Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Yes, Dogfight Elite also works in VR 2 years 2 months ago #384444

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
Hi

Just a reminder, Dogfight Elite can be played in VR for a while already. So how? Several ways...

- If you have an Oculus Quest, for instance, you need to search on the store for the exact name: Dogfight Elite. The game will show up as an App Lab (not tested). You can purchase and play from there. It doesn't show on the main page because Facebook approves about 10 games a month, so it's in the queue for who knows how long, already 2 months. But you can find it when you search for the exact name and accept that Oculus hasn't tested the game yet. 

- If you have any other VR glasses with cable, just download the game in Steam or Windows Store. Plug your glasses and load the game. It should detect it and load in VR mode.

The following user(s) said Thank You: baron rojo, Paco Zorapel, Pagan

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Yes, Dogfight Elite also works in VR 2 years 2 months ago #384693

• baron rojo
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 3431

Vi un video tuyo jugando,no recuerdo donde lo vi me gustaría volverlo a ver,y me gustaría saber tu experiencia con las gafas,ya que hablabas en inglés gracias!!

Yes, Dogfight Elite also works in VR 2 years 2 months ago #384701

• zuperman
  • zuperman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 13138
I love playing in VR because you have a 360 view. But the glasses gets you tired after a while. If you have them, give it a try.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds