Warning

Empty password not allowed.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Dogfight forum!

Tell us and other pilots who you are, what you like and why you became a Dogfight pilot.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Luke Skystalker 2 years 7 months ago #383199

• Cue Ball
  • Cue Ball's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • BALD AND BEAUTIFUL
  • Thank you received: 1773

WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU MAN. Also, has everyone noticed the game has become a lot more enjoyable. More peaceful and friendly. Ace girl,thanks for forgiving me, and thanks all for keeping your cool. I'm not saying someone may need to be called out, but t doesn't have to drag on.  No one has ever said anything yet,but I do realize I'm to chatty in game. Its distracting. I'm working on it. So much time has gone  by that your more than just people that play a game,your my friends. Peace all.
Cueball#1

Cueball #2

The following user(s) said Thank You: Gizmo., Acegirl, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Paco Zorapel, Sikorsky

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Luke Skystalker 2 years 7 months ago #383211

• frits
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 710

Luke, you must come back, whe missing you!!!

[IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/16c59jo.jpg[ [img]https://i.imgur.com/2bVsstZ.png[/img]

i.imgur.com/RllEZWy.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stormbringer, Cue Ball, Acegirl, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

Luke Skystalker 2 years 7 months ago #383236

• Stormbringer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • You may win the battle but not the war
  • Thank you received: 577

Hey buddy you been missing for several weeks now, everyone been wondering what the heck happen to you. Everyday, we play dogfight together same time and only two weeks back you disappear without a trace. no news. I even ask the member of your squadron and they dont seem to know your whereabout as well. I pray everything is fine bro, please keep in contact.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cue Ball, DireWolf{WP****}, Pegoud, Juan Marni, Sikorsky

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds