaquín el v8 vuela a algo menos velocidad 195 compruébalo,es la misma velocidad que el hurricane?son los 2 primeros que pusistese
también compre el p40,en el 1 vuelo tenia 450 disparos,y llegó a alcanzar 285 o 290 kh.eso es lo alcanza con todo armado?y también llevan 450 disparos?.o a sido un fallo del juego?

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 7 months ago #340667

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
I am confused , can anyone enlighten me , in elite I was told that the Fokker DV111 was classed as a WW2 plane but I just flew one in a game against WW1 planes

What is going on ..anyone?

See what I mean ?

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 7 months ago #340684

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

Welcome back from your vacation! Lol :lol:

zuperman wrote: ohhhh the drama, i'll just return those coins and make an exception. But please the "unlawful" comment was completely out of line.

RIP CRAZYWOLF

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 7 months ago #340685

• [*M] Pagan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member

TXLAWMAN wrote: Welcome back from your vacation! Lol :lol:

Not 100% what your point is TX but thank you for making it :cheer:
In the last couple of days l have used the Fokker D V111 in ww1 games and Ww2 games would love to know which game they should be in. So Zup if you are listening buddy ;)

WW2 and WW1 planes flying together 7 years 7 months ago #340689

• TXLAWMAN
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Life is tough. It's tougher when you are stupid.
  • Thank you received: 3499

My point was after a time hopefully free from stress, Zuperman comes back to work with a squabbling thread. I took no sides. I know how it feels as do most of us to get slapped in the face by the stress (often due to personalities) of work. Just found it humorous since this is the first post I noticed from Zuperman since he said he was going on vacation. :lol:

RIP CRAZYWOLF
The following user(s) said Thank You: [*M] Pagan

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.619 seconds